I'm gonna ask you to have someone come stay with you for a week or two.
我得找人和你在这待一两周
Help look after you.
帮忙照顾你
No, I'm fine.
不用了
Don't need nobody fussing over me.
别找人烦我了
Well, the risk of you going into shock is very, very high
可是你又惊厥的几率很高
for the next few days.
在接下来的几天里
Especially at night.
尤其是晚上
So I'm afraid I'm gonna have to insist on it.
我必须找人看着你
Kitty, you got your first assignment.
凯蒂,你有第一个任务了
She's not staying at my house.
她不能住我家
I'm not staying at his house.
我不住他家
Not without dinner and a movie first.
除非有晚餐和电影
It's kind of a rule. I'm not staying at his house period.
这是种规矩 我不住他家,就这样
He's crazy. Frank, the sooner you get better,
他疯了 弗兰克,你好的更快
the sooner you get back to work,
就能更快的回来工作
and you heard what the doctor said.
你也知道医生说了什么
You need looking after.
你得被照顾
And, Kitty, I wanna know who's doing the looking after.
还有,凯蒂,我想知道谁在照顾
Ortho tech to pediatrics.
矫正技师呼叫儿科
All right, let's see.
好吧,看看
Uh, yeah. Watch this step.
啊,对,看清楚这一步
You sure you don't want these crutches?
你确定不用拐杖吗?
I don't need any help.
不用
All right, let's get you set up.
好吧,来帮你准备好
I just want you to rest up and get better.
我只是想让你好好休息,好好恢复
Get you back on that horse.
让你重新回到马背上
Yeah.
对
Welcome to Arizona's finest.
欢迎来到亚利桑那最好的这里
Wow, Frank, you didn't have to tidy up on account of us.
哇,弗兰克,你不用我们帮着就能弄好
I guess if it doesn't work as a cop
如果不能当警♥察♥的话
you can always go into interior design.
你可以去做文书工作
That's funny. Quick tour.
有意思,转一圈吧
Liquor cabinet's over there.
酒吧在那边
Kitchen's through there.
厨房♥在那里
I don't get in there much.
我没怎么去过
Probably see more action now Kitty's here.
现在凯蒂在这可能会好一些
Can I leave? This is gonna end badly.
我能走了吗? 这样不太好
No, no, no, you'll be just fine.
不,不,不 你会好的
It's not me I'm worried about. Okay, bedroom's through this way.
我不是担心自己 好吧,卧室在这边
Probably see a lot less action now Kitty's here.
现在凯蒂在这就不用老动了
I'm gonna call a cab. No, no, no, no.
我叫个出租车 不 不 不
You're gonna stay right here. Come on.
你就待在这吧,好吗
Well, let me get you set up here, Frank.
嗯,我帮你准备好,弗兰克
I want you to rest up.
你要好好休息
Okay.
好吧
You lie back there.
你躺下
Now, is there anything I can get you before I leave?
我走之前还能帮你准备什么吗?
Yeah.
嗯
A bottle of Scotch
一瓶苏格兰威士忌
and a good cigar would be great about now.
再来根烟,现在这样就行了
Well, I'm sorry, Frank, not gonna happen.
抱歉,弗兰克,那是不可能的
I guess I'll just lay here.
我还是就躺这儿吧
With Kitty.
和凯蒂一起待在这儿
Yeah, sorry, Frank, not gonna happen.
对,抱歉,弗兰克,那也不行
Look, Frank, I'll get you that drink.
看你啊,弗兰克,我给你拿杯威士忌
As soon as you pay me back for that bike you wrecked.
只要你一赔我那辆被你弄坏的单车,我就给你拿酒
Now you two play nice.
现在你俩好好的
Look, if you wanna go, I'm not gonna stop ya.
如果你想走,我可不会拦着你
I have no intention of being fired
我才不想第一次任务
on my very first assignment.
就被开除
Thank you.
谢谢
At the hospital why didn't you tell Eddie we had already met?
