27 countries,
2500万人死去
25 million dead.
士兵和平民
Soldiers and civilians.
无辜百姓
Innocent people.
妇女和儿童惨遭屠♥杀♥
Women and children slaughtered.
他们的家园被洗劫 烧毁
Their homes and villages looted and burned.
所用的武器 残忍♥程度...
Weapons far deadlier than you can...
无法想象
Ever imagine.
这是我从未见到过的惨状
It's like nothing I've ever seen.
仿佛世界末日就要来临
It's like the world's gonna end.
我们要放走他吗
Should we let him go?
好让他带更多的人来这里吗
And risk him bringing more men to our shores?
我们不能一直拘留他 女王大人
We can not hold him forever, my queen.
母亲 请听我说
Mother, excuse me.
那男人说了那么多 这一定是阿瑞斯干的
But after everything the man said, this must be Ares.
你在说什么 戴安娜
What are you talking about, Diana?
抱歉 参议员
Forgive me, Senator,
但那人说这是场无休止的战争
but the man called it a war without end.
已经有数百万人死去了
Millions of people already dead.
他从未看过这种惨状
Like nothing he's ever seen.
只有阿瑞斯才能干出这样的事
Only Ares could do such a thing.
不能就这么放他走 我们要跟着他去
We can not simply let him go. We must go with him.
我决不会派我们的人去打他们的战
I will not deploy our army and leave the scare defences
留着天堂岛无人镇守
to go and fight their war.
这不是他们的战争
It's not their war.
宙斯创造出来的人类是正义
Zeus created man to be just,
智慧 强壮 富有激♥情♥的
and wise, strong and passionate.
那只是个故事 戴安娜
That was a story, Diana!
有很多事你还不懂
There is much, you do not understand.
人类很容易堕落
Men are easily corrupted.
没错 但那一切都是阿瑞斯所为
Yes, but Ares is behind that corruption!
是阿瑞斯怂恿德国人发动战争
It is Ares who has these Germans fighting.
阻止战争之神是我们的使命
And stopping the God of war is our fore ordinance.
作为亚马逊人 这是我们的职责
As Amazons this is our duty.
但你跟我们这些亚马逊人不一样
But you're not an Amazon like the rest of us.
所以你什么都不要做
So you will do nothing.
身为女王 我不允许
As your queen I forbid it.
奇怪了
Strange.
是你救了他吗
Is it true you saved his life?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
他说的
He did.
我没看到你进来
I didn't see you come in.
是不是
Would you say you are a...
你们男人都长这个样子
A typical example of your sex?
我...
I am...
要长于平均水准
above average.
那是什么
What's that?
这是个...
It's a...
是块手表
It's a watch.
手表
A watch?
没错 是手表
Yeah, it's a watch.
看时间用的
Tells time.
我父亲送给我的
My father gave it to me.
这块表曾随他出生入死
Went through hell back with him.
现在到了我手里 还好它还在走
Now it's for me. Good thing it's still ticking.
它有什么用
What for?
能告诉你时间
Because it tells time.
什么时候该吃饭 睡觉 起床 工作
When to eat, sleep, wake up, work.
你让这个小东西指挥你做事情吗
You let this little thing tell you what to do?
是啊
yeah.
能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you some questions?
-这是哪里 -天堂岛
- Where are we? - Temiscira.
你说过了 我是想问 这是哪
No, I got that before, but I mean. Where are we?
这是什么地方 你们是谁
What is this place? Who are you people?
为什么水是这样
Why does the water do that?
你为什么连手表都没见过
How come you don't know what a watch is?
你为什么英语说得这么好
How can you speak English so well?
我们会说几百种语言
We speak hundreds of languages.
我们是促进人类和平共处的桥梁
We are the bridge to a greater understanding between all men.
好吧
Right.
有句话我还没来得及说
I didn't get a chance to say this...
谢谢你把我从水里救了上来
Earlier, but thank you for dragging me out of the water.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在海滩上帮我们战斗
For what you did on the beach.
所以说
So...
你是来放我走的吗
You are here to let me go?
我试过了 但我说了不算
I tried, but it's not up to me.
我甚至还让他们派我和你一起去
I even asked them to send me with you.
或者亚马逊的
Or anyone.
任意一个人
In Amazon.
亚马逊人
The Amazons.
亚马逊人
The Amazons?
保护世界是我们的神圣使命
It is our sacred duty to defend the world.
我也想去
And I wish to go.
但我母亲不允许
But my mother will not allow it.
其实
Well...
不能怪她
I can't say I blame her.
这场战争的走向
The way this war's going...
我也不想让我在乎的人靠近战场
I don't wanna let anyone I care about near.
那你为什么想回去
Then why do you want to go back?
应该没人"想"回到战场吧
I don't think "want" is the word, right?
但总得试一试
I guess I got to try.
我父亲曾经告诉我
My father told me once he said,
"要是你发现这世界上有什么事不对
"If you see something wrong happening in the world,
"你要么袖手旁观 要么有所作为"
"you can either do nothing, or you can do something."
我已经袖手旁观过了
And I already tried nothing.
这一身不错
Nice outfit.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉你怎么离开岛
Now I'll show you the way off the Island,
你带我去找阿瑞斯
and you'll take me to Ares.
说定了
Deal.
我就坐它走吗
I am leaving on that?
是我们
We are.
我们就坐它走吗
Yeah, we're leaving in that?
你会开船吗
Do you not know how to sail?
我当然知道
Of course I know how to sail.
我怎么会不知道 只是
Why wouldn't I know how to sail? It's just...
很久没开了
It's been a while.
我要走了 母亲
I am going, mother.
无辜的人不断死去 我不能坐视不管
I can not stand by while innocent lives are lost.
若世上无人抵抗阿瑞斯 那我必须去
If no one else will defend the world from Ares, then I must.
我必须去
I have to go.
我知道
I know.
至少我知道我拦不住你
Or at least I know I can not stop you.
有那么多
There is so much...
那么多你不明白的事
So much you do not understand.
我明白的够多了
I understand enough.
我愿意为那些
That I'm willing to fight for those
无法保护自己的人而战
who cannot fight for themselves.
就像你曾经那样
Like you once did.
你知道 如果你选择离开
You know that if you choose to leave,
可能就回不来了
you may never return.
我留下来又有什么用呢
Who will I be if I stay?
这属于我们历史上最伟大的战士
This belonged to the greatest warrior in our history,
我们敬爱的安提俄珀
our beloved Antiope.
保证你配得上它
Make sure you're worthy of it.
我会的
I will.
在人类的世界要小心 戴安娜
Be careful in the world of men, Diana.
他们不值得你去拯救
They do not deserve you.
你是我的挚爱
You've been my greatest love.
今天
电影精选列表