-别把他宠坏了 妈妈
- Don't be spoilin' him now, mama.
-我生来就是被宠坏的 -是啊
- I was born spoiled. - That's right.
-是啊 你看起来有点像
- Well yeah, you kind of look it.
-谢谢妈妈 -好吧 伙计们
- Thanks mom. - Okay you guys,
别客气 亲爱的 待会儿见
you're welcome sweetie, I'll see you later,
好吧 别忘了给你♥爸♥爸打电♥话♥
okay, don't forget to call your father.
-我不会忘的
- I won't.
-好吧 再见 儿子
- Okay, bye mi hijo.
再见 -再见妈妈
Bye guys. - Bye mama.
-好的 再见妈妈
- All right, bye mama.
-哦 孩子 我太爱你了
- Oh, mijo, I love you so much.
-来吧 现在去吃午饭吧
- Come on, now, work for your lunch.
哦 嘿 托尼 -嘿
Oh, hey Tony. - Hey.
-你好吗?
- How you doin'?
很高兴见到你
- Good to see you.
-是 我也是
- Yeah, you too.
-你们就在搞这个?
- So, this what you been doin'?
我以为你来这里是为你的大拳赛训练的
I thought you were here trainin' for your big fight.
-你看起来有点不太好
- You're lookin' a little bit out of shape.
-你看起来才不太好
- You wish, you look out of shape.
你得跟我一起训练 看看会发生什么
You need to come train with me and see what happens.
-让我去拿你的文件
- Lemme, lemme get your paperwork.
-嘿 托尼 -是的
- Hey Tony. - Yeah.
-我什么时候能当你的拳手呢?
- When can I come fight for you, man?
-当你学会如何搏击的时候
- When you learn how to fight.
-你太绝情了 托尼
- That's cold, Tony.
-有一点
- A little bit.
-很绝情 伙计
- That's cold, man.
-给你 签名 盖章 交货
- Here you go, signed, sealed, delivered.
-很好
- Great.
-我们真的很感激
- We really appreciate everything
你为我们做的一切 托尼
you do for us here, Tony.
-我非常感谢你为我们公♥司♥所做的一切
- Well I really appreciate what you do for my company.
别忘了你现在戴着我的标志
Don't forget you're wearing my logo now,
别让我丢人
don't embarrass me.
-嘿 别让这个人丢人 你听到了吗?
- Hey, don't embarrass this man, you hear that?
-我想感谢你
- I wanted to thank you for taking care
给我提供的保健药物 我真的很感激
of my medicals, I really appreciate it.
-这就是我来这里的目的
- That's what I'm here for.
-谢谢 -你是个好拳手
- Thank you. - You're a good fighter.
很荣幸你能参加我的比赛
Proud to have you a part of my show.
好吧 好拳手?
- All right, good fighter?
-我送你出去 -好拳手
- I'll walk you out. - Good fighter.
-嘿 回去工作
- Hey, get back to work.
-是啊 继续扮可爱吧
- Yeah, go continue to be cute.
你们真恶心
You guys are disgusting.
-你今天过得好吗?
- Did you have a good time today?
-好啊
- I did.
-是的 你喜欢训练吗?
- Yeah, how'd you like training?
-这很有趣 但我不认为我适合拳击
- It was fun, I don't think I'm a fighter, though.
-我什么都不想说 但是
- I wasn't gonna say anything, but--
-我也不觉得你适合教别人
- I don't think you're a teacher either.
-毛里西奥比我好得多
- Mauricio's a lot better than me.
你在等我行动吗?
You waiting for me to make a move?
-好吧 那是你的事 我不做
- Well yeah, that's your job, I don't do it.
-44 45 46 47 48 49 50 干得好
- 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49. 50, good job.
干得好 干得好 准备好下一个了吗?
Good job, good job, you ready for the next one?
-什么?
- What?
-跟你开玩笑呢
- Just messin' with you.
-我的天 -干得好 伙计
- Oh my god. - Good job, man.
-那你的女朋友怎么样了?
- So how's that lady friend of yours doin'?
-哦 我跟你说过的那个?
- Oh, the one I was tellin' you about?
她很好 伙计 她太棒了
She's good, man, yeah, she's amazing.
真的很棒
Like-- - Amazing.
