Follow me. Give me some cover.
好样的
Good!
把这个扛在背上
We're gonna put this on our back,
我说举 就立刻举起来
and when I say go, lift hard.
好
All right.
戴安娜 盾牌
Diana! Shield!
举
Go!
站稳不要动 朋友们
Stay very very still, for me my friends.
这很重要
Please. It's so important.
太谢谢你们了
Thank you very much.
能为你们拍照真是我的荣幸
This has been such an honor for me taking you photograph.
很感谢你们
Thank you so much.
嘴上说了那么久开枪
For all his talk of shooting,
他其实不会用枪
he cannot shoot.
不是每个人都能成为自己理想的样子
Not everyone gets to be where they want to be all the time.
我是个演员
Me, I'm an actor.
热爱表演
I love acting.
我才不想当士兵
I didn't want to be a soldier.
只可惜我生错了肤色
But I'm the wrong color.
人人都有自己的仗要打 戴安娜
Everyone's fighting their own battle, Diana.
就像你一样
Just like you're fighting yours.
太多了 真的
It's too much. I wish you...
谢谢您
Thank you.
我在打电♥话♥
Hi, I'm on the phone.
是费尔德
It's "Veld", V-E-L-D.
是个小村庄
It's a tiny village.
地图上可能找不到
It may not even be on the map.
我找到了
I found it!
你找到鲁登道夫的实验室了吗
Did you find Ludendorff's operation?
还没有 但我能找到他
No. No, but I located him.
你运气真好 他离你只有几里路
And oh, lucky you, he's only a few miles away.
在德军最高指挥部
At German High Command.
德军最高指挥部
The German High Command?
根据情报
And to intel report,
鲁登道夫在举办宴会
Ludendorff is hosting a gala.
算是德军签署停战协定前最后的狂欢吧
Sort of a last "hurrah" before the Germans sign the armistice.
皇帝本人也会出席
And then the Kaiser himself is going to be there.
还有丸博士
As well as Dr. Maru.
宴会大概就是个幌子
Actually the Gala could be perfect cover.
-特雷弗上尉 -长官
- Captain Trevor. - Yes, sir.
明晚你决不允许
You're under no circumstances to go anywhere
去那个宴会 听见我的话了吗
near that gala tomorrow night. Do you hear me?
不然之前的努力就全白费了
You'll be jeopardizing everything we've worked for.
我们不能妨碍协定的签署
You can not compromise the armistice.
-德军一旦攻破前线 -史蒂夫
- Sir, there will be no armistice... - Steve!
停战协定也无从谈起了
once Ludendorff bombs the entire front line.
稍等我一下 长官
Hold on one second, sir.
我们不用担心停战协定的签署
We shouldn't be bothered about setting the peace agreement.
-为什么 -阿瑞斯绝不会
- Why not? - Ares would never let...
怎么了
What?
你想到什么了
What is that?
当然了 这才说得通啊
Of course, it makes complete sense.
阿瑞斯打造了一件终极武器
Ares developed a weapon, the worst ever devised.
-你说的是鲁登道夫吧 -不
- Ares? You mean Ludendorff. - No.
我说的就是阿瑞斯
I mean Ares.
鲁登道夫就是阿瑞斯
Ludendorff is Ares!
长官 这是我们最后的机会了
Sir, this is our last chance,
只有找到毒气藏在哪里
our final chance to find out where the gas is,
才能搞清楚鲁登道夫打算投放在哪
and to learn how Ludendorff plans on delivering it.
不行 我不许
No. I forbid it.
听到了吗 我不允许
Do you hear me? I forbid it.
长官 我这里信♥号♥♥不好
Sir, I am losing you! Sir?
-什么 -长官
- Hello? - Sir...
他有多大几率会听我的话
How likely is he to respect my wishes?
约等于零
Not very like, I'm convinced.
萨米 别这样
Sammy, Sammy, no, no.
我还有工作要做
Sammy, I have to work.
为了明天的宴会
I gotta rustle up with a German uniform
我还得搞一套德军军服
I took to plot the course tomorrow.
这还不简单 来吧
That's easy, boss. Come on.
反正天亮前我们也做不了什么
There's nothing we can do till tomorrow.
你自己说的 史蒂夫
You said yourself, Steve.
-谢谢您 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
你做到了
You did this.
是我们
We did.
你以前在天堂岛
Do you have dancing on
跳过舞吗
Paradise Island?
当然跳过了
Oh, dancing, yeah of course.
这些人就是摇来摇去而已
These people are just... swaying.
考虑到你要对抗的是战争之神
Okay, if you're gonna be fighting the God of war,
我就勉为其难地教教你跳舞吧
I might as well teach you how to dance, you poor thing.
枪是不需要的
Alright, probably without the gun.
赏脸跳个舞吗
If you would...
这个嘛
Well...
要去宴会的话 我得学学你们的舞蹈了
If I'm going to a Gala, I'll need to know how to dance.
-你不能去宴会 -我当然要去
- You aren't going to the Gala. - Of course I am.
-不行 -为什么
- No. - Why wouldn't I?
首先 你不会跳舞
Well, for one, you don't know how to dance.
我还可以说
I would argue with this,
-他们不会跳舞呢 -虚心点
- they don't know how to dance. - Be polite.
来吧 手给我
All right. Give me your hand.
像这样
Like so.
我会用手臂
And I'll put my arm
搂着你
around you like so.
然后就
And we just...
那叫什么 摇来摇去吗
What you call? Sway?
我们就摇来摇去
We'll just sway.
你靠得太近了
You're awfully close.
这才是跳舞的意义
That's this all about.
好吧
I see.
好些年没听他唱歌♥了
I haven't heard him sing in years.
这叫下雪
It's a snowfall.
碰碰看
Touch it.
真神奇
It's magical!
对吧
It is, isn't it?
是很神奇
Yes, yeah.
没有战争的时候 人们都这样生活吗
Is this what people do when there are no wars to fight?
对啊
Yeah.
还会做些别的事
Yeah, this... and other things.
什么事
What things?
吃早餐
They have breakfast.
人们可喜欢吃早餐了
They really love a breakfast.
还有起床之后
And they love to wake up,
看看报纸 然后去上班
read the paper and go to work.
以后还会结婚
They get married.
生个小孩然后白头偕老
Makes some babies and grow old together.
我是这么想的
I guess.
那是什么样的
What is that like?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
村民们送的马
The villagers gave them to us.
-馈赠啊 -他们还称我们为英雄
- A gracious gift. - And they call us heroes.
你是啊
You are.
那个 兄弟们
Hey, fellas, I know that
我说过这是两天的任务
I said this job was 2 day's,
现在两天到了 说话算话
and a deal is a deal.
没我们你撑不过去的
You can't last without us.
是啊
Yeah.
戴安娜倒是能保护好自己
We all know Diana is capable of taking care of herself.
我担心的是你
I'm worried that you won't make it.
没有赏金了
No more money.
之前的够了
电影精选列表