Gentlemen, eyes to yourself. Thank you so much.
快走
Come on!
他们为什么牵着手
Why are they holding hands?
可能因为他们是一起的
Probably because they're together.
不 我们没在一起 不是一个意思
No. We're not together, I mean, in that way.
这边
This way.
去战场
To the war!
严格来说 战场是那边
Technically, the war is that way.
但我们得先走这边
But we gotta get this way first.
我们去哪
And where are we going?
我们得把笔记本交给上级
We gotta get this notebook to my superiors.
不 我放你走 你带我去找阿瑞斯
No. I let you go. You take me to Ares.
-我们说好的 史蒂夫·特雷弗 -是啊
- We made a deal, Steve Trevor. - Yeah.
说好了就是保证了
And a deal is a promise.
保证过就不能食言
You know promises are unbreakable.
天啊 该死 好吧
Boy! Damn it, alright.
先跟我来 我们把它送过去
Come with me first to deliver this,
然后给你买♥♥张票
and then we'll give you a ticket,
去战场
to the war.
说好了
Deal?
-走吧 -戴安娜
- Let's go. - Diana.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你不能这么做 因为你没穿衣服
You can not do that because you're not wearing any clothes.
我们去买♥♥衣服吧
Let's go... Let's go buy some clothes.
这些女人打仗时穿什么
What do these women wear into battle?
她们不
They do not...
小孩
A baby!
不 别碰小孩
No, no babies.
别摸他
No babies.
他不是泥土做的
That's not made out of clay.
过来
Come on.
戴安娜 求你了
Diana! Please.
谢天谢地 你没死
Thank God! You're not dead!
太好了
Hurray!
接到你电♥话♥之前我真以为你死了
I did think you're dead till I got your call, you know?
他消失了好几个星期 一点消息都没有
He has been gone for weeks.. Not a single word.
非常不像他的风格
Very unlike him.
我自我介绍一下 我叫埃塔·坎蒂
I am introducing myself. I'm Etta Candy.
我是史蒂夫·特雷弗的秘书
I am Steve Trevor's secretary.
秘书是什么
What is a secretary?
我什么都做
Well, I do everything.
他让我去哪我就去哪 让我♥干♥什么我就干什么
I go where he tells me to go and I do what he tells me to do.
在我们那儿 这叫奴隶
Where I am from, that's called slavery.
我真喜欢她
I really like her.
真棒 女士们先请
Fantastic. Ladies after you.
我真喜欢她
Oh, I do, I like her.
确实跟奴隶差不多 但我们薪水还不错
And it does rather feel like that, except the pay is very good.
这工作简直是为我们量身定做的
We've got our work cut out for us, haven't we?
这是你们国家的铠甲吗
Is this what passes armor in your country?
-铠甲 -是时尚
- "Armors". - It's fashion.
能收紧小肚子
Keeps our tummies in..
为什么要收紧
Why must you keep them in?
没有小肚子的女人才会这么问
Any woman without tummy would ask that question!
保守 但又不失趣味
Conservative, but not entirely unfun.
起码穿上试试
Try it on at least.
好吧
Very well.
不
No!
快来
Come on!
女人穿着这个怎么打仗
How can a woman possibly fight in this?
打仗
Fight?
我们有我们的手段
We use our principles.
这样能争取到投票权
I mean, that's how we are gonna get the vote.
虽然我也不反对动用一点武力
Although I am not opposed to engaging in a bitter fist
在迫不得已的时候
should the occasion arise.
很好
Lovely.
好痒 我喘不上气了
It's itching. It's choking me.
反正总有人喜欢
Can they blame it?
埃塔
Etta.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在试第226件
She's trying out number 226.
坎蒂女士 目的是让她别那么
Ms. Candy, the whole point was to make her look less
显眼
distracting.
可以吗
May I?
真的吗 眼镜
Really? Specs?
以为戴上它就不是你见过的最美的人了
Suddenly she's not the most beautiful woman you've ever seen?
好多了
Better.
这样行不通
Yep, that's not gonna work.
把剑放下 戴安娜
Please put the sword down, Diana.
戴安娜
Diana!
我自己来
Let me try by myself.
你先请 先生
After you, sir.
埃塔
Etta.
我在办公室等你
Why don't I meet you back at the office?
这个交给我保管
And meanwhile, I'll take this for safekeeping.
不 我觉得不行
Oh no, I don't think so.
你得把剑放下 戴安娜 求你了
You gotta put the sword down, Diana. Please.
-跟你这一身不搭 -一点都不搭
- It doesn't go with the outfit. - Not at all.
先把剑放下
Put the sword down, first of all.
答应我 你会用生命保护它
Promise me you'll protect it with your life.
好 才不
Yes... No.
你可以相信她 给她
You can trust her. Just hand that over.
-盾牌 -盾牌也给她
- Shield. - And the shield to her.
拿好了吗 谢谢 埃塔
You got it? Thanks, Etta.
这很容易
This is easy.
好了
There we go.
怎么了
What is it?
希望没事 快走
Hopefully, nothing. Come on.
-史蒂夫 我们在躲什么 -快来
- Steve, why are we hiding? - Come on, come on!
特雷弗上尉
Captain Trevor.
我相信你身上肯定藏着
I believe you have something
鲁登道夫将军的东西
that is the property of Gen. Ludendorff.
坏蛋的惯用口吻
It's the bad guy convention.
把丸博士的笔记本交出来
Give us Dr Maru's note book.
我把它放哪来着
Where I put that thing?
往后站
Stand back!
要不还是你来
Or maybe not.
算你倒霉
Tough luck.
你还有什么没展示给我看的吗
Is there anything else you wanna show me?
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
抱歉 但你显然是被阿瑞斯控制了
I'm sorry, but you're clearly under Ares' control.
-戴安娜 -让我来帮你
- Diana. - Let me help you get free.
阿瑞斯在哪
Where will I find Ares?
他死了
He's... he's dead.
氰化物
Cyanide.
待着别动 我马上回来
Stay here. I'll be right back.
拜托 先生们
Come on! Gentlemen, please!
让他说
Let him speak!
谢谢 先生们
Yes thank you, gentlemen.
德国这个国家无比傲慢
Germany is an immensely proud nation.
他们不会投降的
They will never surrender.
想结束这场战争
Now look. The only way to end this war...
上校 借一步说话
Colonel, I need to talk to you outside.
让世界重获和平
and restore world peace.
唯一的办法就是谈判
It is to negotiate...
签停战协定
an armistice.
有个女人
There's a woman.
她在这干什么 让她出去
What is she doing here? Get her out.
让她出去
Ger her out.
抱歉
Sorry.
她是盲人 迷路了
Blind sister, she got lost.
应该是那边
电影精选列表