- Let me handle this.
-说啊
- Just go.
好的 我们开始
- Okay, here we go.
我们庭外和解
We settle this out of court.
-好吧 现在看来是我们赢了
- Well, at this point it looks like we won.
所以我们所要做的就是
So all we need to do is just wait
等律师打电♥话♥给我们解决问题
for the lawyer to call us with the settlement.
-我真为乔治亚感到高兴
- I'm really happy for Georgia.
-我知道 感觉很好 不是吗?
- I know, it feels good, doesn't it?
-是的 我明白你为什么要这样做
- Yeah, I can see why you do this,
为什么要为小人物而战
why you fight for the little guy
而不是那些大公♥司♥
instead of those big corporations.
-是啊 我相信这也是
- Yes, and I'm sure this is why
你以后会走的路
you're gonna be doin' it like this too.
乔治亚没有很多钱给我们
Now see, Georgia didn't have a lot of money
但这并不意味着
to pay us up front,
她不应该得到公正的对待
but that doesn't mean she didn't deserve justice.
还有一件事 下次你和我一起出庭的时候
One more thing, next time you come to court with me
你必须把这种海盗风衬衫留在家里
you've gotta leave the pirate shirt at home.
我要你把头发往后梳成一个髻
I need your hair pulled back in a bun
穿西装 好吗?
and I need a suit, okay?
-好的
- Okay.
-你现在也是正式的法律人士了 不过你今天表现得很好
- This is the big leagues now, but you did good.
-谢谢 -击个掌
- Thanks. - Gimme five.
-法律人士 -法律人士
- Big leagues. - Big leagues.
-看看那些趾高气扬的婊♥子♥
- Look at those stuck up bitches.
觉得自己很聪明
Think they're so smart,
让我觉得自己像个白♥痴♥
making me feel like an idiot in there.
-她的大脑有很多肿块
- She suffered a lot of swelling in the brain.
我们必须开颅
We had to go in and relieve
减轻一些创伤造成的压力
some of the pressure caused by the trauma.
她的情况很危急 但很稳定
She's in critical condition, but stable nonetheless.
这时候我们唯一能做的
At this point all we can do
就是陪在她身边
is be by her side while she fights.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-谢谢你 医生
- Thank you, Doctor.
-你还好吗?
- Are you gonna be okay?
-嗯 我只是很难接受这一切
- Yeah, I'm just takin' everything in.
-听着 我♥干♥这行已经很久了
- Listen, I've been doin' this a long time,
我每天都看到有人进进出出
and I've seen people come in and out of here every day.
意外会发生 如果你想要责备自己
Accidents happen, so if you're blaming yourself
我建议你不要这么做 这对任何人都没有帮助
you need to stop, it's not helpin' anyone.
你需要为她而坚强
You need to be strong for her.
好吗?
All right?
-谢谢你 医生
- Thank you, Doctor.
-格雷汉姆医生?
- Dr. Graham?
-这些是病人的父母吗?
- Are those the parents of the patient?
-是的 是的
- Yeah, yeah.
-怎么了 伙计?
- What's up, buddy?
-我叫朱丽莲 我是账目科的
- My name is Jolene, I'm from the billing department.
我知道这是个艰难时期...
I understand this is a rough time--
-没事 有什么我能效劳的?
- It's fine, what can I do for you?
我这里
- Well, what I have here is information
有关于她的信息
regarding her care here.
保险将支付她的大部分费用 但不是全部
Insurance will cover most of her expenses but not all,
所以这里的金额
so the amount here is what is owed
是扣除保险后还应该付的
after insurance is deducted.
-什么时候需要付这些费用?
- When does all of that need to be paid?
-由于我们不知道她将在这里呆多久
- Since we don't know how long she'll be staying here
所以我们把它分为每月付款
we've broken it down to monthly payments.
-如果没有及时付清会怎么样?
- What happens if the payments don't come in?
-她会被转到另一个机构
- She would be moved to another facility.
