There are shortages of food,
药物和弹♥药♥都不足
meds and ammunition.
每耽误一刻 就有上千德国人牺牲
Every hour we delay costs thousands of German lives.
只要再发动一次攻击 世界就是我们的了
One attack and the world could be ours.
我的化学家
As we speak, my chemistry...
我们反对你和你的
We stand against you and your...
女巫
Witch.
鲁登道夫 够了
Ludendorff, enough!
再过24小时
24 hours from now,
这场战争就结束了
this war will end.
它结束了
It is over.
对你来说是结束了
It's over for you.
对你们来说都结束了
It is over for all of you..
但是防毒面具是没用的
But the mask won't help.
他们不知道啊
They don't know that.
走吧
let's go!
是时候给皇帝展示展示了
Time to stage a demonstration to the Kaiser!
你迟到了
You're late.
为了躲避偷袭 酋长
Avoid sneak attack, chief!
你怎么样
How are you?
-很高兴见到你 -大块头
- Good to see you pal. - Big mike.
-很高兴见到你 -太棒了
- Good to see you. - Yes!
很高兴见到你我的朋友
Good to see you my friend.
美人
Yaa beauty!
这是谁
Who is this?
我叫戴安娜
And I am Diana.
你从哪找到她的
Where did you find her?
她找到了我
She found me.
-我从海里捡到他的 -这是个很长的故事
- I plucked him from the sea. - Well. It's a long story.
你不用现在讲
You don't have to talk about that right now.
这是什么
What's there?
给德国人的英国茶叶
British tea from the Germans.
给英国人的德国啤酒
German beer for the British.
给两边的埃德加·赖斯·巴勒斯的小说
And Edgar Rice Burroughs novels for both.
还有枪
And guns!
祝我们得到自己想要的
Well. May we get what we want.
祝我们得到自己需要的
We get what we need.
祝我们永不会罪有应得
But may we never get what we deserve.
好奇怪的雷声
Strange thunder.
德国野战炮
German 77's.
相当于一支大枪
Guns big ones.
那边就是前线了
It's the front out there.
-像傍晚的浓雾 -所以你为了什么而战
- The evening haze. - So, who do you fight for in this war?
我不战斗
I don't fight.
那你是来这边做生意的了
You're here for profits then?
也没别的地方待了
No better place to be.
所以你就来到了战场上 还不效忠任何一边吗
Nowhere better to be than in a war where you don't take a side?
我无处可归
I have no where else.
上一次战争夺去了我的一切
The last war took everything from my people. We have nothing left.
至少在这
At least here,
我是自♥由♥的
I'm free.
是谁夺走了这一切
Who took that from your people?
美♥国♥佬♥
His people.
别去
Do not go.
别过去 别过去
Don't go in there. Do not go!
伙计们 别过去
Do not! Guys, No!
不要过去
Don't go in there.
你安全了
You are safe.
现在没事了 你还好吗
You are safe. Are you okay?
闭嘴 你个婆娘
Shut up, you woman!
少大惊小怪的
Stop making a fuss!
天哪
God!
他撞鬼了
He sees ghosts.
你会着凉的
Hey, you're gonna get cold.
谢谢你
Alright there.
别介意查理说的话 他不是故意的
Don't worry about Charlie. He doesn't mean any, alright?
他们为什么要伤害动物
These animals, why are they hurting them?
因为他们跟我们一样
Because they need to move quick!
-要赶路 -但这么做不对
- Like us! - But this is not the way.
我可以帮助他们
I could help them.
没时间了 快走吧
There is no time. Come on, woman!
妈妈
Mama!
那个人受伤了
That man, he's wounded.
你帮不了什么忙的 戴安娜
There is nothing you can do about it, Diana.
我们不能停下来
We must keep moving.
这是什么
What is this?
这就是你让我带你来的战场
You wanted me to take you to war. This is it.
德军在哪里
Then where are the Germans?
离这片无人区几百码开外的地方
Couple of 100 yards across the field.
-他们的战壕 -小心
- The trench is... - Watch out!
酋长 能见到您太好了
Chief! Oh it's good to see you.
酋长回来了 他回来了
Oi, chief's back! He's back!
好了 动身吧
Alright, let's move.
戴安娜 该走了
Diana, we have to go.
我们得帮助这些人
We need to help these people.
任务为重
We have to stay on mission!
下个据点至少还有一天的路
Next safe crossing is at least a day away.
磨磨蹭蹭干什么
What are we waiting for?
这些人快死了
We can not leave without helping them.
我们不能坐视不管
These people are dying.
食物短缺 村民被奴役
Nothing to eat and in the village enslaved it there!
我理解你的心情
I understand that.
妇女和孩子
Women and children!
我们得赶在日落前到达下一个据点
We need to make our next position by sunset.
怎么能这么说 你到底是怎么了
How can you say that? What is the matter with you?
这里是无人区 戴安娜
This is No Man's Land! Diana!
意味着没人能活着走过去
Means no man can cross it, alright?
军营在这里驻扎快一年了
This battalion has been here for nearly a year,
连一寸地都没攻下
and they barely gained an inch.
因为在另一头
Alright? Because on the other side,
一群德国人正端着机♥枪♥
there are a bunch of Germans pointing machine guns
瞄准这里每一寸土地
at every square inch of this place.
你根本不可能穿过去
This is not something you can cross. This is not possible.
所以呢 我们见死不救吗
So what? So we do nothing?
不 我们在救 只是
No, we are doing something. We are, we just...
-史蒂夫 -我们救不了战争里的每一个人
- Steve. - We can't save everyone in this war.
史蒂夫
Steve, Steve
这不是我们的使命
This is not what we came here to do.
不
No,
这是我的使命
but it's what I'm going to do.
戴安娜
Diana!
这他妈演的是哪一出
What the bloody hell she's playing at?
有人来了 开火
Engage, fire!
她挡住了所有的火力 快冲
She's taking all the fire! Let's go!
别动 都别动
Stand down! Stand down!
这是命令
That's an order!
来吧
Come on!
她做到了 冲啊
She's done it! Let's go!
史蒂夫
Steve!
快走
Let's go!
快走
Come on, go!
待着别动 我先过去
Stay here, I'll go ahead.
-这他妈 -走吧
- What the... - Let's move.
再来点火力
We need more firepower.
狙击手
Sniper!
快走
Move!
快进去
Get in!
查理 在钟楼上
Charlie, bell tower.
来吧 查理 开枪
Come on, Charlie. Shoot him.
放轻松
It's okay.
跟我来 掩护我
电影精选列表