And be courageous, noble, better!
众神中只有一位对此坚信不疑
Only one of the many gods believed in that.
但他是错的
And he was wrong.
你一点都不了解神
You know nothing of the gods.
将军先生
Herr General.
好好享受烟火
Enjoy the fireworks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-别挡路 -戴安娜 看着我
- Out of my way! - Diana, look at me.
如果在找到毒气之前杀了鲁登道夫
If you kill Ludendorff before we find the gas.
我们就阻止不了任何事
We won't be able to stop anything.
我会阻止阿瑞斯
I will stop Ares!
如果你是错的呢
What if you're wrong?
如果根本就没有什么阿瑞斯呢
What if there's no Ares?
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我不能让你这样做
I can not let you do this.
我做什么与你无关
What I do is not up to you.
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana.
毒气
The gas.
村民们
The villagers!
他们为什么在欢呼
What they cheering for?
戴安娜
Diana!
他们发射了什么
What did they fire?
毒气
The gas.
是鲁登道夫
It was Ludendorff.
我看到他了 他在塔上
I saw him, he was in the tower.
他无论去哪里你都要跟着
Wherever he goes you follow.
你要怎么找到我们
How will you find us?
我有办法
I know how.
戴安娜
Diana!
他们死了 他们都死了
They are dead. They are all dead.
我本可以救活他们的
I could have saved them.
如果不是因为你 我可以救活他们的
I could have saved them if it weren't for you.
你阻止我去杀阿瑞斯
You stopped me from killing Ares!
-不 -放开我
- No! - Get away from me!
我已经懂了
I understand everything now.
被阿瑞斯蛊惑的不仅仅是德国人
It isn't just the Germans that Ares has corrupted.
还有你
It's you too.
你们所有人
All of you.
我会找到阿瑞斯
I'll find Ares.
我会杀了他
And I'll kill him.
戴安娜
Diana!
那烟
That smoke.
是酋长
It's the chief!
他在追踪鲁登道夫
He followed Ludendorff.
跟着那烟
Follow the smoke!
戴安娜 在那边
Hey! Diana, Over there!
我们走吧
Come on. Let's go!
真是意外啊
What a surprise.
奇怪了
Strange.
很不幸 我还有一个地方要去
Unfortunately, I have another matter to attend to.
你是什么
What are you?
很快你就会知道了
You will soon find out.
尽管你很厉害 但还不是我的对手
As magnificent as you are, you are still no match for me.
我们等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
我是天堂岛的戴安娜
I am Diana of Themyscira.
亚马逊人的女王
Daughter of Hippolyta.
希波吕忒的女儿
Queen of the Amazons.
你毁灭世界的怒火熄灭吧
And your wrath upon this world is over.
以这个世界的一切善良为名
In the name of all that it is good in this world.
我要完成亚马逊人的使命
I hereby complete the mission of the Amazons.
让你在这个世界永远消失
To ridding this world of you forever!
戴安娜
Diana?
戴安娜
Diana!
我杀死了他
I killed him.
我杀死了他 但一切还在继续
I killed him, but nothing stops.
如果杀了战争之神 战争就会结束
If you kill the god of war, you stop the war.
这正是我们的当务之急
Exactly what we have to do now.
我们必须阻止毒气的释放 赶紧
We must stop the gas. Come on.
不 这一切理应结束 戴安娜
No. All this should have stopped. Diana.
战争应该要结束了 为什么没有
The fighting should have stopped. Why are they?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know! I don't know.
阿瑞斯已死
Ares is dead.
他们不用再打了
They can stop fighting now.
为什么他们还要继续打
Why are they still fighting?
也许他们本性如此
Because maybe it's them!
也许
Maybe...
也许人类并不都是善良的
Maybe people aren't always good.
有没有阿瑞斯都一样
Ares or no Ares.
也许人类本身就那样
Maybe it's just, who they are.
-戴安娜 -不
- Diana - No.
戴安娜 这些我们可以等会再聊
Diana, we can talk about this later.
-我需要你跟我来 -不
- I need you to come with me. - No, no!
经历了这么多 这不可能
After everything I saw, it can't be!
不可能是那样的
Can not be!
他们在自相残杀
They were killing each other.
杀害那些他们看不到的人 孩子
Killing people they cannot see. Children.
孩子啊
Children!
一定是因为阿瑞斯 而不是他们
No, it had to be him. It can not be them!
戴安娜 人类 我
Diana, people... I...
她说得对
She was right.
我母亲说得对
My mother was right.
她说人类不值得我去拯救
She said the world of men do not deserve you.
他们不值得我们去拯救 史蒂夫
They don't deserve our help, Steve.
-与值不值得无关 -他们不值得我们去救
- It's not about deserve! - They do not deserve our help.
也许我们不值得
Maybe...maybe we don't!
但跟那没关系 一切取决于你相信什么
But it's not about that. It's about what you believe.
我经历了那么多 你以为我还不懂吗
You don't think I get it, after what I've seen out there?
你以为我不想告诉你
You don't think I wish I could tell you
这全都是一个人的错吗
that there was one bad guy to blame?
但不是的
It's not!
我们都有错
We are all to blame.
我没有
I am not.
但或许我有错
But maybe I am!
求你了
Please.
如果你相信这场战争必须停止
If you believe that this war should stop...
如果你想阻止这场战争
If you want to stop it.
现在就帮我一起阻止它
Help me stop it right now.
因为
Because...
如果你不帮忙 还会有上千人死亡
If you don't, there will kill thousands more.
求你了 跟我来吧
Please, please come with me.
我必须得走
I have to go.
我必须得走
I have to go.
-戴安娜呢 -我们只能靠自己了
- Where is Diana? - We are on our own.
-什么 -你看到什么了 查理
- What? - What did you see, Charlie?
好像就是一堆气泵
Seems like a bunch of gas pumps.
但是我看不到他们要运去哪里
But I can't see where they're taking them.
我们要怎么混进去
How are we gonna get in there?
我有个办法 跟我来
I have got an idea. Come on guys.
跟上
Come on!
谁在那里
Who's there?
帕特里克爵士
Sir Patrick.
你是对的 戴安娜
You were right, Diana.
他们不值得我们去拯救
They don't deserve our help.
他们只配得上毁灭
They only deserve destruction.
你
You.
你是他
You are him.
就是我
I am.
但我并不是你想的那样
But I'm not what you thought I was.
那是什么
What is that?
未来
电影精选列表