-不知道
- That's not right at all.
他很强硬 他很强硬
He's tough, he's tough.
-是的 伙计 我们在说曼尼 伙计
- Yeah, man, we're talkin' about Manny, dude.
-是的 -这是曼尼
- Yeah. - This is Manny,
伙计 他很厉害 伙计
man, he's good, man.
-他很强硬 -他很厉害
- He is tough. - He is good.
-他曾经打死过个人
- He killed a man once.
-真的吗? -不 但是
- Really? - No, but still.
-哦 伙计 别这样跟我玩
- Oh man, don't be playin' with me
瑞奇 别这样 伙计
like that, Rick, come on, man.
-他真的很厉害
- He's that good.
-嘿 伙计 他当冠军是有原因的
- Hey man, he's the champ for a reason.
你知道吗 伙计?
You know what, man?
这是你为之奋斗的时刻
This is the moment you've been workin' for.
你一直以来的高♥强♥度练习 伙计
The two a days, man, the three a days, man,
你为之付出的一切
all the times you've gone at it, man,
这一切都会是值得的 你知道吗?
it's all been worth it, you know?
还有你吐我身上那几次
I mean, the throwin' up on me,
好吧 我没有忘记 伙计
yeah, I ain't forgot, yeah, man.
-啊 我的错 -这一切都值得
- Ah, my bad. - It's all worth it.
-是的
- Yeah.
-我一直都陪着呢 这就是我要说的 伙计
- I got you, that's what I'm sayin', man,
你不是一个人 知道吗?
you're not alone in this, you know?
你有我 你有鲁迪 你有大家
You got me, you got Rudy, you got everybody, man,
我们都在这挺你
we here for you.
-好的
- Yeah.
-明天 我和你 5点 练习一次
- Me and you tomorrow, man, five a.m. sparrin'.
-早上五点 -嘿 老兄 如果你再吐我
- Five a.m. - Hey man, if you throw up
我就免费踢你脸一次 公平吗?
on me again, I get a free kick to your face, fair?
-是的 很公平
- Yeah, that's fair.
-好吧 好吧 就这样伙计
- Yeah, all right, all right, man.
-公平
- That's fair.
谢谢你带我来死气沉沉的蔷薇花♥园♥
- So, thanks for taking me to a dead rosebush garden.
你当律师助理具体有多久了?
- So how long exactly have you been a paralegal?
-我大概...
- Well, I've been, I still have
还有两年的学习时间
about two more years of school left.
-好吧 你真的喜欢法学院吗?
- Okay, and you actually like law school?
-这需要花大量的时间学习
- It's a lot of studying.
-嗯 基本都是围着学校转吧?
- Yeah, that's pretty much all school, right?
-是的 法学院比...
- Yeah, well law school a little bit more than--
-小心 -谢谢你接住了我
- Careful. - Thank you for the catch.
-是的 别再在树上跳舞了
- Yeah, no more dancing on trees, yeah.
-我是一个树仙女 我情不自禁
- I'm a tree nymph, I can't help it.
-但我还是不明白
- I still don't understand the difference
律师助理和律师之间的区别
between a paralegal and a lawyer, though,
我知道你都给我说了三次了
and I know you told me three times.
-有很多东西不同
- There are a lot of things that are different.
律师助理不能提供法律咨♥询♥
Paralegals cannot offer legal advice,
我们也不能作为律师出庭
and we cannot appear as counsel in court,
只做一些很简单的文书
to keep it basic.
-好吧 -很不一样
- Okay. - It's very different.
-我相信你
- No, I believe you.
-好了 先生们 就是这个
- All right gentlemen, this is it.
-嘿 乔 有什么事吗?
- Hey, Joe, what's goin' on?
-嘿 鲁迪 -哦 谢谢
- Hey Rudy. - Oh, thanks.
-5局3胜 瑞奇
- Five to show, three to win, Ricky.
现在是时候站起来 为自己扬名立万了
This is the time to stand up and make a name for yourself.
-哦 这是真的吗?
- Oh wow, this is it?
这是我的合同吗? -那是你的合同
Is that my contract? - That is your contract.
-5局3胜
- Five to show, three to win.