我相信她在这里
I believe she's being treated with the best
能接受到该州最好的医疗护理
medical care in the state,
但是很多设备和手术
but a lot of the equipment and surgeries performed
都被保险公♥司♥认为是非保内的
would be considered optional by insurance.
我个人确实认为这儿对她来说是最好的
I do think this is the best for her,
但我知道这...
but I understand that this is--
-没关系 会付钱的
- It's okay, it's okay, the payments will come in.
谢谢你 朱丽莲
Thank you, Jolene.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
-你知道这些合同的流程
- You know how these contracts go,
他们的下一个活动要到九月才开始
I mean their next event is not till September.
我可以把你加上去 瑞奇
I mean, I can get you on the card, Ricky,
但我不知道你是否准备好了
but I don't know if you're gonna be ready,
我不知道你
I mean, I don't know if you're
心态好不好
in the right mindset for this.
也许 也许是时候休息一下了
Maybe, maybe it's time to take a break.
-我不能休息
- I can't take a break,
我不想休息 乔
I don't wanna take a break, Joe.
我想要打拳 我要做点什么
I wanna fight and I need to do somethin',
我知道的就是打拳
and all I know how to do is fight.
这就是我知道的一切了
That's all I know how to do.
-好吧 我们可以试着做点什么
- All right, we can try to work somethin' out.
我们大家 我们都是家人 瑞奇
I mean, everybody here, we're family, Ricky.
我们只想帮忙
We just wanna help.
你去医院了吗?
You goin' to the hospital?
-是的
- Yeah.
-想举举重吗?
- Wanna lift?
-那太好了
- That'd be great.
-来吧
- Come on.
-你一直在这?
- You hangin' in there?
我能问你一些私人问题吗?
- Can I ask you somethin' personal?
-可以
- Sure.
-你觉得她能听到我们说话吗?
- Do you think she can hear us?
我的意思是 我知道她没有意识
I mean I know she's not conscious or anything,
但是
but--
-我希望他们可以
- I like to think they can.
我想他们能听到我们
I like to think they can hear us,
感觉到我们 在这帮助他们恢复
feel us, and just being here helps them recover.
不要失去希望 好吗?
Don't lose hope, okay?
-谢谢
- Thank you.
我不太擅长这种事
I'm not very good at this.
太难了 你知道 看你这个样子
It's hard, you know, seein' you this way.
我最想要的就是
There's nothing I want more than for you
你现在就在我身边
to be here with me right now.
我想你 我每天都想你
I miss you, I miss you every day.
刺拳 钩拳 钩拳 上钩拳 很好
Jab, hook, hook, uppercut, all right.
-看来她的生命体征很稳定
- Well, it looks like her vitals are stable.
我知道你们为她做了一切
I know you've done everything
这都不是徒劳的
for her to be here, it's not in vain.
-对不起 我们生活得很简朴
- I'm sorry, we've been living modestly,
很长一段时间都不是很宽裕
off the grid for so long.
如果我们有更多的钱 我会...
If we had more money, I would,
-没事的
- It's gonna be okay.
嘿 嘿 医生 我能跟你谈一下吗?
- Hey, hey doc, um can I talk to you for a sec?
-是的 当然
- Yeah, sure.
-嗨 我叫乔 我是瑞奇的拳击教练
- Hey, my name's Joe, I'm Ricky's fight coach.
很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you.
-我只是想
- I just wanted to,
我只是想谢谢你和在场的每个人
I just wanted to thank you and everybody here
为这个女孩所做的一切
for everything you're doing for this girl.
-当然
- Of course.
-事情是 我认识这个孩子 是个好孩子
- Thing is, I know this kid, he's a good kid.
他爱这个女孩
He loves this girl.
他想和她一起生活
He wants to build a life with her
我也希望他能这样
and I kind of want that for him too,
但我不想让他
but I don't want him to have to
打一辈子拳击
go on fightin' all his life.
我想让他有个家
I want him to have a family.
我不想让他落得和我一样的下场
电影精选列表