-打电♥话♥给他 去见他
- Call him, go see him.
-她只是把真实的我带了出来
- She's just bringin' the real me out.
我们去看他 我来开车
Let's go see him, I'll drive.
我们可以吃零食 或者我可以吃零食
We can get snacks, or I can get snacks.
那我们什么时候见你哥哥呢?
So what time are we supposed to meet your brother?
-6点
- Six.
你们打算怎么办?
- What are you guys gonna do?
-吃饭 也许 -吃饭 玩玩 熟络下感情
- Eat, maybe. - Eat, chill, bond.
兄弟谈话 -兄弟谈话
Bro talk. - Bro talk.
-嗯 你们都说些什么?
- Yeah, what do you guys talk about?
-我们什么都不谈
- We don't talk about a single thing.
-你根本不说话?
- You don't talk at all?
-不 我们没有什么共同语言
- No, we have nothin' in common.
-我相信 聊聊天气啊
- I'm sure, the weather, everyone can find
大家都能找到话题
something to talk about.
-我们就坐在那儿 就这样
- We're just gonna sit there, and that's it.
然后就开车回去
We drive back.
-好吧 你最好找点话题
- Well, you better find something in common.
告诉他我有多棒
Tell him how great I am.
-是吗? -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-我应该告诉他你的存在
- I should tell him that you even exist.
-他不知道我的事吗 好吧
- He doesn't know about me, well.
-你要干什么 你要和我们一起吗?
- What are you gonna do, you gonna be there with us?
-不 你们俩应该独处一下
- No, you should have your time,
我要去看场电影什么的
I'm gonna go see a movie or something.
-你确定? -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
-你准备好了吗? -是的 我准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah, I'm ready.
-我们走吧
- Let's go.
-我放下来
- Put me down.
-嘿 瑞奇 -嘿 本尼
- Hey, Ricky. - Hey, Bennie.
你什么时候到这的?
- What time did you get here?
-5到10分钟以前
- Five or 10 minutes ago.
交通如何?
- How was traffic?
洛杉矶 你懂的
- L.A. you know how it goes.
怎么样啊你?
What's up?
那辆车怎么样?
- How's that car running?
-很好 很好
- Good, it's good.
-你有像我教你的那样换机油吗?
- You change the oil like I showed you?
-嗯
- Yeah.
你跟妈妈聊过吗?
You talk to mom?
-你今晚回去吗?
- you headed back tonight?
-是的 见你之后就走
- Yeah, right after this.
你最近在做什么?
- What are you doin' down there?
-老样子 打拳 你怎么样 工作如何?
- Same, fighting, how about you, how's work?
-每天12小时的班
- 12 hour days.
-是的 -是的 需要钱吗?
- Yeah. - Yep, need some money?
-不 我很好 我很好 本尼
- No, I'm good, I'm good, Bennie.
-给你 拿着
- Here, just take it.
你还要的话 直接问 没关系的
You need some more, just ask, don't worry about it.
-谢谢 本尼
- Thanks, Bennie.
-好吧 我要回去了
- All right, I'm gonna head back.
-我帮你收盘子 我送你
- I'll put your plate, I'll walk out with you.
-好的
- All right.
-我要迟到了 我要迟到了
- I'm gonna be late, I'm gonna be late.
-你不会迟到的 你会没事的
- You're not gonna be late, you're gonna be fine.
-我已经迟到了
- I'm already late.
-我以前上学总是迟到
- I was always late to school.
-所以看看你现在在哪
- And look where you are now.
我三点下课 好吗? -三点
I'm out at three, okay? - At three, okay.
宝贝 -怎么?
Babe. - Yeah?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
-今天在学校交一些朋友
- Make some friends today at school.
-嘿 瑞奇 我能跟你说句话吗?
- Hey Ricky, can I talk to you a sec?
-恩 怎么了 乔?
- Yeah, what's up, Joe?
-你出来吗?
- Are you comin' out?
怎么 乔 怎么了?
- What's goin' on, what's goin' on, Joe?
有一个会员告诉了我关于鲁迪的一个传闻
- One of the members came to me with a rumor about Rudy.