在医院的时候你怎么不告诉艾迪我们早见过了呢?
I didn't wanna have to explain it.
我不想解释过程
Why didn't you say anything?
那你怎么什么都不说?
When I first saw you there,
我第一次见你的时候
my first thought was why is this man following me?
脑袋里第一个想法是,这男的为什么跟着我?
Well, you know what I'm thinking?
嗯,你知道我怎么想的吗?
I'm thinking this pain medicine is wearing off way too fast.
我觉得这个止痛药失效太快了
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事吗?
I know what you're gonna ask me and the answer is no.
我知道你想问什么,所以你别问了
I'm not allowed to date you.
我不能跟你约会
It's against department policy, and they're very strict.
这违背了部门管理条例,他们很严格
Well, thank you for helping me dodge that bullet.
嗯,谢谢你帮我躲过一劫
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
Do you mind if I ask you a question about your accident?
你介意我问点关于你的事故的问题吗?
No.
不
No, you don't mind
是,你不介意
or no, you don't want me to ask?
还是你不想让我问?
Eddie said you stopped breathing for a few minutes.
艾迪说你有几分钟停止呼吸了
Is that true?
是真的吗?
You know what?
你也知道?
If we're gonna talk, let's... Let's just talk about you.
如果我们要聊,那就 聊聊你自己吧
Okay?
好吗?
Are you married?
你结婚了吗?
You're very direct.
你太直了吧
Are you a Scorpio?
你是天蝎座吗?
What? A Scorpio?
什么? 是天蝎座吗?
Are you a Scorpio? No.
你是天蝎座吗? 不是
Leo. No.
狮子座 不是
Gemini? Taurus. No.
双子座? 金牛座 不是
Pisces. I knew it.
双鱼座 我就知道
I knew it. Yeah.
我就知道 对
This pain medicine's worn off.
止痛药失效了
I'm gonna take a shower. Okay.
我去洗个澡 好的
Here. No, don't. I don't need your help.
这 不,不用你帮忙
Ow!
噢!
Damn it.
靠
Frank!
弗兰克!
Frank!
弗兰克!
Come on, let's go!
来吧,我们走!
Lorraine, you in here?
洛瑞,你在吗?
Frank!
弗兰克!
Come on, let's go, Frank!
来吧,我们走,弗兰克!
Corky! Corky!
科奇! 科奇!
Atta boy.
好孩子
Hey, where's Frank?
嘿,弗兰克在哪?
Where's Frank, buddy?
弗兰克在哪,哥们?
Frank!
弗兰克!
Come on, Corky, come on.
来吧,科奇,来吧
Damn that woman.
这该死的女人
Goddamn that woman!
去他妈的!
Sheriff's office. My son's been kidnapped.
这是警局 我儿子被绑♥架♥了
Uh, uh, what's your name, sir?
哦,哦,你叫什么名字,先生?
Frank Shankwitz.
弗兰克 山克韦兹
Uh, how do you spell that?
哦,怎么拼?
S-H-A-N-K-W-I-T-Z.
山-克-韦-兹
And your son's name?
你儿子叫什么名字呢?
Uh, same. Frank. Frank Shankwitz, Jr.
哦,也叫弗兰克,小弗兰克 山克韦兹
Do you know who took your son?
你知道是谁带走你儿子的吗?
My wife.
我老婆
My ex-wife Lorraine.
我前妻,洛瑞
So, the boy's with his mother.
所以说,孩子跟他妈妈在一起
Yes.
是的
Is that a problem?
这有什么问题吗?
We have joint custody.
我们有共享抚养权
She ignored a court order to stay in Chicago.
他不顾法令留在芝加哥
She took him, and now she's on the run again.
祂带走了他,又开始逃亡了
So, yes, it's a problem.
嗯,是的,这就是问题所在
Well, if the boy's with his mother
嗯,如果那孩子跟着妈妈的话
then it's something for the court
这就是法庭
电影精选列表