Why you running, Frank?
你跑什么,弗兰克?
You don't wanna play with us?
你不想跟我们玩吗?
I know a game,but we need another player.
我知道一个游戏,但还需要一个参与者
It's called pound the hillbilly.
叫做揍乡巴佬
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom, help!
妈妈,救我!
Mom... help!
妈妈 救我!
Mommy, not coming, little Frankie.
妈妈不会来的,小弗兰克
What about your daddy? Doesn't have one.
你♥爸♥爸会来吗? 他没爸爸
I do have a father.
我有爸爸
Fight, Frank.
反抗啊,弗兰克
Fight.
反抗
Mom!
妈妈!
Thanks, Corky.
谢谢,科奇
Good boy.
好孩子
Who did you piss off this time?
这次谁惹你了?
I get my face smashed in and it's my fault?
我是被打的那个,这是我的错吗?
I called for you.
我叫你好久
I had the radio on.
我听广播呢
Corky heard me. Dogs have better hearing.
科奇都听到我的声音了 狗的听力比人好
Frank.
弗兰克
Life is tough.
生活很坚难
Sometimes there's nobody there to help you.
有时候你会孤立无援
Corky.
科奇
Dad?
爸爸?
Dad!
爸爸!
Hey, Corky.
嘿,科奇
Hey, Frank.
嘿,弗兰克
Ow, ow, ow. Ooh, what's the matter?
噢,噢,噢 啊 这是怎么了?
What happened?
怎么回事?
Trouble at school.
在学校的一些小事
Hey, you should see the other kids.
嘿,你该看看别的孩子怎么做的
Yeah, well, does you mother know?
好吧,你妈妈知道吗?
Where is her ladyship?
她的温柔贤淑哪儿去了?
Think she'll be happy to see me?
你觉得她会想见我吗?
Yeah.
会的
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
Well, I just came to see your beautiful smile.
好吧,我只是想来看看你美丽的笑容
What do you want? I want to see my son.
你想做什么? 我想看看我儿子
Well, you just saw him, now leave.
好,你已经见过他了,现在走吧
Come on, Frank, let's go inside.
来吧,弗兰克 回屋去
Let's go inside! No!
我们回屋去! 不!
Frank is gonna stay right here.
弗兰克就待在这儿
Give us a chance to catch up, okay, son?
给我们点聊天的时间好吗,儿子?
Sure, Pop.
好的,爸爸
How the hell did you find us?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么找到我们的?
Well you're not exactly Miss Inconspicuous.
嗯,其实你并不难找
I told you to leave.
我说过了,你走开
And I'm telling you the judge ordered you to stay in Chicago
我跟你讲,法官要求你在芝加哥待着
and to notify the court and or me
如果你打算离开的话
if you intended to leave.
法官会告诉法♥院♥或告诉我
Well the judge only knows the law,
嗯,法官只懂法律
but I know what's best for my son.
但我知道怎么做才是对孩子是最好的
To raise him without his father?
难道是让他没有父亲陪伴着长大吗?
I only married you out of pity.
我只是出于同情而嫁给你
A promise I made to my mother on her death bed.
只是为了遵守对于母亲死前的承诺而已
God knows what she ever saw in you.
天知道她到底看上你哪一点了
I know you never wanted me.
我知道你不爱我
But I also know that you never wanted him.
但我还知道,你从不想要这个孩子
You just don't want me to have him.
你只是不想让我陪着他
Get the hell out!
滚吧
I love that boy.
我爱儿子
Something that you'll never understand.
有些事你永远不会懂
So you can runaway, hide,
你逃吧,躲起来
and whatever your deranged mind can think up,
多到你那死脑筋能想到的所有地方
but I promise you this,
但我告诉你
that if I can't see my son,
如果我哪天看不见我儿子了
the judge hears you skipped town,
法官听说你逃走了
and I get full custody.
我就能拿到全部监护权
Fine!
好吧!
Fine.
好吧
Now you know I have to be in the city for work.
现在你知道我该在这个城市打工
Can't stay here.
但不能住在这
But what if you came to visit me
那么如果你可以每个周末
every other weekend in Chicago?
来芝加哥看看我呢?
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah. Pick you up on Saturday.
对,周六来接你
I want you to go now.
现在你快走吧
Can Pop stay for dinner? No, he can't.
爸爸不能和我们一起吃晚饭吗? 不可以
But it's gonna get dark soon. Well then he better get going.
但天快黑了 那么他该快点走了
It's okay, all right?
没事的,好吧?
We're gonna see each other on Saturday.
我们周六见
Promise?
你保证?
Well, there's only one way to make a promise.
嗯,只有一种承诺的方法
Get up, stand on that side of the fence.
起来,站在篱笆的那边
Cowboys binding contract.
牛仔签约方式
I stand on this side.
我站在这边
Now we shake hands.
现在来握手
I give you my word.
我答应你
I wish you could stay.
我希望你能留下来
Well, you got a hug for your old man?
好吧,你能抱抱爸爸吗?
Oh, man, how'd you get so strong?
哦,伙计,你怎么这么壮了?
Chocolate.
因为巧克力
Chocolate, huh?
巧克力吗?
Well, maybe this will tide you over till Saturday.
好吧,这个可以让你一直快乐到周六啦
Just don't let your mom see it.
别让你妈看到哦
Now I'll always be with you.
我会一直陪着你的
Thanks, Pop.
谢谢,爸爸
So long, cowboy.
再见了,牛仔
Little hot.
有点热
A little too hot.
有点太热了
13-11, 13-11, come in.
13-11, 13-11, 进来吧
License and registration,please.
请出示证书和登记文件
Is there a problem, officer?
有什么问题吗,先生?
I clocked you going 69.
请去69号♥
69, huh?
69号♥码?
Mm-hmm.
嗯-哼
We were going 55.
我们应该去55号♥呀
What's your name, son?
你叫什么名字,孩子?
Brad. Why?
布拉德,怎么了?
Well, Brad Why,
嗯,布拉德 为什么
I'm talking to Candice here.
我在和坎迪斯聊天呢
You see, if I was talking to you I'd be looking at you
你看,如果我在跟你说话时我就会看着你了
and words would be coming out of my mouth.
同时我的嘴也会对着你说话
Kinda like what's happening right now.
就像现在这样
You gonna put cuffs on me?
你要铐住我吗?
Not this time.
不是现在
But I do have your address
但我确实有你的地址
so if there's any more misbehaving,
如果不乖的话
I'll pay you a visit.
我就会去抓你哦
Now you think you can keep out of trouble?
现在你觉得你能不惹事吗?
Get outta here.
走开
Remain in the vehicle.
去车里待着
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
把手举到我看得到的地方
License and registration, please, ma'am.
请出示证件和登记文件,女士
Hey, calm down, lady. Pig!
嘿,冷静,女士 猪!
Scum! Go to hell! Hey, hey!
垃圾! 去死吧! 嘿,嘿!
Ow, you're hurting me!
噢,你把我弄疼了!
Get off. Stop fighting me!
别碰我 别抵抗了!
Get off!
别碰我!
电影精选列表