I guess I don't want him to end up like me.
所以你必须救她 好吗
So you gotta save her, okay,
求求你了 你得救她
please, you gotta save her.
-认真听我说
- Listen to me very carefully,
我们正在竭尽所能
we are doin' everything we can.
她是一个战士 就像他一样
She's a fighter, just like him.
你应该感到自豪
You should be proud.
-我很自豪 谢谢你
- I am, thank you.
-嘿 亨特 怎么样啊?
- Hey, what's up Hunter?
-你好吗 路易斯?
- How you doin', Luis?
-你看起来不像是来训练的样子?
- Don't look like you're here for trainin'?
不 今天不行 这是我的搭档
- Nah, not today, this is my partner.
-威尔 -路易斯 很高兴见到你
- Will. - Luis, nice to meet you.
瑞奇在附近吗?
- So is Rick around?
-在 他在后面
- Yeah, man, he's in the back.
你要我去叫他吗?
You want me to go get him?
-不 不 不 我们要给他一个惊喜
- No, no, no, we'll just go surprise him.
我们只是要和他谈谈
We just need to talk to him.
还记得我们说过的那件事吗?
Remember about that thing we talked about, right?
-是的 我记得
- Yeah, I remember, man.
怎么了?
- What's goin' on?
-这是我搭档
- This is my partner.
-嘿 威尔 -瑞奇
- Hey, Will. - Rick.
很高兴见到你
- Nice to meet you.
-听着 我们只是想让你知道
- Look, we just wanted you to know
我们抓住了我们一直在找的那个人
that we caught the person we've been lookin' for,
他现在蹲在监狱里
he's sittin' right now in a jail cell
而他的人却想收买♥♥或者说请律师
while his people are tryin' to like buy, or get a lawyer.
听着 我知道这消息听起来让你很不是滋味
Look, I know this isn't gonna ease your mind, man,
我只是想让你知道
but I just wanted you to know
我们抓住了那个人♥渣♥
that we caught that scumbag.
-他现在在哪?
- Where, where is he now?
-我们把他关进了县监狱
- We've got him down at county jail.
县?
- County?
-没错
- That's right.
你没事吧 伙计?
Look, are you okay, man?
现在我知道你的感受了
Now I know how you feel.
你没事吧?
You fine?
-我没事 -好吧
- I'm fine. - all right.
-我很好
- I'm all right.
-听着 伙计 我很抱歉发生了这样的事
- Look man, I'm so sorry that this happened this way.
-恩
- Yeah.
我知道 谢谢你 谢谢你
I know, thank you, thank you.
-我们得走了
- We gotta roll.
-恩 你照顾好自己
- Okay, you take care of yourself,
下节课见
and I'll see you next class.
下次我要带威尔来
I'm gonna bring Will with me.
-好
- Yeah.
好
Yeah.
-我要去医院了 我一会儿就回来
- I'm headed to the hospital, I'll be back later.
-嘿 坐下
- Hey, sit down.
坐下来 拿点东西吃 坐下来
Sit down, grab somethin' to eat, sit down.
我就耽搁你一下 坐下来
Gimme a second, sit down.
吃点东西
Grab somethin' to eat.
-我不饿
- I'm not hungry.
-好吧 这不是饿的问题
- Well, it's not about being hungry,
这是吃的问题 你要照顾好自己
it's about eating, you gotta take care of yourself,
是你告诉我的
I mean you're the one that told me, right,
吃得好 头脑也更好
if you eat right you think better?
你就吃点东西吧
Just grab a bite.
-我待会再吃 你高兴了吗?
- I'll eat later, will that make you happy?
-这不是为了让我开心
- It's not about making me happy.
而是你得照顾好自己
It's about you taking care of yourself.
-我现在有很多事要做 好吗?
- I gotta lot goin' on right now, okay?
我没有时间去想那么多
I don't have time to think about everything.
-好吧 我们待会再谈
- Yeah, we'll talk later.
-是这样吗?
- Is that right?
乔对自己的发现并不满意
Joe was not happy about what he just found out.
不 他不该知道 你在逗我吗?
