没关系的 瑞奇 我是说
It's okay, Ricky, I mean,
你也不可能每场都赢 对吧
you can't win every fight, right,
可能一场也赢不了
or maybe any of 'em.
-爸爸
- Dad.
科尔特斯 科尔特斯是最棒的拳手
- Cortez, Cortez was the best fighter,
你在给我开玩笑吧 伙计
you gotta be kidding me, man.
还罗宾逊?
Right, Robinson?
他都不训练
He didn't train for the fight.
-借口 借口 -借口两个月
- Excuses, excuses-- - excuses two months.
-所有借口 老兄 -两个月?
- All excuses man. - Two months?
两个月的时间来准备拳赛?
Two months to get ready for a fight?
为了争夺冠军?
For a championship fight?
你疯了
You're outta your mind.
-嘿 那是他的错
- Hey, that's his fault.
-普奇 普奇 告诉他们 兄弟
- Puchie, Puchie, tell 'em, bro.
-听着 听着 不管怎样
- Listen, listen, regardless.
这个人可能有三个月的时间
This guy could have had three months,
六个月 甚至一年 这家伙不能比 伙计
six months, hell, a year, this guy doesn't compare, man.
听着 金牙罗宾逊是最棒的
listen, Gold Tooth Robinson's the best there was, period.
-我要告诉你关于金牙的事
- I'm gonna tell you about Gold Tooth.
金牙是个舞者 他跳舞 好吗?
Gold Tooth was a dancer, he danced, all right?
科尔特斯站在前面 从头到尾打了一遍 他一动也不动
Cortez stood in front, he boxed toe to toe, he didn't move.
朋友 我说的对吗?
Mijo, am I right, am I right?
-你自己也说了 他打的是拳击
- You just said the key word, boxed, k box.
拳击就是这么干的 就得这样才能赢
That's how you fight, that's how you win.
你要保持移♥动♥
You stick and move, it's whoever can hit
谁能打谁就不被打 兄弟 比的是谁更聪明
and not get hit, bro, it's who's smarter.
拳击就是这样赢的
That's how boxing is won.
-不 伙计 那是在跳舞
- No man that's called dancing.
-这叫拳击 -这叫跳舞
- It's called boxing. - It's called dancing.
最好的拳手 均等重量对手 科尔特斯
The best fighter, pound for pound, Cortez,
我说的对吗 朋友?
am I right mijo?
-我不知道科尔特斯是谁
- I don't know who Cortez is.
-老兄 这家伙不看拳击
- Man, this guy doesn't watch boxing,
只看泰拳
all he watches is Muay Thai.
-泰拳 那是在我的时代之前的东西
- Muay Thai, eh, that stuff was before my time.
我的意思是 在我年轻的时候 这玩意在中国都绝迹了
I mean, that was over in China when I was a youngster.
-泰国 流行文化
- Thailand, pop.
-泰国 中国 日本 兄弟 到处都是
- Thailand, China, Japan, bro, it's all over there.
-请再说一遍你的名字好吗?
- What's your name again?
-丹妮尔
- Danielle.
-丹妮尔 这是一个男孩的名字 对吧?
- Danielle, that's a boy's name, right?
-哦 天啊 别这样 伙计
- Oh come on pop, come on man.
-哈哈 你知道那很有趣
- Come on, you know that was funny.
-别让他那样跟你说话
- Don't let him talk to you that way.
别让他那样欺负你
Don't let him bully you like that.
-不 别开玩笑了 你知道这个家
- No, all kidding aside, you know this family,
我们是一队的老战士了 好吧
we come from a long line of warriors, that's right.
你肯定看不出来 但普奇以前身材很好
I know you can't tell, but Puchie used to be in shape.
-现在全是啤酒
- It's all the beers.
-是的 在他受伤后
- Yeah, after he got hurt.
我们这个家族
You know, though this family you can
可以追溯到阿兹台克人
trace us all the way back to the Aztecs.
我说真的
I'm serious.
-嘿 告诉他们阿兹台克人的事
- Hey, tell 'em about the Aztecs.
-他曾曾叔夫 不 这是个真实的故事
- His great, great uncle, no this is a true story--
告诉他们 告诉他们阿兹台克人的事
- Tell them, tell 'em about the Aztecs.
不管怎样 那是大概 400年前
- Anyways, what was it, like 400 years ago,
400年前我们曾曾祖父
400 years ago our great, great grandfather
曾参加过这些战斗
used to fight in these fights.
-泰拳比赛?
- The Muay Thai fights?