-鲁迪的传闻?
- Rumor about Rudy?
-是的 是的 -是吗?
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah?
-是的 我查过了
- Yeah, I checked it out.
事实是 他一直在打地下拳坛
Thing is, he's been bettin' on underground fights.
城市里的非法拳击
Illegal fights in the city,
他举办比赛 还找人赌博
he's been settin' 'em up and bettin' on 'em.
你参与过这些拳赛吗?
You involved in these fights?
-没有
- No.
没有
No.
-你知道他在赌拳吗?
- You know he was makin' bets?
-我不知道
- I didn't know.
-好吧
- All right.
我必须让他走
I have to let him go, 'cause I could lose
因为不然我会丢了我的执照 我知道你和他很亲近
my license, all right, and I know you were close to him.
-他现在应该在这里 训练 他是个白♥痴♥
- He should be here right now, training, he's an idiot.
-嘿 冷静点 好吗?
- Hey, settle the fuck down, okay?
计划 战略
The plan, the strategy,
一切都还是他妈的照旧
everything is still the fuckin' same.
我昨晚和别人谈过
I talked to somebody last night,
给他们看过录像了
showed 'em the tapes.
他们知道你在这场
They know exactly how much you fuckin' suck
拳击比赛中有多烂 所以这很好
on your inside game, so it's good.
-乔 我是说 -嘿 对你来说
- Joe, I mean-- - hey, for you,
没有任何改变
it's the same thing.
你不能因为这些事分心
You can't get distracted by any of this shit.
拳击 打得更好 对手是曼尼
Fighting, gettin' better, Manny,
这才是你应该考虑的 好吗?
that's all that should be on your mind, okay?
-这些人要训练我吗?
- And these guys are gonna train me?
-是的
- Yeah.
-他们很厉害吗?
- And they're good?
-他们很厉害 你♥他♥妈♥的要相信我 他们很好
- They're good, do you fuckin' trust me, they're good.
好吧? -好的
All right? - Okay.
-好的 回场上去
- Okay, get back in there.
然后她带我去喝饮料
- And then afterwards she took me to get drinks,
我们只是在聊天
and we were just talking and she was giving me
她给了我所有的建议和技巧
all these tips and tricks, and I don't know,
这太棒了 我很喜欢 你知道吗?
it was amazing, it's just, I love it, you know?
-嗯
- Mm-hmm.
-你觉得我无聊吗?
- Am I boring you?
-不 我为你感到骄傲
- No, I'm proud of you.
我只是 我头疼死了
I'm just, my headache sucks.
-是的 你脱水了
- Yeah, you're dehydrated.
-嗯
- Mm-hmm.
-那你现在多重了?
- So what are you down to now?
- 163.
-你认为你能达到目标吗?
- Do you think you're gonna make it in time?
-是的 我会的
- Yeah, I'll be good.
-想睡觉吗?
- Wanna get some sleep?
-嗯
- Mm-hmm.
-告诉我们 你是怎么组织这场拳赛的 伙计?
- Tell us, how did you put this fight together, man?
告诉电视机前的观众
Tell the people at home a little
今天会有什么事情发生
about what's goin' on here today.
-好吧 你知道 这都是上帝的安排
- Well, you know, it's all God's work to me.
你知道 我们有两个很棒的拳手
You know, we have two wonderful fighters
他们致力于给粉丝们带来
who are committed to bringin' the fans
他们最好的表演
the best show they can give 'em.
这两个家伙
Two guys who have been trainin'
已经刻苦训练了很长一段时间了
really hard for a long time,
而且这场比赛属于斗牛士的宣传的一部分
and we at Matador Promotions,
我们真的相信十分有必要
we really believe in treating fighters
把拳手像职业选手一样对待
like the professionals that they are,
各位粉丝们 请准备迎接最好的表演
to bring you, the fans, the best show possible.
我们感谢你们所有人 享受这个伟大的表演吧
So we thank all of you all, enjoy this great show.
-伙计 40美元入场费 要么付钱 要么滚蛋
电影精选列表