Oh, Michael.
哦,迈克尔
Come on.
加油
Thank you.
谢谢你
Mason, it's Frank.
梅森,我是弗兰克
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Hello?
你好?
Precinct. Yeah, Kathy, it's Frank.
要那 对,凯蒂,我是弗兰克
Get me Tom Wells. He just walked by.
我找汤姆 威尔斯 他刚路过
One second. Yeah, I'll hold.
等一下 好,我等着
Sorry, Frank, he's not here. What?
抱歉,弗兰克,他不在 什么?
You just said he was there.
你刚还说他在的
Frank Shankwitz? Who wants to know?
弗兰克 山克韦兹吗? 谁想知道呢?
I got something for you. You've been served.
我有东西给你,你被法♥院♥传唤了
What?
什么?
By who?
谁告的?
You want the shirt off my back?
你是想脱掉我的衬衫吗?
Get off my property before I arrest you for trespassing!
放下我的东西,不然我以非法入侵罪逮捕你!
Where is he? Mason!
他在哪? 梅森!
Oh, Frank. Frank!
噢,弗兰克,弗兰克!
Frank! Frank, no. What are you doing?
弗兰克! 弗兰克,不 你在干什么?
What are you doing? What is this?
你在干什么? 这是什么?
Looks like a subpoena.
好像是法♥院♥传票
Now get your filthy hands off me.
把脏手从我身上拿开
Get 'em off of me now! Frank.
放手! 弗兰克
Now! Get your hands off him.
马上! 放手
Come here. I've been framed
过来 我被陷害了
for what happened in Bullhead
因为牛头城的事请
and now I'm being sued for a million bucks
现在我被告了,要赔偿一百万美金
and this piece of shit is doing nothing about it.
这家伙跟这事无关
He's throwing me to the dogs.
他把我丢到野狗堆里
You better start talking, Mason.
你最好现在开口,梅森
Sure, Eddie, I'll talk.
当然,艾迪,我会说的
Frank, you're under investigation
弗兰克,你正在被调查
for using excessive force on a suspect.
原因是在嫌犯身上过度使用武力
That same suspect is suing you
也是这名嫌犯以侵犯人♥权♥罪
for a violation of his civil rights.
将你告上法庭
And this department cannot and will not help you.
这个部门不能,也不会帮你
Now, both of you assholes get out of my office.
现在,你们两个混♥蛋♥滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office now.
滚出去
Hey, Frank. How are ya?
嘿,弗兰克 你还好吗?
Can you talk for a sec? Come here.
能跟你聊聊吗? 过来吧
Tom. Wanna talk to you for a second, cowboy.
汤姆 我想跟你聊聊,牛仔
Haven't seen you around much lately.
最近都没怎么看见你
You're not taking my calls.
你没接我电♥话♥
Yeah. But now you wanna talk.
对 但现在你又想谈谈了
Sure. Let's talk.
对,来谈谈
This is nice and public. Plenty of witnesses.
温和而公开的谈,这么多人看着呢
You're sure you wanna help this asshole?
你真要帮这个混♥蛋♥吗?
Help me? Hey! Frank, Frank, Frank.
帮我? 嘿,弗兰克,弗兰克,弗兰克
Stop it, come on. What the hell is he talking about?
别这样,好吗 他到底再说什么?
Look. Hey, look at me.
听着,看着我
Do what I say
照我说的做
and avoid this termination, okay?
避免这个结局,好吗?
Go to hell, Mason. Frank, just hear me out.
去死吧,曼森 弗兰克,听我说
Your record is impeccable.
你的记录非常好
You're completely clean with a shitload of awards.
你背景清白,还拿了一堆奖
So making a deal with these guys right now, it's a walk in the park.
所以现在答应他们吧,就在公园里走走
Come on. I get it.
来吧 我懂了
I take one for the team and this prick walks.
我担全责,这个混♥蛋♥逍遥法外
How the fuck is that a good deal for me?
这他妈怎么就是对我好了呢?
Stop, Frank.
别这样,弗兰克
I'm gonna recommend suspension without pay. I know.
我是要无偿保释,我知道
But it's the only way these guys will play ball.
但这是唯一的办法了
Come on.
别这样
I know it's a blemish on your record.
