Even in Africa gentlemen, we haven't seen such luxuries.
而到了我们手里
The luxury that we have now is like
就是赚钱赚到手软
we can't stop making money!
我和我叔 还有一位王子
So my uncle, the Prince, and I...
等一下 哪位王子
Wait, which prince is that?
我决定宽恕你的不敬
I decided to extend your profanity...
说真的 哪位王子
But seriously, which prince?
苏丹的 安哥拉的还是哪个国家
Hey, Sultan, Angora, Next Kashmir...
我们能借一步说话吗
...Can we talk for a minute?
先生们 恕我失陪一会儿
Gentlemen, excuse me one second.
-这里是酒馆 -你这家伙
- A bar... Well, a pub. - You buck...
我在跟这帮家伙吹牛皮呢 你来干吗
I've been racing those peacock all night, and you've...
我的天啊 天哪
Oh my goodness, gracious.
这简直是艺术品
That's a work of art.
萨米尔 这是戴安娜 戴安娜 这是萨米尔
Sameer, Diana. Diana, Sameer!
你好戴安娜 请叫我萨米
Hi, Diana. You can call me Sammy please.
"萨米"
"Sammy".
萨米尔 我奉劝你别那样做
Sameer, I wouldn't... do that if I were you.
萨米尔是顶尖的卧底
Sameer is a top undercover man.
他巧舌如簧 也跟你一样会说多种语言
He can talk the skin off a cabbage many ways as you can.
你们终于结束了
Oh, you're done.
查理在哪
Where is Charlie?
在那儿
Voila!
至少这个查理拳头还可以
At least this Charlie is good with his fists.
那不是查理
That's not Charlie.
这才是查理
That's Charlie.
史蒂夫
Steven!
愿上帝保佑你
May god grow a flower upon your head son.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你刚刚为什么打架
So what were you fighting about?
我不小心拿错了他的杯子
I mistook his glass for mine.
失误在所难免
That happens.
这个人根本不是战士
This man is no fighter.
查理是个专业的狙击手
Charlie is an expert marksman.
意思是他打枪很准
Means he shoots people.
从远距离射击
From very far away.
他们都不知道怎么死的
You never know what hit 'em.
看不到他们的脸怎么知道自己打的是谁
How do you know who you kill if you can't see their face?
我不知道 这反而更好了
I don't. Trust me it's better that way.
你的战斗毫无荣誉可言
You fight without honor.
谁给我的荣誉买♥♥单
Who gets paid for honor?
所以这次是什么工作 老板
So, what's the job, boss?
最多两天
Two days tops.
需要准备物资还有通行证前往比利时
We need supplies and access to Belgium.
这趟下来多少钱
What is the going rate?
最好是个好价钱
Better be a good pay.
情况是这样的
Yeah, well, here's the thing.
这趟行程很短
I told you it will be quick.
然后你会收获很多东西
And there's a lot to be gained by this.
这是为了崇高的事业
It's for a great cause,
自♥由♥
freedom,
友谊
friendship,
结束战争 友谊
ending the war, friendship...
-所以你没钱 -没有
- Okay, You have no money. - No.
什么
What?
什么意思
What is this?
我们将把她送到前线
We're gonna drop her up front!
-送她去 -是的
- "Dropping her off"? - Yeah.
问题是 我才不会为了救其他人
Question sweetheart, I am not gonna get myself killed
就牺牲我自己
helping every last human.
-我拒绝 -原来你这小偷在这
- That's NO, I mean. - Here's the little thief now!
你这种人不要待在这
We don't need your kind around here.
我既害怕又兴奋
I am both frightened and aroused.
-你们在这儿 抱歉我来迟了 -帕特里克爵士
- Oh, here they are! Sorry I'm late. - Sir Patrick!
是啊 我刚想和你们说呢
Yes, that's what I was gonna mention.
帕特里克爵士
Sir Patrick.
坐吧 先生们 普林斯小姐
No, no, Gentlemen, sit. Ms. Prince, sit.
我猜你们在谋划什么事情
I assume you are here planning something,
这事会让你们上军事法庭 或是没命
that's going to get you either court martial or killed.
我猜 你是来阻止我们的
And I assume, you are here to stop us.
不是
No.
恰恰相反
Not at all in fact.
你看
Well, look.
我也曾经是个年轻人
I was an younger man once.
如果身体够硬朗 我也会做一样的事
Had I been in better health, and I might do the same.
你们做的事情非常光荣
It's very very honorable thing you're doing.
所以
Therefore,
我是来帮忙的
I am here to help.
当然是私下的
Unofficially, of course.
你们的计划是什么
What's your plan?
如果还有别的武器厂 找到一个毁一个
If there's another weapon's facility, find it and destroy it.
还有对付鲁登道夫和丸博士
Along with Ludendorff and Maru.
如果是这样 为了避免怀疑
In that case, to allay suspicion,
美丽的埃塔女士
our charming Etta
可以在我的办公室指挥这次行动
could run the mission from my office.
"指挥"
"Run"...
还有
Also.
这些应该够用几天的了
There is enough here for a few days.
谢谢您
Thank you sir.
乐意之至
You're very welcome.
你们多多保重
Take great care all of you.
祝你们好运
And good luck.
祝平安
Health!
新鲜的冰淇淋
Fresh ice-cream.
小姐 想来个冰淇淋吗
Miss, would you like to buy an ice cream?
-我吗 -你饿了吗
- Me? - You hungry?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
八便士 先生
Eight pence please, sir.
给你 不用找了
There you go, keep the change.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you very much sir.
-你在干嘛 -太好吃了
- What you doing? - It's wonderful!
-你应该感到非常骄傲 -谢谢您
- You should be very proud. - Thank you very much!
你应该感到非常骄傲
You should be very proud.
我们有很长很长的路
We have a long way
很长的路要走
A way to go
我也想在这摆个小摊
I hope I got niches here.
酋长还指望着我们天黑前能到呢
The chief's expecting us before dark.
酋长
Chief?
一个走私犯
Oh yeah. A smuggler.
非常有名
Very reputable.
骗子 杀手 又来个走私犯
A liar, a murderer, and now a smuggler.
太好了
Lovely.
小心 我要伤心了
Careful, I might get offended.
我没说你啊
I wasn't referring to you.
是吗
Really?
我为了卧底假装别人的身份
I wanna recover from pretending to be somebody else.
我在海滩上打死人 还偷笔记本
I shot people on your beach and stolen a notebook.
骗子 杀手和走私犯 你还跟我走吗
A liar, murderer and smuggler. You still coming?
这太惨了
It's awful.
这就是我们在这儿的原因
That's why we're here.
这种气体真要人命
The gas will kill everything.
什么样的武器才会让无辜的人受害
What kind weapons kills innocents?
在这场战争里
In this war,
每一种都是
every kind.
你没出席会议 将军
You were absent at the counsel meeting, General.
我看到你背着我在谈停战协定
I see you are negotiating the terms armistice without me.
-代表皇帝 -是你坚持的
- On the Kaiser's behalf. - On your insistence.
哪怕有点信心 我们都能轻松赢得胜利
We could easily win this war if only you had a little faith.
我们没有信心
We don't.
食物短缺
电影精选列表