Take her to the palace.
快走吧
Off you go.
你让我别无选择 希波吕忒
You left me no choice, Hippolyta.
如果她不会战斗 那就是你的失职
You neglect your duty, if she cannot fight.
你说的是遥不可及的事
You speak of a time that may never come.
也许他不会回来 也许他受伤后就死了
He might never return. He could have died from his wounds.
阿瑞斯还活着
Ares is alive.
你心底里跟我一样 都能感受得到
You feel it as I do, in your bones.
他何时再现只是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before he returns.
她越强大 就越容易被他找到
The stronger she gets, the sooner he will find her.
希波吕忒 我跟你一样爱她
Hippolyta, I love her as you do.
但只有这样才能真正保护她
But this is the only way to truly protect her.
那你对她的训练就要比任何人都要严厉
You will train her harder than any Amazon before her.
严厉五倍
Five times harder,
严厉十倍
ten times harder.
直到比你还强大
Until she's better than even you.
但一定不能让她知道她的身世
But she must never know the truth about what she is,
以及她的使命
or how she came to be.
认真点
Harder.
你可比这强 戴安娜
You are stronger than this, Diana.
再来
Again.
永远不要放松警惕
Never let your guard down.
你以为战斗是公平的吗
You expect the battle to be fair.
战斗没有公平可言的
Battle will never be fair.
安提俄珀
Antiope!
别起来
Please don't.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
-对不起 -别过来 戴安娜
- I'm sorry. - Wait, Diana.
我到底干了什么
What had I done?
对不起
I am sorry.
怎么这么大的雾
Where did this fog come from?
在那 前进
There. Go forward.
他在那
There he is!
那个飞行员 我看到他了
The pilot! I can see him.
你是男人
You are a man.
是啊
Yeah. I mean...
难道我看着不像男人吗
Do I not look like one?
这是在哪
Where are we?
天堂岛
Temiscira.
什么
What?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是好人 他们是坏人
I'm one of the good guys and those are the bad guys.
什么
What?
他们是德国人 快走 我们得离开这
The Germans. Come on, we need to get out of here.
-德国人 -戴安娜
- The Germans? - Diana!
离她远点
Step away from her now.
弓箭手准备
Ready your bows!
她们有枪的 对吧
They have guns. Right?
开火
Fire!
射击
Fire!
快跑
Come on!
趴下
Stay down!
盾牌
Shield!
不
No!
不
No.
不 不 安提俄珀
No. No. Antiope.
安提俄珀
Antiope.
戴安娜
Diana.
是时候了
The time has come.
你必须
You... you must...
什么 安提俄珀 你说什么
What? What, Antiope?
弑神者
God Killer!
-戴安娜 快去... -去哪
- Diana, go... - Go where?
-去哪 -去...
- Where? - Go...
不 不要 不
Please no. No, no!
-不 -安提俄珀
- No! - Antiope!
不
No!
-你 -不 母亲 不要
- You. - No mother, no.
不要这样 母亲
No mother.
他帮我一起攻击了入侵者
He fought at my side against the invaders.
谁会背叛自己人
What man fights against his own people?
我跟他们不是一伙的
These aren't my people.
那你为什么穿着他们的衣服
Then, why do you wear their colors?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
快说
You need to tell us now!
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
这也不能告诉你
I can't tell you that either.
现在就杀了他 以防后患
We should kill him now and be done with it.
如果他死了
If he dies,
我们就无从得知他们是谁以及为何而来
we know nothing about who they are and why they came.
我
My...
我是史蒂夫·特雷弗上尉
Name is Captain Steve Trevor,
飞行员 美国远征军
Pilot, American Expeditionary Forces.
编号♥8141921
Serial number 8141921.
我要说的就是这些
That's all I ever need to...
我被派遣至英国情报机构
Assigned to British intelligence.
这到底是什么东西
What the hell is this thing?
真言套索能让你说出真♥相♥
The lasso of Hestia compels you to reveal the truth.
可它为什么这么烫
But it's really hot.
抵抗是毫无意义的 只会徒增痛苦
It is pointless and painful to resist.
你在执行什么任务
What is your mission?
你们不知道现在自己的处境有多危险
Whoever you are, you are in more danger than you think.
你在执行什么任务
What is your mission?
我是个...
I am a...
我是个...
I am a...
间谍
I'm a spy.
我是间谍 我是间谍
I'm a spy. I'm a spy.
英国情报机构得到消息
British intelligence got word
德国陆军上将 鲁登道夫
that the leader of the German Army Gen. Ludendorff.
要前往奥斯曼帝国的
Would be visiting a secret military installation
一个秘密军事基地
in the Ottoman empire.
我伪装成德国飞行员与他们一同前往
I posed as one of their pilots and flew in with them.
根据情报 德军已溃不成军
According to our intel, the Germans had no troops left.
没有资金 也没了军需品
No money, no munitions of any kind.
但我们的情报是错的
But our intel was wrong.
德军让土耳其人为他们制♥造♥炸♥药♥
The German had the Turks building bombs for them.
不光是炸♥药♥ 还有新式武器
And not just bombs, new weapons.
秘密武器
Secret weapons.
该武器是由鲁登道夫手下头号♥变♥态♥
Invented by Ludendorff's chief psychopath,
伊莎贝尔·丸博士负责研发
Dr. Isabelle Maru.
前线士兵称她为"毒药博士"
The boys in the trenches called her "Doctor Poison".
这么说不是没有道理的
And for good reason.
根据我的判断 如果丸博士研发成功
From what I could tell if Dr Maru was able to complete her work.
上百万人会死去 战争就会永无休止
Millions more would die. The war would never end.
我的任务是暗中观察并汇报 仅此而已
I was there to observe and report nothing more,
但我不得不采取行动
but I, I had to do something.
我相信我肯定能让毒气渗入面具
I know I can get the gas to pass through the mask.
也就是说 我还需要时间
Which is, I need more time.
很遗憾 博士 我们没时间了
Unfortunately, Dr. We don't have more time.
这项研究
This work, this...
抓住那个人
Get that man!
在那
There!
如果我能把这些笔记
If I can get these notes back
及时送到英国情报部门
to the British intelligence in time,
就能挽救数百万人的性命
it could stop millions more from dying.
战争就会停止
It could stop the war.
战争 什么战争
War? What war?
就是战争
The War.
能结束一切的战争
The war that end all wars.
4年
Four years,
27个国家
电影精选列表