我知道这是你记录上的污点
This way the termination will go away,
这样就不会完蛋了
you maintain your job, and you're back to it before you know it.
你还可以工作,而且不久就能重回岗位了
Come on, man. It's either this or termination, Frank.
想想吧,伙计 要么这样,要么死,弗兰克
It's your call.
你定
I say I keep my job
我还要我的工作
and you two go screw yourselves and each other.
你们去做♥爱♥吧
Whatever you want. It's your funeral, pal. We're just trying to help ya.
做什么都行,这是你的坟墓,朋友,我们只是想帮帮你
Frank, now listen to me. I want you to hear me out one more time.
弗兰克,现在听我说,再听我一次好吗
You're finished. You're an idiot
你完了,你个傻子
and you're finished. Get out of my sight.
你完了,滚吧
Get out of my sight.
滚吧
What's your next play?
下一步你打算怎么做?
Get a lawyer or get a new job.
换个律师还是找个新工作
Do you know any lawyers?
你认识什么律师?
None I can afford.
没有我请得起的
Used up all my sick days after the accident.
我的钱都在事故之后的住院花光了
I'm cleaned out.
现在身无分文
I might be able to help you out.
我可能可以帮你
I don't want your money.
我不要你的钱
No, that's not what I...
不,这不是我想
Oh, but if you need a little I can...
但如果你需要的话我可以
I said I don't want your damn money.
我说了我不想要你的钱
Well, I might know a lawyer.
嗯,我可能认识一个律师
Might know is not much good to me.
可能认识听起来不太靠谱
He's a buddy of mine.
他是我的一个好哥们儿
Oh.
哦
I've known him my whole life. He's the smartest guy I know.
我认识他一辈子了,他是我见过最聪明的人
He's a buddy of yours, he can't be that smart.
既然是你的哥们,那肯定不聪明
What is his name?
他叫什么名字?
James Fisher. Mm.
詹姆斯 费舍 嗯
He's a junior at a law firm in Phoenix.
他是凤♥凰♥城一家律师事务所的新人
Money won't be a problem.
钱不是问题
In fact, he'd probably pay you just to get his first case.
其实,他甚至可能为了拿到第一个案子而付钱给你呢
His first case?
他的第一个案子?
You have a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗?
Get him on the phone.
让他接电♥话♥
Okay, listen up, everybody.
好,都听着
In two days Michael Allen is being buried in Illinois.
两天内迈克尔 艾伦就要在伊利诺伊斯下葬了
And I'm sending Frank and Mitch as our representatives
我拍弗兰克和米奇做代表
to honor Michael as an Arizona trooper.
来纪念迈克尔作为一名亚利桑那州骑警
Not a good idea, Eddie.
这不好吧,艾迪
You got something to say, Mason?
你想说什么,梅森?
Frank's suspended.
弗兰克被告了
It doesn't look good if he's the best we got, you know.
看起来不好,他是我们有的最好的人,你知道的
Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着?
I don't give a shit what it looks like.
我无所谓
He's still a cop and he's still going.
他还是个警♥察♥,他还会去的
Who are you kidding, Eddie? He's on borrowed time.
你在逗谁呢,艾迪? 他时日无多了
Look, if you want, we can step into my office
听着,如果你想要的话,我们进办公室谈吧
and discuss it after this.
这事之后再谈吧
But for now
但现在
I'd like you guys to pass the hat around
你们传一下帽子吧
and anything you can donate
还有你能捐赠的一切
we would really appreciate it.
我们会非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你,谢谢
And thank you.
谢谢你
Of course, we don't expect you to give anything
当然,我没期待你会捐什么
because we all know you got deep pockets,
因为我们都知道你有钱
but you got short arms.
但你太吝啬了
Thanks, folks. I'll be here all week.
谢谢,朋友们 我这周都会在这
Morning, gentlemen.
早上好,先生们
Frank Shankwitz, Arizona Highway Patrol.
弗兰克 山克韦兹,亚利桑那高速巡警
Randy Jackson, Illinois State Police.
兰迪 杰克逊,伊利诺伊斯州警
Mitch Myers. Joe Garcia, Chicago Police.
米奇 梅耶斯 乔 加西亚,芝加哥警♥察♥
Thanks for coming today, gentlemen.
谢谢你们今天的到来,先生们
电影精选列表