-泰拳比赛 你知道我在说什么
- Muay Thai fights, you know what I'm talkin' about.
-我被带走了
- I'm being led away.
-是啊 我的表哥 普奇 他是一个很棒的拳手
- Yeah, my cousin Puchie, he was a great fighter,
-嗨 伙计们 -身材很好
- Hi guys, - really in shape and stuff.
-给你丹妮尔 -哦 谢谢
- Here Danielle. - Oh, thanks.
-别客气
- You're welcome.
-给你 -我不能吃
- Here you go. - I can't,
我大部分都不能吃
I can't eat most of this.
-为什么不能吃?
- Why not?
-这是淀粉和碳水化合物
- It's starches and it's carbs.
-一顿饭不会影响你的
- One meal is not gonna hurt you.
-我参加了训练营地 一顿饭还真会影响到我
- I'm in fight camp, one meal is going to hurt me.
-不 不行 看你都多瘦了
- No it's not, look how skinny you are.
你们俩看起来都是厌食症患者
You both look anorexic to me.
-不要在面前说...
- Let's not talk about it in front of--
-你得吃 亲爱的 你必须吃点东西
- You do, though, honey you have to eat.
-不行 -快吃
- No. - You do.
女人喜欢有肉的男人
Women like guys with a little meat on 'em.
丹妮尔 你能告诉他吗?
Will you tell him, Danielle?
-这是真的 我们看起来更瘦了
- It's true, it makes us look smaller.
-别被她忽悠了
- Don't agree with her, you're supposed
你应该站在我这边的
to be agreeing with me.
-不 我必须同意你妈妈的意见
- No, I have to agree with your mom.
-小子 这是真的
- Mijo, it's true.
-给你
- You know what, here.
-什么?
- What?
-你拿着吧 我俩进去了
- You can have that, we're both gonna go inside.
-我要和你妈妈呆一起
- I'm staying with your mom.
-好吧 她可以和我在一起
- Okay, she can stay with me.
你进去
You can go inside.
-我们要进行女人之间的谈话
- We're gonna have a girl talk now.
-你们知道吗?
- You know what?
总有一天我会增重到200英镑
One day I'm gonna gain like 200 pounds
到时候你们俩都得照顾我
and you're both gonna have to deal with that.
-那很可爱 看看你的脸
- That's cute, look at your cheeks.
那么 你妈妈跟我说的
So, which one's this mysterious brother
你那个神秘的兄弟是谁?
your mom was telling me about?
-她告诉你什么了?
- What did she tell you?
-你有一个哥哥 你不提起他
- That you have a brother that you don't talk about,
你也没有告诉我
that you have not told me about.
-因为他住在洛杉矶 很远
- It's 'cause he lives in L.A., it's far,
有什么意义?
what's the point?
-在加利福尼亚也是在
- It's still in California.
你上次跟他说话是什么时候?
- When was the last time you talked to him?
-几天前
- A few days ago.
-几天前?
- A few days ago?
-是的 他打电♥话♥来 但我们什么也没说
- Yeah, I mean he calls, but we don't talk about nothin'.
-你什么都没说?
- You don't talk about nothin'?
这是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
-他打电♥话♥给我 问我的车的事 就这些
- He calls me, he asks about my car, that's about it.
-是吗?
- Yeah?
你怎么跟他说你的车?
What do you tell him about your car?
你有没有说你要开车到洛杉矶去看他
That you should drive it to L.A. to go see him
邀请他来看你的比赛?
and invite him to your fight?
他会来看你的拳击吗?
Is he coming to your fight?
-我都不知道他会不会来
- I don't even know if he's coming to my fight.
我都不知道他知不知道这件事
I don't even know if he knows about it.
-你应该问一下
- You should find out about that.
他应该来看你的比赛的
He should be at your fight.
-妈妈 妈妈
- Mom, mom.
-怎么?
- What?
-本尼知道我的比赛吗?
- Does Bennie know about my fight?
-我不知道 你告诉他了吗?
- I don't know, did you tell him?
-他不知道我的比赛 随它去吧
- He doesn't know about my fight, just let it go.
-不 我们给他打电♥话♥ 把你电♥话♥拿起来
- No, let's call him, get your phone.
你的电♥话♥在哪里 我们现在就给他打电♥话♥
Where is your phone, let's call him right now.
-打电♥话♥给他 由你决定 你知道的
- Call him, it's up to you, you know.
-妈妈懂事的
- Mama knows.
-我的天哪 你把我女朋友怎么了
- Oh my gosh, you broke her.
电影精选列表