-哟 -怎么样啊 瑞奇?
- Yo. - What up Rick?
-嘿 我的活页夹在你车上吗?
- Hey, you got my binder in your car?
-嗯 我不知道 什么颜色?
- Um, I don't know, what color?
-蓝色 紫色的 差不多那种颜色吧
- It's blue, purple, somethin' like that.
-好吧 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Awesome.
啊 很好
Ah, perfect.
对 就是这个
Yeah, this is the one.
你现在在搞什么?
What are you gettin' into right now?
-啊 只是确认些东西 你要干什么?
- Ah, just confirmin' some shit, what are you doin'?
-啊 我现在有点私事
- Ah, I got a private right now.
-好的 -是的 是的
- Okay. - Yeah, yeah.
-那么 -想喝杯咖啡吗?
- So. - Wanna get coffee after?
-好啊
- All right.
-那个地方约起呗 顺便去找你喜欢的那个收银员
- That one place, with the cashier you like?
-好吧 我就呆在这附近
- Yeah, I'll just stick around,
等这个人 所以
get back to this guy anyway, so--
-好吧 听起来不错 伙计
- All right, sounds cool, man.
-好的 兄弟
- All right, brother.
-上勾拳 上勾拳 对 休息时间 休息
- Uppercut, uppercut, all right, time, time,
干得好 休息 去吧 去喝点水
good job, time, go ahead, get some water.
干得好 伙计 -谢谢
Good job, man. - thanks.
啊 伙计 我可以
Ah, man, I could, you know I could
你知道我可以再来一次 伙计
go at this some more, man.
-是的 是的 我知道
- Yeah, yeah, I'm gettin'
有泰国垫 我们可以练练腿法
Thai pads so we can do kicks.
-好吧 但是你知道吗?
- All right, but you know what?
我今天得提前结束 大佬
I really gotta cut it short today, boss.
-提前结束 你是什么意思?
- Cut it short, what do you mean by cut it short?
-啊 我必须 我必须
- Yeah, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta,
我在办公室有
I got a shitload of stuff to do
一大堆事要做
back at the office, yeah,
我今天有很多的案子 有一些细节要处理
I got more cases, I got details.
-细节 你们现在
- Details, is that what you guys
管坏人叫细节了吗?
are callin' bad guys these days, details?
别这样 好吧
Come on, all right.
-没错 明天早上再约
- Exactly. Tomorrow morning.
-明天 不 你说的星期四 对吧?
- Tomorrow, no, you said Thursday, right?
-等一下 是吗 我以为是星期二
- Wait a minute, was it, I thought it was Tuesday.
不是星期二 是星期四吗?伙计
Wasn't it Tuesday, was it Thursday, man?
-你说的星期四 好吧?
- You said Thursday, right?
-我想是星期二 不是星期二吗?
- I thought Tuesday, wasn't it Tuesday?
-不是
- No.
-哦 天哪 应该是星期四吗?
- Oh man, was it supposed to be Thursday?
-这样吧 我去查一下再告诉你
- You know what, lemme get back to you.
-好 -因为我不知道
- Yeah. - Cause I'm not gonna
你也不知道
know, you're not gonna know.
-是啊 是啊 看到了吗 细节多重要
- Yeah, yeah, see that, details, right?
-是啊 你当警♥察♥多久了来着?
- Yeah, how long you been a cop again?
-22年 -还不错
- 22 years. - That's not too bad.
-还行 我还没中过枪呢
- It's all right, I haven't gotten shot yet.
-嘿 姑娘
- Hey, girl.
这又不是第一次了
Well, what else is new?
你应该用钥匙把他车锁上
Well you should've keyed his car.
嘿 我回头再打给你
Hey, I'll call you back.
你好 准备好点餐了吗?
Hi, are you ready to order?
-你好 我能要南瓜香料拿铁吗?
- Hi, yeah, can I do the pumpkin spice latte?
-就这些吗? -是的
- Is that it? - Yep.
3.75美元
- That'll be $3.75 please.
抱歉 我们的机器现在坏了
I'm sorry, our machines aren't working right now.
你有现金吗?
Do you have cash?
