and the Chicago police to handle.
和芝加哥警官需要处理的事了
If you wanna register your son as missing,
如果你想给你儿子做失踪登记的话
then we can start a search in 72 hours.
那么72小时内我们会开始找人
They could be halfway around the world by then!
到那时候他们早不知道跑哪去了!
Calm down, Mr. Shankwitz.
冷静,山克韦兹先生
Calm down? I'm sorry, but that's all...
你让我冷静? 抱歉,但
Just find my son!
找到我儿子就对了!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Frank.
弗兰克
You're okay. Leave it.
你还好吗 别管了
I got it. I said leave it!
我拿到了 我说了别管了!
Nice going, Florence Nightingale.
挺好的,弗洛伦斯 南丁格尔
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Is that it? Yeah.
就这样? 对
That's her shitty ass car,
这就是她的车
so that must be her shitty ass house.
那么那就是她家了
Sit tight.
坐好
Be right back.
马上回来
Crazy bitch.
疯女人
Yeah?
嗯?
She's a firecracker, all right. Is she gonna be a problem?
他就像个炮竹,好吧 她会是个问题吗?
No problem, Officer Shankwitz.
没事的,山克韦兹先生警官
No problem at all.
完全没事
That's what I like to hear.
我就想听这句
Let's go.
我们走吧
Damn it!
靠!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Frank, what the hell are you doing?
弗兰克,你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
I'm playing tennis.
我在玩台球呢
What's it look like?
这看起来是什么?
It looks like you need to get dressed and shave.
你得穿好衣服,刮好胡子了
You look like a bum. A bum.
你可真像个馒头 馒头
Yeah, well you look like a hooker.
好吧,你看着像个婊♥子♥
You don't like the way I look?
你不喜欢我这样么?
No, no, it's perfect.
不,不,挺好的
You know, if you wanna earn a few bucks on the way home.
你懂的,如果你想要回家路上赚点钱的话
Get out of here.
滚吧
You get out of here.
你滚吧
I live here, you're trespassing.
我住这儿,是你非法闯入
Get out! I'm not going anywhere.
滚! 我就不走
Shoot the bottle.
对那个瓶子开枪
No way, I'm done.
没门,到此为止
I wasn't asking.
我没在求你
Told ya.
我就说
Waste of damn time.
真浪费时间
Again. I said I'm done.
再来一次 我说了到此为止
I said again.
我说了再来一次
Take the shot.
开枪
So, who's your date?
那么,你再跟谁约会?
What makes you think I have a date?
是什么让你觉得我有人约?
You dressed up for me, huh?
那你是为我穿的这么美吗?
Why do you care?
你又想什么呢?
I just wanna know who's stealing my nurse
我只是想知道谁偷了我的护士的心
so I can arrest them.
这样我就能把他们抓起来
I was only assigned to you for a week.
我就只照顾你一周
Why do you keep coming back?
你怎么老这样?
I don't know.
我也不知道
I am gonna be late for my date.
我约会要迟到了
Honey, rise and shine.
宝贝,挺胸,向上
Come on, up and at 'em.
加油,冲啊
I retired.
我退休了
I don't have to get up and at 'em.
我就不用冲了
Well, it's 9:30, you know.
嗯,现在九点半了
9:30?
九点半?
Half the day's gone. Why didn't you wake me?
半天过去了,你怎么不叫醒我?
Just thought I'd let you get a little beauty sleep.
不忍♥把你从美梦中唤醒
Beauty? Look at this face.
美? 瞧瞧我这小脸蛋
I'm already beautiful enough.
我本来就很美了
I get any more beauty sleep, I'll be gorgeous.
再多做些美梦,那我就是绝世美女了
I'd hurry up and get downstairs if I were you.
如果我是你的话,就抓紧时间下楼了
Why? 'Cause if your head got any bigger,
为什么? 因为你脑袋再大点的话
it wouldn't get through the door. Oh.
就过不去门了 噢
But it's a cute face.
但脸很可爱
Mmm. Mmmm.
嗯 嗯哼
Love you. Mm.
爱你 嗯
I know why you're here, Doc.
我知道你为什么在这,医生
There's nothing to talk about.
没什么好说的
Well, good afternoon to you, too, Frank.
下午好,弗兰克
Wife and kids are doing fine.
老婆孩子都很好
Thanks for asking.
谢谢
Sorry, Doc, I just wanna get better
抱歉,医生 我想恢复健康
and get back on the horse.
重回马背
Eddie won't let you get a haircut
艾迪不会让你理发的
until he knows you and I have a little talk.
只有当他知道我们谈过之后才行
So how 'bout it?
那么,怎么样了?
I usually like to pop a few pain killers right about now.
像现在这种情况我一般都会嗑点止痛药
You want anything? No thanks.
你想要点什么吗? 不了,谢谢
But I'd like to ask you something.
但我想问你点事情
What's it like being dead man walking?
做个活死人是什么感觉?
I don't ' need to get into all the deep stuff.
我不用思考那些深刻的事
I was in wreck, I survived, I'm getting better.
我曾经很糟糕,活下来了,还在越来越好
It's all you need to know.
就这样
Well, there's something else I need to know.
嗯,还有一些事我想了解
Why didn't you just stay dead?
你怎么不老老实实死着呢?
What are you talking about?
什么意思?
Your line of work you see a lot of death.
你们这一行,见多了死亡
There's nothing more final,
没什么比死亡更终焉的了
and yet here you are.
但你现在活的好好的
I don't know, I got lucky I guess. Lucky?
我不知道,可能是幸运吧 幸运?
Lucky is finding a four-leaf clover.
幸运是找到四叶草
You were pronounced dead after three minutes without a pulse.
你在三分钟毫无脉搏的情况下已经被宣告死亡了
You have to do a lot better than lucky here, Frank.
这可就不只是幸运了,弗兰克
I don't know why I didn't stay dead.
我也不知道我怎么就没死了
You're the doctor, you tell me.
你才是医生,你说说看
I can't give you the answers until I know the questions.
我都不知道你想问什么,怎么给你答案
I got a question.
我有个问题
Yeah, I got a couple of damn good questions.
对,我有一堆有意思的问题
Where's the epiphany? What's the meaning of life?
你在什么时候灵光一现了呢? 生命的意义又是什么呢?
'Cause I tell ya, Doc, all I got out of that night
我跟你说,医生,我从那天晚上的事故得到的
was a wrecked motorcycle, the mother of all migraines,
不过是一辆坏了的摩托,还有该死的偏头疼
and a nurse who can't cook for shit.
还有个连屎都不会做的护士
You don't need an epiphany
你不需要灵光一现的时刻
or to know the meaning of life.
也不需要理解生命的意义
Maybe you survived the accident
可能你从那场事故中幸存
to find the meaning of your life.
就是为了找到你生命的意义
I understand you've been spending a lot of time over there.
我能理解你花了很多时间思考
Just, you know, checking in every now and then.
只是,你懂的,我就时不时的来看看情况
A few grocery runs, that's all.
买♥♥点东西什么的,就这样
You be careful, Kitty.
小心点,凯蒂
The world of a cop is a... crazy place.
警♥察♥的世界 太疯狂了
So I like to keep things
所以我想让一切
nice and simple around here.
都和谐而简单
Distractions are not welcome,
不需要分散注意力的东西
and they won't be tolerated. Clear?
也不能有那些东西,明白吗?
I can assure you, Sergeant,
明白,警官
there is nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Arrogant,
自大
stubborn, ego-driven bachelors are not my thing.
固执,自私的单身汉不是我的菜
电影精选列表