Future.
我不是你的敌人 戴安娜
I'm not your enemy, Diana.
我是唯一一个真正了解你的人
I'm the only one who truly knows you.
也像你一样 看透了人类
And who truly knows them, as you now do.
人类一直这样 也永远这样
They always been and always will be
懦弱 残忍♥ 自私
weak, cruel, selfish
能干出最可怕的事
and capable of the greatest horrors.
我一直以来都希望
All I ever wanted was
众神能看到我父亲创造的人类有多邪恶
for the Gods to see how evil my father's creation was.
但他们拒绝了
But they refused.
我是天堂岛的戴安娜
I am Diana of Themyscira.
所以我毁灭了他们
So I destroyed them.
希波吕忒的女儿
Daughter of Hippolyta.
我是来完成她的
And I am here to complete her...
弑神者
The God Killer.
我亲爱的孩子
My dear Child.
那不是弑神者
That's not the God Killer.
你才是
You are.
只有神才能杀死神
Only a God can kill another God.
宙斯和亚马逊女王生下了他们的孩子
Zeus left the child he had with the queen of the Amazon.
作为对抗我的武器
As a weapon to use against me.
不 你这个骗子
No. You liar.
我命令你告诉我真♥相♥
I compel you to tell me the truth.
我说的就是真♥相♥
I am.
我不是战争之神 戴安娜
I'm not the god of war, Diana.
我是真理之神
I am the God of truth.
人类
Mankind.
从我们的手上偷走了这个世界
Stole this world from us.
日复一日 他们在摧毁它
They ruined it, day by day.
而只有我看透了这一切
And I, the only one wise enough to see it,
却太弱而无法阻止他们
was left too weak to stop them.
这么多年以来 我只好孤军奋战
All these years I have struggled alone.
在他们耳边低语
Whispering into their ears.
告诉他们想法 配方的灵感
Ideas, inspiration for forms,
制♥造♥武器
Weapons.
但我没有让他们去使用
But I don't make them used them.
战争都是他们自己挑起的
They start these wars on their own.
我只需要安排一个停战协议
All I do is orchestrate an armistice
我知道他们无法不自相残杀
I know they cannot keep in the hope that they destroy themselves.
但让他们自相残杀还不够
But it is never been enough.
直到你的出现
Until you.
当你第一次出现时 我本打算摧毁你
When you first arrived I was going to crush you.
但是我知道 如果你能看到
But I knew that if only you could see
众神所看不到的东西
what the other gods could not.
你就会想加入我 而我们强强联手的话
Then you would join me, and with our powers combined.
我们就可以结束所有的痛苦
We could finally end all the pain, all the suffering.
他们带来的破坏
Destruction they bring.
我们就可以将这个世界
And we could return this world
恢复成以前的天堂
to the paradise it was before them.
永远
Forever.
我
I...
我永远也不可能与你为伍
I can never be a part of that.
亲爱的 我不想跟你打
My dear, I don't want to fight you.
但如果真的有这个必要
But if I must.
-史蒂夫 -我们走吧
- Steve! - Come on, let's go!
萨米 我们走吧
Sammy, let's go!
把这些东西给我弄走
Get these things out of here.
亲爱的 你还有很多东西要学
Oh my dear, you have so much to learn.
天啊
Oh my God!
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
如果那真的是战争之神
There is not much we can do
那么我们也无计可施了
if that's who I think it is.
但是我们可以阻止飞机起飞
But we can stop that plane.
如果我们能连上无线电
If we could get on the radio,
我们可以让空军将它打下来
we can ask flying corp to shoot her down.
不行 如果飞机坠毁
No. If it crashes,
方圆50平方英里内的人都会遭殃
it will wipe everyone out for 50 square miles.
我们不能让它起飞
We gotta ground it!
坏消息 上面有计时器
Bad news. It is on a timer.
如果我们不让它起飞 还是会泄露
If we ground it here, it's the same thing.
这个是易燃的吗 酋长
Is it flammable, Chief?
你说是氢化物 所以是易燃的
Yes, you said it's hydrogen. It's flammable.
你们给我开条道 我要到飞机上去
I need you guys to clear me a path to that plane.
-不要 史蒂夫 -史蒂夫
- No, Steve! - Hey, Steve!
跟紧点
Come on!
快过来 这边 史蒂夫
Come on! This way! Steve!
-赶紧 史蒂夫 -快快快
- Come on, Steve. - Ahead! Go!
史蒂夫
Steve!
来看看你这个神有多少能耐
Let's see what kind of god you really are.
你会帮我毁灭他们的 戴安娜
You will help me destroy them, Diana.
不然你也会赔上小命
Or you will die.
快快快 赶紧走
Come on! Move, move, let's go! Go. Go. Go.
-跟紧跟紧 -赶紧往前跑
- Progress! Come on! - Ahead! Run!
你就这点能耐吗
Is that all you have to offer?
你是不可能赢的
It is futile to imagine you can win.
放弃吧 戴安娜
Give up, Diana.
酋长 还有弹♥药♥吗
Chief! Anything left?
没了
I got nothing.
-什么都行 -没了
- Anything! - No!
史蒂夫
Steve.
史蒂夫
Steve.
不
No!
没错 戴安娜
Yes, Diana!
把他们都杀了
Take them all!
你终于明白了
Finally you see.
看看这个世界
Look at this world.
这一切都是人类造成的 与我无关
Mankind did this, not me.
他们丑陋
They are ugly.
满腔怒火
Filled with hatred.
懦弱无能
Weak.
跟你的特雷弗上尉一样
Just like your captain Trevor.
连死都没有为你留下什么
Gone and left you nothing.
这是为了什么
And for what?
可悲
Pathetic!
他活该被烧死
He deserved to burn!
看着她 然后告诉我 我是错的
Look at her and tell me I'm wrong.
她就是这些人类中最典型的例子
She is the perfect example of these humans.
完全不值得你的同情
And unworthy of your sympathy in every way.
毁了她 戴安娜
Destroy her, Diana.
你知道那是她活该 他们都活该
You know that she deserves. And they all do.
动手
Do it!
戴安娜
Diana!
戴安娜
Diana.
什么
What?
我要走了
I have to go.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
史蒂夫
Steve.
无论是什么 我都可以做到
Whatever it is, I can do it.
不
No.
-让我来 -不
- Let me do it. - No.
一定得是我
It has to be me.
一定得是我
It has to be me.
我来拯救今天 你来拯救世界
I can save today. You can save the world.
我希望我们有更多的时间
I wish we had more time.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you saying?
我爱你
I love you!
你对他们的看法是错的
You are wrong about them.
他们的确像你所说那样
They are everything you say.
但不仅如此
But so much more.
谎言
Lies!
他们不值得你的保护
电影精选列表