No, he wasn't supposed to find out, are you kiddin' me?
不 我知道这是生意 所以我完全理解
No, it's business with him, so I completely understand.
瑞奇给我打过电♥话♥ 该死的
Freakin' Rick gave me a freakin' call, and shit.
哦 伙计 让我晚点给你回电♥话♥
Oh man, you know what, lemme call you back.
嗯 我会给你打回来的 好吗?
Yeah, so let me call you back, all right?
好
Okay.
该死 瑞奇 你在这里干什么?
Shit, Ricky, what are you doin' here, man?
我是说 听着
I mean, look, you should be learning
你应该从我现在的经历中吸取教训
through what I'm goin' through right now.
这不是件容易的事 明白吗?
It's not an easy situation, you understand?
所以我 我 我明白你的意思
So I, I, I understand what you're goin' through,
但你真的想走这条路吗?
but do you really wanna take on this path?
-我每场能赚多少钱?
- How much can I make per fight?
-瑞克 这是脏钱 伙计
- Rick, this is dirty money, man.
这是脏钱 好吧 我不希望你这么做
This is dirty money, okay, I don't wish this upon you.
我希望事情不这样发展
I wish things were different with this.
你确定你想继续...
Are you sure you wanna go ahead--
你什么时候可以安排好?
- When can you set it up?
-下一场是两周半后
- The next one's in two and a half weeks.
-安排
- Set it up.
-好吧
- All right.
好的
Okay.
瑞奇 妈的 伙计 我为丹妮尔的事感到遗憾
Ricky, fuck, man, I'm sorry about Danielle, man.
我希望情况能有所不同
I wish things were different.
嘿 怎么了 瑞奇?
- Hey, what's up, Rick?
你还好吗 兄弟?
How you holdin' up, bro?
一切都行吧 伙计?
You good, man?
你在忙什么 伙计?
So what you been up to, man?
-我去找过鲁迪了
- I went to go see Rudy.
-你什么?
- You what?
-就刚才 刚从他那里回来
- Just now, just came back from there.
-为了什么 伙计?
- For what, man?
-我需要钱
- I need money.
-瑞奇 瑞奇 瑞奇 听着
- Rick, Rick, Rick, look man,
鲁迪是你的兄弟 也是我的兄弟
Rudy's your boy, and that's my boy too,
但他做了什么 那是他的决定
but what he did, that was his decision.
这不是你会做的事
That's below you, dog.
这不是你 伙计
All right, but that's not you, man,
我不想让你这样 好吗?
I'm not gonna see you go out like that, okay?
所以我要你认真对待这个事 好吗?
So I'm gonna need you to be serious, okay?
-我是认真的 伙计
- I am serious, man.
这是件很严重的事
This is a serious fuckin' matter.
-瑞奇 我理解你的感受
- Rick, I understand how you feel,
好吧 但是你要冒这个险吗?
all right, but you're just gonna risk it all?
这就是你要做的吗?
Is that what you're gonna do?
-她就是我的一切 我不能没有她
- She is all, man, I got nothin' else.
-我明白
- I understand that.
-我没别的了 伙计 我快要...
- I got nothin' else man, I'm goin'.
-瑞奇 -你知道我是怎么过的吗?
- Rick. - Do you know how it's been?
我的平时是怎么过的?
What my daily life is?
看到她躺在医院里
Seein' her layin' down in the hospital?
-那又怎么样 伙计 你要破罐子破摔了吗?
- So what, man, you just gonna throw it all away?
-伙计
- Man--
-老兄 我很尊敬你
- Man, I look up to you, man.
泰拳曾是你的一切
This used to be everything to you
你现在要放弃吗?
and you gonna throw it all away?
不 伙计 我不能让你这么做
No, man, I'm not havin' that.
-我知道我在做什么
- I know what I'm doin'.
我知道这他妈的糟透了
I know it's fuckin' awful.
我知道他是谁 做了什么
I know who he is and what he does.
但我得做点什么
But I gotta do somethin'.
-伙计 我知道你失去了什么 伙计
- Dude, I know what you lost, man,
而且你现在很绝望 好吗?
电影精选列表