Well, good.
好,挺好
We're good then.
那就好
Hey.
嘿
John, yes.
约翰,耶
It's good to see you, my friend.
见到你真好,老朋友
Hey, good to see you.
嘿,见到你真好
John Foster, U.S. customs.
约翰 福斯特,美国人的习惯
Kitty Carlisle, new secretary.
凯蒂 卡利斯勒,新秘书
Nice to meet you, John. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你,约翰 很高兴认识你
Now, should I file these now, or would you like me to come back later?
那么,我应该现在提交这些资料,还是你希望我一会儿再来找你?
Oh, no, no, no.
哦,不,不,不
There are no secrets between John and I.
我和约翰之间没有秘密
We're old buddies. Okay.
我们是老朋友了 好的
Sit down, John. Thank you, thank you.
请坐,约翰 谢谢,谢谢
Well, John, been a long time. What's new?
嗯,约翰,这么久以来,有什么新鲜事?
Well, I have a little request a little out of the ordinary,
嗯,我有个可能有点奇怪的请求
but it is what it is.
但事实就是那样
Well, got my attention.
嗯,有意思
Thank you.
谢谢
So my wife has this friend, and she has a son named Michael.
我老婆有个朋友,朋友的儿子名叫迈克尔
He has this obsession with the television series "CHiPS."
他特别喜欢那个叫《芯片》的电视剧
We are well aware of that around here.
这个我们都知道
Our motorcycle guys think they deserve a raise
我们的骑手们觉得,因为那个秀
because of that damn show.
他们应得到高薪资
I bet, I bet.
肯定,肯定
So I was hoping maybe, you know, he could come over
所以我想,如果可以的话
and see the department, meet some of the guys,
想请他来部门看看,跟骑手们见见面
and see the motorcycles.
来看看这些摩托
Sure, sure.
当然,当然
I think we can handle that.
我觉得没问题
Why don't you give Kitty a call next week
下周你给凯蒂打个电♥话♥吧
and we'll set it up.
我们落实这件事
Well, that's the problem.
嗯,问题来了
See, Michael, he has leukemia,
你看,迈克尔,他有白血病
and he's not expected to live more than a week.
可能活不过一周了
Oh, my God.
哦,天啊
Poor kid. Yeah.
可怜的孩子 嗯
So, if you could maybe assign a motor officer
所以,如果可以的话,请派一位骑手
to show him around and help with the "CHiPS" thing.
去他身边看看,给他表演一下像《芯片》秀那样的桥段
Frank should do it.
弗兰克可以做这事
Uh, sorry to interrupt,
嗯,不好意思
but I think Frank should do it.
但我觉得弗兰克能行
Who's Frank?
弗兰克是谁?
Yeah, he's one of our motor officers.
他是我们的一位骑手
He was in a big wreck a couple of months ago.
几个月前他受了很重的伤
He's not in the best of health
现在身体状况不是特别好
to be dealing with someone like that.
不适合和病人打交道
Frank can handle it. I was talking about the kid.
弗兰克没问题的 我是说孩子
They've both hit hard times.
她们都遭受苦难
Maybe they can find some common ground there.
或许他们更能有共同语言呢
Is this about Frank or is this about Michael?
这样做更关乎弗兰克还是迈克尔?
Maybe both.
或者两者兼得
You think he'd even wanna do it?
你觉得他会同意吗?
No way, not a chance.
不可能,绝对不可能
What the hell am I supposed to say to a a sick kid?
那我他妈该跟那位小病号♥说什么呢?
Whatever you would say to a healthy one.
跟键康的孩子怎么说就怎么说
Is this Eddie's idea of getting me back to work?
这是艾迪让我回归工作岗位的主意吗?
I told him you would do it. You volunteered me.
我跟他说你能做这事儿 那就是你替我做主了
Why the hell would you do that?
你为什么要这么做?
What's the big deal?
又不是什么大事?
You hang out with the kid for a few hours,
你和孩子一起玩会儿
show him your motorcycle,
给他看看你的摩托
maybe make a few age-appropriate jokes.
