We have been paid enough.
没了我你们更好
You will be better off without me.
不 查理
No, Charlie.
谁唱歌♥给我们啊
Who will sing for us?
-对啊 -这就算了
- Yeah. - Oh no, please.
唱歌♥
Sing?
这是你自找的
You asked for it.
芦苇苍苍
The reeds are green.
绿野莽莽
The reeds are green.
我生命中最美妙的时光
The sweetest hours I could live.
你当我是小孩吗
You must think I was born yesterday.
听起来很疯狂 但是是真的
I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.
千真万确
Every word.
等一下 等一下
Wait. Wait. Wait.
你说一座岛上全是像她一样的女人
There is a whole island of women like her?
然后一个男的也没有吗
And not a single man among them?
告诉我怎么去
How do we get there?
然后她认为
And she thinks..
鲁登道夫就是战争之神阿瑞斯
...that Ludendorff is Ares, the god of war?
只有杀了他才能结束战争
And only by killing him will the war end.
少唬我了
Don't be daft.
可你当时都看见了
You saw what happened out there.
毫发无伤地端掉重机♥枪♥
The way she dropped that machine gun nest.
攻下了那座钟楼
The way she took out the tower?
说不定是真的呢
May be it's true.
我觉得是真的
I think it's true.
我也相信是真的
I believe it's true.
史蒂夫 你该不会也相信这些瞎扯吧
Steven son, you don't really believe those rubbish thing?
戴安娜 注意隐蔽
Diana, Diana, hiding.
这要怎么才能进去
How the hell do we get into that?
门口的几个守卫很好引开
I see only a couple of guards in the door to distract.
是啊 我这么大摇大摆过去
Yeah, it won't look suspicious
看上去真的一点也不可疑呢
when I wanna come sauntering out of the woods.
我能过去
I could get in.
不行 太危险了
You are not going in there, it's too dangerous.
-危险 -对啊
- Too dangerous? - Yes, too dangerous.
而且你这一身太招摇了
And you are too distracting.
我先进去
I will go in there,
看看能不能顺藤摸瓜
follow them to find where they are working on the gas.
找到毒气厂的位置
Or better yet, where it is.
-我和你一起去 -不行
- I'm coming with you. - No, you are not coming with me.
你的衣服不适合当卧底
What you're wearing isn't exactly undercover.
我觉得吧
I don't know.
她很适合在宴会里边当卧底
I would say she was pretty undercover on that battlefield.
我们不能带你过去
It's just gonna, we can't get you there.
就是去探探情报就回来了
It's all scouted out, we'll put back...
只要他还活着就不可能
But as long as he's still alive, it doesn't...
硬闯的话不可能不杀人
You cannot go in there and not kill anyone.
行不通的 相信我吧
You just can't. You have to trust me.
这是哪儿搞来的
Where did that come from?
我能开吗 让我来驾驶好不好
Can I drive it? Please let me drive it!
我来当你的司机
Yes, I'll be your chauffeur.
走吧走吧
Come on.
待着别动
Stay put!
你从哪儿搞来的
Where did this come from?
那边那里 全是这种车
A field over there. It is full of them!
酋长 我们得熟悉一下地形
Chief, I think you and me scope out the area,
以便我们进可攻退可守
in case we need to beat the haste and retreat.
你觉得呢 戴安娜
What do you say, Diana?
上校
Colonel.
史蒂夫 他们有邀请函
Steve, they have invitations.
别怕 冷静 你可以的
Do not worry. Play it cool, you go this, you got this.
能看看您的邀请函吗
Your invitation, please.
上校和我将为你送上衷心的问候
The Colonel and I wish many blessings and all my love
和诚挚的祝福
to fall up in your head.
你脑子里都装了些什么
Your head must be empty.
快找邀请函 白♥痴♥
Find my invitation, you idiot.
抱歉 十分抱歉
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
我千不该万不该 我的主人
I must apologize a thousand times, my master.
我犯了一个最可怕 最不可饶恕的错误
I made the most horrible, the most unforgivable mistake.
-邀请函被我弄丢了 -你说什么
- I lost the Colonel's invitation. - What?
你是说我们一路颠簸到这里来
You saying we come all the way through the mud and rain,
你把邀请函给我颠丢了
only for you to loose my invitation?
我捅娄子了
No, I am a bug.
我捅天大的娄子了 我就是个臭虫
Not even a bug, I'm a dung of a bug.
主人您说得对
And you're right master...
神会保佑您的
Blessing will upon us.
这也太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
我可不要在这里耗一整晚
I'm not gonna be spending my evening out here.
你个蠢货 车快开走啊
You stupid idiots! Move your car!
你这穿的都是些什么呀
What are you supposed to be?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
我们见过吗
Have we met?
没有 可我注意你很久了
No, but I have been watching you.
持续关注着你的事业
Following your career.
你就是伊莎贝尔·丸博士
You are Dr. Isabel Maru.
德军里最天赋异凛的化学家
The most talented chemist in the German army.
我是你的崇拜者
I am a fan.
无意冒犯
I hope I'm not crossing a line.
我知道你和鲁登道夫将军
I know you and General Ludendorff are
走得很近
very close.
我们只是一起共事
We work well together. Yes.
像我这样默默在背后注视你的人
Tell me someone like me behind you...
可以给你更多
I could provide a lot more.
你是谁
And who are you?
一个配得上你才华的倾慕者
A man who shows you appreciation a genius like yourself deserves.
我很喜欢火 你呢
I love fire, don't you?
我觉得它是
It is like,
有序趋向无序的最佳体现
a living act of entropy.
毁灭世界的终极武器
The ultimate weapon of destruction.
提醒着我们 到了最后
Reminding us that in the end.
也不过是尘归尘 土归土
Everything eventually returns to the ash it came from.
听着不禁使人感到宽慰
There is something reassuring about it.
我在你眼中看到了这一切
I see all of that in your eyes.
也许你可以给我看看你的研究
Perhaps you could show me what you're working on.
我听说
I hear it is...
我听说很厉害
I hear it is extraordinary.
很谢谢你对我的研究那么感兴趣
I appreciate your interest in my work.
不过我对鲁登道夫将军很忠诚
But I'm loyal to General Ludendorff.
除此之外
Besides,
我已经知道你的注意力在
now I see your attention is,
别处
elsewhere.
在派对上玩得开心吗
Enjoying the party?
我并不太清楚我们在庆祝什么
I confess I'm not sure what it is we're celebrating.
当然是德军的胜利
A German victory, of course.
胜利
Victory?
但是我听说和平很快要到来了
But I hear peace would be so close.
和平
Peace?
只会有个破停战协定
It's only an armistice.
和永不休止的战争
And an endless war.
修西得底斯
Thucydides.
你还懂古希腊人物啊
You know your ancient Greeks?
他们明白
They understood,
战争是一个神
that war was a god.
他需要人类去作出牺牲
A god who requires human sacrifices.
作为交换
And in exchange,
战争让人类找到了目标和意义
war gives man purpose, meaning,
一个超越卑微自我的机会
a chance to rise above his petty, mortal little self.
变得更加有胆识 更高贵 更优秀
电影精选列表