I think it's right there I guess.
眼下我们唯一的目标
Our only aim at this time
一定要不惜一切代价
must be to achieve peace
争取和平
at any cost!
为什么不听他讲话 他在谈论和平
Why you been not hearing speech? He is talking of peace.
不是现在
Not right now!
特雷弗 你到底在想什么
Trevor, what the hell were you thinking
居然把女人带到这里来
bringing a woman into the counsel?
我带回来的情报时间非常紧急
The intel that I brought back is time sensitive.
这是一本丸博士的笔记本
This is one of Dr. Maru's notebooks.
管它是什么本
Notebook or notes...
我们得把它送去解密
We need to get it to Cryptography.
而且我需要立刻和各位将军汇报这件事
And I need a immediate audience with the generals.
你不能随意闯进这里
You do not just barge in here.
上校请恕我直言 我所看到的那些
Sir with all due respect. What I saw in my...
将会改变这场战争的走向
Will change the course of war.
特雷弗上尉
Captain Trevor!
我听说在一次行动中失去了你
I heard we lost you in one of your mission,
看来你是死里逃生了
and here you are, back from the dead,
还带来了一位朋友
and I see you brought a friend.
我对冒昧闯入的行为深感抱歉
My deepest apology for interruption sir.
无须道歉
No, non sense.
谢谢这位女士
Thanks to this young woman,
房♥间终于能安静下来
the room was finally quiet enough
听我讲几句话了
for me to get a few words in.
我是帕特里克·摩根 乐意效劳
Sir Patrick Morgan, at your service.
戴安娜 我是天堂岛的
Diana, princess of the...
普林斯 她叫戴安娜·普林斯
"Prince". Diana Prince.
她是
She is...
我
And I..
我们
Are...
是同事
Working together.
她帮助我带回了这本笔记
She actually helped me bring this notebook back here.
这笔记来自丸博士的实验室
That through Dr Maru's lab.
我想里面写的内容
I think the information it contains inside
会改变这场战争的走向
will change the course of the war, Sir.
我的天
My God.
-毒药博士的吗 -是的
- Dr. Poison herself. - Yes, Sir.
太好了
Yes.
有趣
Intriguing.
还有什么别的情报吗
Any further intelligence?
很遗憾 解密部门没破解出来
Sadly not, sir. Cryptography had no luck.
这笔记像是由两种语言组成
It seems like it's a mixture of two languages,
但他们并未解出是哪两种语言
but as if they failed to determine which two languages.
土耳其语和苏美尔语
Ottoman and Sumerian.
这个房♥间里肯定有其他人也知道吧
Surely someone else in this room knew that.
这个女人是谁
Who is this woman?
她是我的
She is my...
秘书
Secretary, sir.
她懂土耳其语和苏美尔语
And she can understand Ottoman and Sumerian?
她是位能力出众的秘书
She's a very good secretary.
如果这位女士能看懂
Sir, if this woman can read it,
我们得听听看她怎么说
we should hear what she has to say.
那就听吧
Yes very well.
这是个配方
It's a formula,
一种新型气体
for a new kind of gas.
芥子气 用氢取代了硫
Mustard gas, hydrogen based instead of sulfur.
用氢取代了硫
Hydrogen based...
防毒面具挡不住氢基气体
Gas masks will be useless against hydrogen.
笔记上说他们计划在前线
The book says, they plan to release the gas...
释放这种气体
At the front?
什么时候
When?
这没说
It doesn't say.
等下 什么前线
Wait. In "front" of what?
长官
Sir,
这就是我们要找的证据
that is the evidence we need.
得找到她们在哪里制♥造♥这种气体
You have to find out where they are making that gas.
然后将这种气体燃烧殆尽
You have to burn it to the ground.
彻底摧毁
Destroy it.
鲁登道夫最近一次出现是在比利时
Ludendorff was last seen in Belgium.
我们不能明目张胆地把军队派去
We can't be seen in sending troops
被德国占领的比利时
into German-occupied Belgium,
特别是他们打算投降的节骨眼上
as we are negotiating their surrender.
我亲眼看到过这种气体
Sir, I have seen that gas with my own eyes.
一旦它被使用 两边的人都会被杀死
If it is used, it will kill everyone on both sides.
他们都会丧命
They will all die.
是的 这就是士兵的职责 上尉
Yes, that's what soldiers do, Captain.
派我去 只需要给我一些后勤上的支持
Send me in with some logistical support.
至少给我一个机会
At least give me the chance
去摧毁鲁登道夫的计划
to take out Ludendorff's operation myself.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
我在这个节骨眼上可不想节外生枝
I can't introduce rogue elements this late in the case.
长官 我能
Sir, I can take...
此时此刻
Now more than ever,
停战协定才是最重要的事情
the armistice is off paramount importance.
我们必须要谈判 协定必须被签署
It must be negotiated it must be signed.
这是停止战争最好的方法
It is the best way of stopping the war.
上尉 你什么都不许做
Captain, you will do nothing.
这是命令
And that's an order.
好的长官
Yes sir.
我明白了
I understand, sir.
我不明白
I don't!
戴安娜 我知道这令人困惑
Diana, I know this is confusing.
-我不困惑 简直不可理喻 -这个女人是谁
- It is not confusing! It's unthinkable! - Who is this woman?
她和我一起的 她站在我们这边
She is with me, she is with us.
我才不是和你一起的
I'm not with you!
你在知情的情况下牺牲那么多的生命
You would knowingly sacrifice all those lives,
就像他们的命没有你值钱似的
as if they mean less than yours.
-戴安娜 我们出去说 -就像他们无足轻重
- Diana, let's talk about it outside. - As if they mean nothing?
在我的家乡
Where I come from,
将军才不会像懦夫一样躲在办公室里
generals don't hide in their offices like cowards.
-够了 -他们和士兵并肩作战
- That's enough! - They fight alongside their soldiers.
他们和士兵在战场上出生入死
They die with them on the battlefield!
-够了 抱歉 -你应该感到羞耻
- That's enough! My apologies. - You should be ashamed.
-对不起 -你应该感到羞耻
- My apologies. - You should be ashamed.
戴安娜
Diana...
你们都应该感到羞耻
All of you should be ashamed!
请慢一点
Please slow down!
这就是你的领导
Is that your leader?
他怎么能这么说 你能相信吗
How could he say that? Believe that?
还有你
And you!
你的工作就只是把那本笔记给他们吗
Was your duty to simply give them a book?
不是
No!
你没有坚持你的立场 你没有反抗
You didn't stand your ground. You didn't fight.
因为我们没有办法改变任何事
Because there was no chance of changing anything.
这可是阿瑞斯 他是绝不可能谈判
This is Ares. It's not going to allow negotiation,
也不可能投降的
nor a surrender!
你曾说上百万民众都会因此丧命
The millions of people you talked about, they will die.
我们会去的
We are going anyway!
你是说你在说谎吗
You mean you were lying?
我是个间谍 这是我的工作
I'm a spy! That's what I do!
我怎么知道你现在不是在跟我说谎呢
How do I know you're not lying to me right now?
我会带你去前线
I'm taking you to the front.
我们极有可能会死的
We are probably gonna die.
这是个糟糕的主意
This is a terrible idea.
我们得找些帮手
We're gonna need reinforcements.
这些人就是帮手吗
These are the reinforcements?
是的
Yep.
你确定他们是好人吗
Are these even good men?
相对而言
Well, relatively.
就算是在非洲也没见过这样富到流油的
电影精选列表