-哦 不 我没有啊
- Oh, uh, no I don't.
-嗯 对不起
- Um, I'm so sorry, there's
我无能为力了
nothing I can do about it.
嗯 你的车里有零钱吗?
Um, do you have any loose change in your car maybe?
-没有 没关系
- No, it's okay.
-这里 我付吧 没担心 应该没问题的
- Here, I got it, don't worry about it, it should be fine.
-不 你不用这样
- No, you don't have to do that.
-不 没关系 我来吧
- No, it's okay, I insist.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
等等 你的咖啡呢?
Wait, what about your coffee?
-我只有一杯的现金
- I only had enough for one.
这没事 真的
It's fine, really.
-嘿 我能要两个杯子吗?
- Hey, you know can I actually have two cups?
没问题 给你
Yep, here you go.
-谢谢
- Thanks.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
-嗨 我让那个人把它倒两个杯子里了
- Hi, um, I had the guy put it into two cups.
-是吗? -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-你没必要那样做
- You didn't have to do that.
-嗯不过...
- Yeah, well.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-这是什么?
- What is that?
-这是南瓜香料拿铁
- It's a pumpkin spice chai latte.
-真的吗? -是的 很好喝
- Really, seriously? - Yeah, delicious.
-你真是够"白"的
- That's very white girl of you, though.
-你真这么说话的吗?
- Did you really just say that to me?
-是的 真的 开玩笑啦
- I did, I did just say that to you, kidding.
我很抱歉
- Well, I'm sorry that they don't have
他们没有玉米粉圆饼口味 但是 你知道吗?
tortilla flavored espressos in there, but, you know?
-他们应该有的 我喜欢这个
- They should, I like it, yeah.
-谢谢
- Thanks.
-你现在要干嘛?
- What are you doin' right now?
-我得回去工作了
- I have to go back to work.
-你确定? -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
-是吗?
- Yeah?
你不需要这样做
You don't have to.
-我明天有空
- I am free tomorrow though.
-好吧 我接受了
- Okay, I'll take it.
-是吗? -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-酷 把你的电♥话♥给我 我把我的号♥码存进去
- Cool, gimme your phone, I'll put my number in it.
你叫什么名字?
- What's your name?
-哦 我是丹妮尔 -丹妮尔
- Oh, I'm Danielle. - Danielle.
-嗯
- Yeah.
-我是瑞奇 -瑞奇
- I'm Ricky. - Ricky.
-是的
- Yep.
-很高兴见到你 瑞奇
- Well, it's nice to meet you, Ricky.
我也很高兴见到你 好吧
- It's nice to meet you too, all right.
-存的是南瓜香料拿铁女孩
- Saved it as pumpkin spice latte girl.
-我会打电♥话♥给你的
- I'm gonna call that.
-接啊 瑞奇 该死的
- Come on, Ricky, god damn.
啊 终于来了 咖啡
Ah, finally, cafe.
哇
Awww.
-嗯 喂?
- Yeah, hello?
-乔 怎么回事 我是托尼
- Joe, what's goin' on, it's Tony.
-哦 嗨 托尼 你好吗?
- Oh, hey Tony, how you doin'?
-我很好 我很好
- I'm good, I'm good.
听着 斗牛士12最近有空
Listen, I got Matador 12 comin' up,
我需要一场节目
I need a show.
-节目?嗯?
- Show, huh?
你有什么主意?
Whaddaya have in mind?
-曼尼想和瑞奇打一场
- Manny wants to fight Ricky.
-不是吧 如果你问我的话 我觉得是时候了
- No shit, huh, about damn time if you ask me.
-我懂 你觉得你能搞定吗?
- I hear you, so you think you can handle it?
-好 我会跟他说的
- Yeah, I'll bring it up with him.
不过我很肯定他会接受的
I'm pretty sure he'll take it, though.
-好 听着 如果他要转成职业拳手
- Cool, well listen, I want first crack
我想让他们先过过招
at him if he turns pro.
那要看情况了 托尼
- Well that depends, Tony.
你给我一个好价钱 然后我们再谈
You make me a good offer and then we can talk.
-好吧 很好
- All right, that's cool.
电影精选列表