哦 天哪 看看那个重量
Oh man, look at that weight.
-重量多少?
- What's the weight?
幸好我们还有六个星期
- Good thing we got six weeks.
-重量是多少?
- What's the weight?
-你得减肥了
- You need to get down.
-他准备好了吗 鲁迪?你准备好了吗 瑞奇?
- He's ready, Rudy? You ready, Ricky?
-他准备好了吗?
- Is he ready?
不 还没有 但他能做到吗?
No, not yet, but can he do it?
当然
Definitely.
这是你应得的
You earned this here,
有些人永远得不到这个机会
some people never get this opportunity.
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着如果你认为你已经做得足够多了
That means if you think you did enough,
我的意思是 很明显你已经做得足够多了
I mean, clearly you've done enough to get here,
但是现在这意味着
but now that means you've gotta take it
你必须在所有方面把它提升到下一级的层次
to the next level in all aspects.
那意味着你必须呼吸
K, that means you have to breathe,
你必须睡觉 你必须吃饭
you have to sleep, you have to eat,
你必须拉屎 你必须做一切
you have to shit, you have to do everything
与这场拳赛有关的事 知道吗?
that's related to fighting, you understand?
没有任何干扰 什么都不能有
No distractions whatsoever, nothing.
-我们是来这里经营冠军的 好吗?
- We deal in champions here, okay?
你是冠军吗?
Are you a champion?
-我能行 -你能做到
- I can do this. - You can do this.
-好吧 我希望我们能拿到冠军
- All right, I hope we get a title.
签好名 放回我的桌上
Sign it, have it back on my desk.
-好的 -好吗?
- All right. - All right?
听鲁迪的 他从开始到结束负责你的一切 好吗?
Listen to Rudy, he's your be all and end all, right?
还记得我说过的左盲点吗?
Remember what I said about the left guard, okay?
他有个该死的右勾拳
He's got a fuckin' killer right hook.
-别再吃玉米煎饼了 瑞奇 好吗?
- Hey, no more burritos, Ricky, all right?
不能再吃那玩意了
No more, no more of that shit.
-祝贺你们 我为你们感到骄傲
- Congratulations, I'm proud of you homes.
-我到底在做什么?
- What the hell am I doin'?
-我也没有 我的意思是它看起来很漂亮
- Neither have I, I mean it looks nice
我开车经过
and I've driven past it,
但我只是 你好
but I just, hello.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thank you.
能不能麻烦你
Do you mind if I could get
再给我一杯水?
a second glass of water, please?
这个有什么问题吗?
- Is there something wrong with this one?
-没有 我只是想要两杯
- No, I just like to have two.
-哦 当然可以
- Oh, certainly.
-谢谢
- Thanks.
-我也会问同样的问题
- I would have asked the same thing.
我有一些很酷的东西
- I um, there's some cool stuff
今天工作中发生了一些很酷的事
that happened at work today,
你知道吗 算了吧
you know what, forget it.
晚饭后我再告诉你
I'll tell you after dinner.
-不 等等 怎么了?
- No, wait, what happened?
晚饭后我告诉你
- I will tell you after dinner.
-你现在必须告诉我
- You have to tell me now.
-我待会告诉你
- I'll tell you later,
因为我不知道我要吃什么
'cause I don't know what I'm gonna eat,
我待会告诉你
I'll tell you later.
-现在告诉我
- Tell me now.
-好了 别人都听见了
- Okay, they can hear you.
-我不在乎 -冷静点
- I don't care. - Calm down.
-给我说 给我说
- Tell me, tell me.
-好吧 我的老板乔 他给我说
- So my boss Joe, he told me
我要打一场冠军之战
I have a title fight comin' up.
-真的吗 那是什么意思?
- Really, what does that mean?
-你的第二杯水 先生
- Your second water, sir.
-非常感谢
- Thank you so much.
我们可以点菜了吗?
- Are we ready to order?
我要鸡肉巴马臣芝士汤
- Um, I'm gonna do the chicken Parmesan
谢谢
with the soup, please.
-非常好 -谢谢
- Very nice. - Thank you.
-你呢 先生?
- And for you, sir?
-我要菠菜沙拉
- I'm gonna have the spinach salad.
电影精选列表