在讲几个少儿适宜的笑话
What are you so afraid of?
这有什么可怕的?
I'm not afraid of anything.
我没有
Then what is it, tough guy?
不是怕是什么,壮士?
Forget it. I'm not doing it.
算了,我不做
You know, that's a shame,
真可惜
'cause I was really hoping that Michael
因为我真的希望
could have a father figure around
迈克尔身边能有位父亲一样的人陪着他
the last week of his life, but...
度过生命最后一周
I guess not.
但我猜错了
I'll find someone else.
我找别人去
Someone strong.
找个坚强的人
Someone like... Tom Wells.
像汤姆 威尔斯那样的人
Wait.
等等
Kitty.
凯蒂
Kitty.
凯蒂
What'd you mean by father figure?
你刚才说“父亲一样的人”是什么意思?
Well, Michael's parents split up.
嗯,迈克尔的父母离婚了
His mom and him moved here,
他妈妈和他帮到这儿来
and his dad is still in Illinois.
他爸爸还在伊利诺伊斯
But you're probably right.
但可能你说得对
I mean, what do you know about his life?
我是说,关于他的人生你又知道什么呢?
I'll do it.
我去
Can he walk? Do we need to help him out of the car?
他能走路吗? 我们要不要帮他下车?
Maybe we should get a wheelchair. Do you need anything?
可能我们得找个轮椅,你需要什么吗?
Maybe some Valium for you.
给你一点镇定剂吧
Relax for God's sake.
放松
You're giving me a headache on top of this migraine.
你让我再偏头痛的基础上更头疼了
Which I didn't know was possible until now.
我现在才知道居然这也行
So just shut up.
那就闭嘴吧
Well, that's a negative on the wheelchair.
嗯,这是轮椅的错
Hi, I'm Michael.
你好,我是迈克尔
You want some gum? Sure.
你想吃口香糖吗? 好啊
Thanks, Michael. I'm Officer Frank.
谢谢,马克尔 我是弗兰克警官
How would you like to...
你想
Whoa! Sit on the motorcycle?
哇! 坐在摩托上吗?
Hi, I'm Marcy. Michael's mom.
你好,我是玛希,迈克尔的妈妈
Officer Frank Shankwitz.
我是弗兰克 山克韦兹警官
Thank you so much for doing this.
非常非常感谢您
I haven't seen him this happy and excited in a very long time.
我已经很久没见过他这么开心而激动的样子了
Well, I haven't seen anyone this happy to be surrounded by cops.
嗯,我从没见过有人被警♥察♥包围还这么开心
All his friends are into superheroes,
他的朋友们都喜欢超级英雄
but Michael worships you guys.
但迈克尔就崇拜你们警♥察♥
Yeah, well, we're just regular heroes.
嗯,我们只是平民英雄
Whoa!
哇!
Those are rad.
这是啥玩意?
Yes, yes, they are.
是的,没错
You can touch it if you like.
你可以摸摸看
Wanna check out the station?
想看看那车站吗?
We have something for you.
我们给你准备了有意思的东西
Sharp. Hey, hey.
酷 嘿,嘿
Real trooper now.
现在你可是个真正的骑兵啦
Whoa.
哇
Ooh.
喔
Ladies and gentlemen, can I have you attention?
女士们,先生们 打扰一下?
I have a special announcement.
我有一则特殊通知
It's important that I find Officer Michael Allen.
我找到了迈克尔 艾伦警官
That's me!
是我!
He's about, oh, this high, blond hair.
他大概,这么高,金发
Loves to chew bubble gum.
喜欢吃泡泡糖
I'm here.
是我
I have these special awards to present to him.
我有一些特殊荣誉要颁发给他
It doesn't seem like he's here.
好想他不在这儿
Uh, he must be on duty.
嗯,他一定在岗
Frank, have you seen him?
弗兰克,你见到他了吗?
No, haven't seen him, Eddie.
没见到,艾迪
I'm over here! Did I hear something?
我在这! 我是不是听到了什么?
Officer Michael Allen reporting for duty.
迈克尔 艾伦警官在汇报工作
电影精选列表