We do that for all the rookies.
我们对新人都这样
Don't worry, I'll be easier on Michael.
别担心,我会对迈克尔好一点
Oh, you don't need to do that.
噢,你不用这样的
He can handle it.
他没问题的
He's the real deal.
他是真有本事
Look at that.
你看看
Yeah, when Michael is feeling well enough,
对,迈克尔觉得足够开心的时候
he takes his motorcycle down the street
他就会骑摩托上街
and puts tickets on all the cars
给所有停在路边的车
that are parked on the curb.
贴罚单
Maybe we should've parked in the driveway.
可能我们应该停在行车道上
He's a cop through and through, isn't he?
他一直是个警♥察♥,对吧?
Can I sit on the motorcycle?
我能骑上摩托吗?
10-4, Officer. Come on.
10-4,警官,请坐
Pick you up. All right.
拉你上来,好
One, two, three. Oh, you're heavy.
一,二,三,噢,你可真沉
Oh, yeah.
哦,对
Hello, Arizona.
你好,亚利桑那
This is Officer Michael Allen reporting for duty.
这是迈克尔 艾伦警官今日执勤汇报
Good morning, Officer Michael.
早上好,迈克尔警官
I am marking you 10-8.
我给你标记10-8
Do all police officers get wings?
所有警官都有翅膀吗?
No. These are special.
不,翅膀是特制的
Custom made just for motorcycle cops.
只有骑警的制♥服♥才有翅膀
I've got a highway patrol motorcycle,
我有一辆高速巡逻摩托
and I'm a real cop.
我是个真正的警♥察♥
Well, let me see what I can do.
嗯,我看看我能做点什么
Really? I'm not making any promises,
真的吗? 我从不做保证
but I promise.
但这次我保证
Promise promise?
保证做到?
Come with me.
跟我来
There's only one way to make a promise official.
只有一种方法能让承诺有效
That's a cowboy's binding contract.
那就是牛仔联合签约方法
What's that?
那是什么?
You stand on that side of the fence,
你站在篱笆的那边
I stand on this side,
我站在离巴的这边
and now we shake hands.
现在我们握手
I promise you, I'll get you your wings.
我承诺,为你拿到属于你的翅膀
Thank you, Officer Frank.
谢谢你,弗兰克警官
Do you wanna be a police officer
比起世界上任何事物
More than anything in the world?
你只想当警♥察♥吗?
I wish I didn't have to die.
我希望我不会死
That already happened to me once.
我已经死过一次了
Really?
真的吗?
What was it like?
什么感觉?
It was peaceful.
很平静
Nothing to feel scared or sad about.
没什么可害怕的或者难过的
But why did you come back?
但你怎么又活过来了?
'Cause I had something important to do.
因为我有重要的任务要做
What?
什么任务?
Help you.
帮助你
You don't have to do that, Officer Frank.
其实你不必如此,弗兰克警官
Why not?
为什么不呢?
People always feel sorry for me
人们总是可怜我
and they wanna help me.
他们都想帮我
But you don't have to help me, Officer Frank.
但你不必帮我,弗兰克警官
Maybe you're helping me.
或许是你在帮我呢
These are the reports and statements from the Bullhead incident.
这些是牛头城事件的报告和陈述文件
Officer Tom Wells, Sergeant Mason, the two suspects.
汤姆 威尔斯警官,梅森警探,两名嫌犯
This one's yours.
这是你的
It's the only one that's pure fabrication.
这是唯一的纯编出来的谎言
What the hell you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思?
Let me see these. By all means.
我看看 请随意
All four are consistent.
这四个都是一致的
The same chain of events, the same story.
同样的事件链,同样的故事
All except yours.
除了你的
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Well, this... this is bullshit!
嗯,这,这不可能!
Every goddamn word!
他们说谎!
I'm gonna advise you to be really careful
我觉得你最好
with your choice of words.
谨言慎行
It's pretty conclusive, Frank.
证据确凿,弗兰克
They're trying to set me up.
是他们陷害我
You can't see that?
你看不出来吗?
Our investigation is complete.
我们已经调查完了
We're gonna submit our findings to the commander.
我们即将向长官提交报告
That concludes our meeting.
包括我们的会面
Goddamn it!
靠!
You know, you should probably leave now.
你该走了
Before we have to have you removed.
在我们必须删除你之前
Uh, I'm gonna have to let you go.
哦,你真的得走了
There's somebody here to see me
有人等着见我呢
and apparently it can't wait.
可不能让人家等久了
Yeah, bye. I'll get back.
好,再见 我会回来的
Well, you wanna talk or you wanna take a leak?
嗯,你想聊聊还是上厕所?
You spoken to Mason or Tom Wells?
你和梅森还是汤姆 威尔斯谈过了吗?
Not today. What's going on?
今天没谈,怎么了?
Bullhead.
牛头城的事
They're screwing me, Eddie.
他们搞砸了我, 埃迪
Internal Affairs wants my badge and gun.
内务部要收了我的警徽和枪
You shitting me?
你开玩笑吧?
All right, all right,now calm down.
好吧,好吧,冷静一下
Calm down!
冷静!
Sit.
坐下
All right, let's have it.
好吧,我们谈谈
We've got a...You wanted to see me, Sarge?
我们 你想见见我是吗,赛吉?
Yes, Kitty, please, sit down.
是的,凯蒂,请坐
Sit tight, Frank.
坐好,弗兰克
This involves you, too.
这事跟你也有关
What does?
什么事?
Look, I don't know what's going on
听着,我不清楚
between you two, but what I do know is
你们之间怎么了,但我知道的是
I'm about to make it a lot easier.
我要解决这个问题
Wait, what is this?
等等,这是什么?
Kitty, a position just opened up down in Tucson,
凯蒂,图斯肯有个职位空缺
and I'm recommending you for transfer.
我推荐你去那边工作
It's better money,
薪资更高
and it's a great opportunity.
机遇更多
Look, Eddie, there's nothing going on between us.
听着,艾迪,我们之间没什么
Kitty, you leave next month.
凯蒂,你下个月就走
Frank, I'll talk to Mason.
弗兰克,我会和梅森谈谈的
Go.
去吧
Yes?
可以吗?
No, I can wait.
不,我能等
So you gonna take the transfer?
所以你要去那吗?
Eddie wasn't asking.
艾迪没在求你
It's a good thing.
这是好事
I mean, I could use the money.
我的意思是,薪资很高
It works out for you, too.
对你也很好
I mean, I know I annoy you.
我是说,我知道我很烦人
So now, you don't have to see my face every day.
所以现在,你再也不用每天看到我这张脸了
Frank.
弗兰克
Look, that was Michael's doctor.
听着,那是迈克尔的医生
He's in a coma.
他昏迷了
Here.
在这
Go!
走!
Michael?
迈克尔?
Am I real motorcycle cop now?
现在我是真正的骑警了吗?
Yes, you are.
是的,现在你是了
And I'm your partner.
我是你的搭档
电影精选列表