-她很聪明 她很风趣 她很认真
- She's smart, she's funny, she's, it's pretty serious.
-真的吗? -是的 是的
- Seriously? - Yeah, yeah.
-听我的建议 好好享受你的青春吧
- Take my advice, man, enjoy your youth.
-我的青春 我没那么年轻了
- My youth, I'm not that young.
作为一个拳击手来说 我没那么年轻了
For a fighter, I'm not that young.
好吧 你知道的 你懂的
All right, you can gimme that, you can gimme that.
-好吧 对女人来说 你太年轻了
- Yeah, well for women, you're way too young.
相信我 我在你这个年纪的时候
Look, trust me, by the time I was your age
已经离婚两次了
I had divorced already twice.
-是的 但是那是因为你同时
- Yeah, but you were married to two women
和两个女人结婚 这不算数
at the same time, that doesn't count.
好吧 你又不知道她们俩
Okay, you didn't know they were
会同时离开你
gonna run away together.
-你永远不知道女人什么时候会离开
- You never know when a woman's gonna leave,
或者她们会怎么做
or what the hell they're gonna do.
这就是我的观点 聪明蛋
That's my point, smartass.
-我只是说
- I'm just saying, you know this one,
她给我的感觉很不一样
she feels different, you know.
我很高兴 我感觉浑身都是正能量
I'm happy, I'm feelin' positive,
那就够了
and that's all it is, that's all it is.
-好吧 -好的
- Well, okay. - Okay.
-你想让我再来一次吗?
- You want me to hit this again?
-我们要去别的地方了
- We're gonna move on to somethin' else,
就来几个吧 伙计 你都汗流浃背了
just take a couple, man, you're sweatin' pretty hard.
住在犹他州感觉怎么样?
How'd you like livin' in Utah anyway?
-这天气 -糟透了?
- The weather was-- - Crap?
-糟透了
- Crap.
-这太荒谬了
- It was just ridiculous,
就像我的教授想的那样
like my professor actually thought
认为我学期论文拿个B就可以了
that I was going to be okay with a B on my term paper.
你看 我只知道他嫉妒我父亲
You see, I just knew that he was jealous
一年赚的钱
that my father makes more money in one year
比他一生赚的都多
than he has ever, in his entire life,
我也告诉他了
and I told him that too,
当面告诉他的
just straight to his face.
-太不可思议了 卡梅隆
- That's so incredible, Cameron.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, babe.
-我们学校的教授们
- The professors at our school
忘了我们是交了学费的
forget that we pay to go there.
-你上学吗 赫克托?
- Do you go to school, Hector?
-是瑞奇
- It's Ricky.
-我没有 不 我不是个聪明人
- I don't, no, I'm not the brainy one here.
-对 你做的是拳击
- Right, you do that fighting thing.
-是的
- Yes, yes I do.
-MMA是吗?
- MMA is it?
-泰拳 -什么?
- Muay Thai. - Pardon?
泰拳 泰拳 是泰式拳击
- Muay Thai, Muay Thai, it's Thai kickboxing.
-哦 我以为你说的是朗姆酒
- Oh, I thought you said Mai Tai,
我还想着说
I was gonna be like I could totally
我要去你那喝一杯
go for one of those drinks right now.
-你做泰拳生意
- You must make a lot of money
一定赚了很多钱
in this Muay Thai business.
-和传统拳击 MMA什么的没得比 但是
- Not compared to boxing, MMA, but--
-我不明白
- I don't understand, then.
你为什么不做些更赚钱的呢
Why don't you do something more lucrative
比如MMA或者传统拳击?
like MMA or like boxing?
-也许他只是不够好
- Maybe he's just not good enough.
-不 我够好了
- No, I mean I'm good enough.
我只是不想去MMA或拳击
I just don't wanna do MMA or boxing.
我喜欢泰拳 我是和它一起长大的
I like Muay Thai, I grew up with it.
这是我的武术 我很喜欢
That's my martial art, and I love it.
你们喜欢法律学 对吧?
I mean, you guys love the law, right?
这就是为什么你要这么做 这就是为什么你上学的原因?
That's why you do it, that's why you're in school?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
- Are you kidding me?
我这么做是为了钱
I do it because of the money.
-你们都是这么想的吗?
- That's how, you guys all feel that way?
电影精选列表