Today,
你成了我最大的悲痛
you are my greatest sorrow.
你有告诉她吗
Should you have told her?
她知道得越多 他就会越快找到她
The more she knows, the sooner he will find her.
我们还有多久到战场
How long until we reach the war?
战场 哪一个
The war, which part?
法国西线战场
The Western Front in France is
从阿尔卑斯山到北海 长达四百多英里
400 miles long, from the Alps to the North Sea.
那就去战斗最激烈的地方
Where the fighting is the most intense then.
你带我去 我肯定能找到阿瑞斯
If you take me there, I'm sure I'll find Ares.
战争之神阿瑞斯
Ares as in the God of War?
找到他是我们的职责
The God of war is our responsibility.
只有亚马逊人能打败他
Only an Amazon can defeat him.
用这把剑
With this.
一旦我打败他
And once I do,
战争就会结束
the war will end.
你的劲头我很欣赏
Look, I appreciate your spirit,
但这场战争
but this war is,
是一个烂摊子
It's a great big mess.
你我都没什么办法
And there's not a whole lot you and I can do about that.
我们可以回伦敦
I mean, we can get back to London,
找找能改变局势的人
and try to look for men who can.
我就是那个人
I'm the man who can!
等我找到并打败阿瑞斯之后
Once I find and destroy Ares,
德军就能摆脱他的影响
the German armies will be freed from his influence,
他们会回归善良 世界会变好
they will good men again and the world will be better.
好吧
Great.
等着瞧
You will see.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我以为你想
I thought maybe you wanna
睡一会
get some sleep.
那你呢 你不睡吗
What about you? Are you not sleeping?
一般男人都不睡觉吗
Does the average men not sleep?
不 我
No, I...
不 睡 但是我们不和
Yes, we sleep. We just don't sleep with a...
你们不和女人睡
You don't sleep with women?
不 我是说 也睡
No, I mean, I do, I sleep with... I sleep with...
我和女人睡
Yes, I do.
但除非
But out of the...
结了婚
confines of marriage.
不然
It's just...
连想都不该想
Not polite to assume, you know?
"结婚"
"Marriage"?
你不知道吗 也对 你们也不用
Marriage! You haven't heard... Yeah, you don't have to...
两个人走到神父面前
You go before a judge,
发誓要相爱 尊敬 珍惜彼此
and you swear to love, honor and cherish each other,
直到死亡将你们分开
until death do you apart.
他们会彼此相爱至死吗
And do they love each other till death?
不常有
Not very often, no.
那他们为什么这么干呢
Then why do they do it?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你不能跟我一起睡 除非
So you can not sleep with me unless...
你真想的话 我跟你睡 我在那睡
I sleep with you if you want. I'll sleep right there.
还有很大地方
There is plenty of room.
好吧 只要你不介意
Then fine, if you don't mind.
-不 你说了算 -我跟你睡
- No, it's up to you. - I'll come and sleep with you.
好
Okay.
在我们那里 我不算是普通人
Where I come from, I'm not considered average.
当间谍什么的
You know... Being a spy...
一定要有一定的
you must show a certain amount of...
实力
vigor.
你之前没见过男人吗 你父亲呢
Have you never met a man before? What about your father?
我没有父亲
I have no father.
我母亲用泥土塑造了我
My mother sculpted me from clay,
宙斯赋予我生命
and I was brought to life by Zeus.
那敢情好
Well that's neat.
抱歉
Sorry.
在我们那里
Where I come from,
孩子的诞生过程不一样
babies are made differently.
你指的是生殖繁衍吗
You refer to reproductive biology.
-没错 -我知道
- Yes, yes. - Yeah, I know.
我都知道
I know all about that.
我指的是那个 还有别的
I mean I refer to that and other things.
肉体的欢愉
The pleasures of the flesh.
你知道吗
Do you know about that?
克利欧[历史之神]批评现世欢愉的十二卷我都读过
I've read all 12 volumes of Clio's criticism on earthly pleasures
十二卷呢
12?
你就没随身带上一两本吗
Didn't you bring any of those with you?
你不会喜欢的
You would not enjoy them.
我不知道 也许会呢
I don't know. Maybe.
你肯定不喜欢
No you wouldn't.
为什么
Why not?
书最后得出结论
They came to the conclusion
要完成生殖过程必须有男人
that man are essential for procreation,
但若是想要获得欢愉
but when it comes to pleasure,
可以没有
unnecessary.
不
No.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
要多久我们才能投入战斗
How long until we're operational?
两天 长官
Two days, sir.
我们今晚就行动 上尉
We'll have it up tonight, Captain.
长官 将士们没吃东西也没睡觉
Sir, the men have had no food, no sleep.
你觉得我吃了睡了吗 上尉
Do you think I have had any food or rest, captain?
你听见我找借口了吗
Do you hear me making excuses?
没有
No.
你的手下软弱又自满
Your men, they are weak and complacent.
早就忘了敌人随时都可能进攻
We've let them forget for an attack can happen at any time.
从任何地方发起进攻
from any corner!
我们来提醒他们一下
So let's you and I remind them.
好吗
shall we?
-博士 -将军
- Doctor. - General.
进展如何
Progress?
还不行
Not enough.
结束了 将军
It is over, General.
德国要投降了
Germany is giving up.
冯·兴登堡已经建议皇帝签停战协约了
Von Hindenburg has recommended the Kaiser sign the armistice.
我们没时间了
We have run out of time.
皇帝一见到最新武器
As soon as the Kaiser sees the newest weapon,
他就不会签了
he will not sign the armistice.
但没有笔记本
But without my notebook...
我们会拿回你的笔记本的
We will get your book!
我信的是你 不是它
It is you that I believe in, not it.
我知道你的本事 你会成功的
I know what you can and will succeed.
你天生就是干这个的
It is what you're put on this earth to do.
我昨晚突发奇想
So I'm seeing, it come to me last night.
另一种气体
A different type of gas.
给你的
For you.
可以强化你的体能
To restore your strength.
我知道了 我知道了
I have got it! I have got it!
如果它跟我想的一样
And if it's what I think,
那将会
it's going to be,
很可怕
terrible.
早上好
Morning!
我们很走运 有人带我们一程 省了不少时间
We got lucky. We caught a ride, we make some good time.
欢迎来到亲切的伦敦
Welcome to jolly old London!
好丑
It's hideous.
是啊 不是所有人都喜欢它
Yeah, it's not for everybody.
-早上好 亲爱的 -美人
- Good morning darling. - What a babe.
不
No!
先生们 别乱看 非常感谢
电影精选列表