and right now you're desperate, all right?
但是 你是我的兄弟
But you my boy, man,
我不会进去
I'm not about to go in there
把头靠在枕头上
and lay my head on that pillow
然后放任你在外面做这些事
and know what you're out there doin'.
我不会让你这样去的 伙计
I'm not gonna let you go out like that, man.
听着 我知道你想她 她躺在那
Look, I know you miss her, she's layin' up in there,
没有人愿意看到她那样
nobody wants to see her like that.
-我不能失去她
- I can't lose her.
如果她死了 我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do if she dies?
-我知道 我知道 我知道
- I know, I know, I know.
有我在 伙计 你是我的好兄弟 好吗?
I got you, man, you my boy, all right?
我们在一起
We're in this together.
-嘿 乔 我能和你谈一下吗?
- Hey Joe, think I can speak to you for a moment?
-当然可以 怎么了?
- Yeah, sure, what's up?
-昨天下班后 额 抱歉
- Yesterday after I left work I, sorry, sorry about that.
这是医院发来的信息
It's a message from the hospital.
-说什么?
- What does it say?
-让我去那里
- It just says for me to go there.
-你想要我送你吗?
- You want a ride?
-是的 好的 谢谢你
- Yeah, that'd be fine, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
-如果你们需要找人谈谈
- If you guys need someone to talk to
我们有个牧师
we have a chaplain available,
我很乐意请他过来的
I'd be glad to have someone bring him down,
或者带你们去比较私人的地方
or take you guys somewhere private.
-什么事? -托雷斯先生
- What's goin' on? - Mr. Torres.
怎么了?
- What's goin' on?
-有并发症
- There were complications.
她的脑肿胀恶化了
Her brain swelling took a turn for the worse.
-哦 瑞奇 她走了
- Oh Ricky, she's gone.
-对不起 我们已经尽力了
- I'm sorry, we've done everything we could do.
-你好吗?
- How you doin'?
你需要吃点东西 我做了点
You need to eat something, I cooked something.
你要吃晚饭吗?
Would you like dinner?
-不 我不饿
- No, I'm not hungry.
-来吧 你得吃点
- Come on, you need to eat.
-我想看电视
- I wanna watch TV.
-我让你♥爸♥爸跟你谈谈
- I'm gonna have your dad talk to you.
-怎么样啊你?
- What's up?
你今天去训练了吗?
- Did you go train today?
-我有课要上
- I hadda teach.
-嗯
- Yeah.
-4点半 5点半的孩子们
- 4:30 5:30 kids.
-那些小家伙
- Those little guys.
-是啊 太疯狂了
- Yeah, goin' crazy.
-你很有耐心
- You have patience,
见过你和那些孩子们一起工作
I've seen you work with those kids.
这需要很大的耐心
It takes a lot of patience,
我不可能做到
I wouldn't be able to do it.
-很好玩的
- It's fun.
-那么 我来问你个问题 你以后还会打拳吗?
- So, let me ask you something. Are you gonna fight again?
-我不知道 我觉得不会
- I don't, I don't think so.
我觉得我再也不需要了 你知道吗?
I don't feel like I need to any more, you know?
-嗯 但是你从来都不需要
- Yeah, but you never needed to,
一直以来都是你主动想打 这是你的激♥情♥所在
you always, you wanted to. It's a passion you had.
-我觉得我再也不想了
- I don't think I want to any more, you know?
我真的不知道该怎么做
I don't really know what I'm supposed to do.
你能告诉我该怎么做吗? 我会做的
Will you tell me what to do and I'll do it?
-我不能告诉你该做什么 我不能 儿子
- Can't tell you what to do, I can't, son.
这必须靠你自己
This has gotta come from you,
必须靠你的内心
it's gotta come from your heart.
我知道你现在很受伤
I know you're hurt right now,
我知道你感觉很心痛
I know you're feeling pain.
我也有过这样的经历
I've been there.
我每天都想你奶奶
I think about your grandma every day.
我也失去了我的兄弟 你知道的
I lost my brothers, you know that,
我失去过朋友
and I lost friends.
但你得继续前进
But you gotta move on.
你要向前看
You gotta move on, you gotta think about
你得想想你和那些人的记忆
the memories you have with the people.
这就是生活
And it's just life, you just never know
你永远不知道什么时候会有人离开
when someone's gonna go,
这就是为什么我看到
and that's why it kills me to see the way
你和你哥哥互相对峙的时候会很难过
you and your brother treat each other sometimes.
你知道 我爱你们
You know, I love you guys,
我愿意为你们做任何事
I would do anything for you guys,
我知道这并不容易
and I know it's not easy,
但你有我们 好吧 别独自承受
but you have us here, yeah, don't go through it alone.
我爱你 你是我的孩子 你很坚强
I love you, you're my boy, you're strong.
我爱你 孩子
I love you kid.
-用你的力气 你从外♥围♥攻击他 好吗?
- Your strengths, you strike him on the outside, right?
嗨 瑞奇 -嘿
Hi Ricky. - Hey.
-你今天上课吗?
- You teachin' class today?
-是的 4点半到5点半有孩子要来
- Yeah, 4:30 to 5:30 kids.
-那些孩子现在很难管 瑞奇
- Those kids are a handful now, Ricky,
你需要帮忙吗?
you want any help?
-不 我能搞定
- No, I'm okay.
-好的
- Okay.
嘿 瑞奇 -恩?
Hey, Ricky. - Yeah?
很高兴你回来了
- Good to have you back.
-谢谢大家 回见
- Thanks guys, see ya.
电影精选列表