So, to clarify,
所以跟你说清楚
the police officer who beat and nearly killed your boyfriend
暴打你男友几乎导致其死亡的警官
was about 5'8, black hair, no moustache
大概五尺八,黑发,没有胡须
and his name was Frank Shankwitz.
他叫弗兰克 山克韦兹
Is there an echo in here?
有印象吗?
Yes! Yes!
对! 对!
That's the cop who arrested us.
就是逮捕我们的那个警♥察♥
That's him.
就是他
He beat Ziggy's ass.
他打的兹吉
Would you be willing to sign this as testimony against him?
你能签署这份与他相悖的供词吗?
Hell, yeah!
嘿,当然!
Got a pen?
有笔吗?
Yeah.
有
Okay.
好了
So what's going on with you and Kitty?
你和凯蒂怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
She's moving to Tucson.
她要搬去图斯肯了
Is it true Eddie let her go because you two were...
是不是因为你们那个,所以艾迪让他走了
you know?
你知道这事儿?
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Everyone in the department.
这部门的人都知道
Yeah, well everyone in the department is wrong.
对,这个部门的人都错了
She got a promotion, end of story.
她只是升职了,就这样
So why'd you drag me out here then?
那你为什么把我从这拉出去?
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
It's nothing.
没什么
It's nothing good.
都不好
Well, why don't we go back to the hotel?
嗯,要不回酒店吧?
We should check back in with the department.
我们应该在部门查查
Confirm our flights for tomorrow.
确定一下明天的航♥班♥信息
We know what time we're flying out.
我知道我们几点飞
A few beers and a bottle of scotch.
一点啤酒,还有一瓶威士忌
That's what I'm doing tonight.
我今晚就这样喽
I would actually like to see Chicago.
我还真挺想去看看芝加哥
It's my first time up here.
这是我第一次到这儿
How about you? I was born in Chicago.
你呢? 我在芝加哥出生
No way.
不会吧
Then you can show me around, huh?
那你可以带我看看,对吧?
I really don't feel like doing the whole tourist thing tonight, Mitch.
我今晚不想浏览什么的,米奇
If it's not a bar, I don't wanna know about it.
如果不是酒吧,我就不想去了
Wait, how did you end up in Arizona?
等等,你怎么就呆在了亚利桑那呢?
My mother had a thing for cowboys.
我妈和牛仔有过节
Where do you call home?
那你该管哪里叫家呢?
My home's in Arizona.
我家在亚利桑那
And my heart's still here.
但我的心在这
I failed you, Frank.
我让你失望了,弗兰克
You're 11 years old
你已经十一岁了
and you make more money than me.
你比我赚了更多的钱
I just keep letting you down.
我只是一直让你失望
Why don't we go back to Chicago?
要不我们回芝加哥吧?
Dad can help.
爸爸帮得上忙
He'll look after us.
他会照顾我们的
No, he can't.
不,他不会的
Do you remember your father's sister?
你还记得你♥爸♥爸的姐妹吗?
Auntie Linda.
琳达阿姨
I got this letter from her a few weeks ago.
几周前我收到了她的来信
Your father found us.
你♥爸♥爸找到我们了
Dad found us?
爸爸找到我们了?
He's coming here?
他会来吗?
He was driving down here
他开车过来
and it was raining hard
路上下暴雨了
and he got into an accident.
他出了车祸
He didn't make it.
他死了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Look, I want you to live with Juan now.
听着,我希望你现在去和胡安住
You'll have a much better life
没有我在你身边捣乱
without me around to mess things up.
你会过得更好
I promise you.
我保证
I promise.
我保证
You're gonna be fine.
你会很好的
You okay?
你还好吗?
Just drive. Just drive.
开车吧,开车吧
Just drive.
开车就行了
It's okay.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
会好的
Frank? Mitch.
弗兰克? 米奇
Kitty. Where's Frank?
凯蒂,弗兰克在哪?
At the bar. Go get him.
在酒吧 找他过来
No way Why not?
没门, 为什么?
He's drinking. So?
他在喝酒呢 所以呢?
Imagine trying to take a ham sandwich from a hobo.
想象一下试图从一个流浪汉手里抢一个火腿三明治
Tell him it's urgent police business.
告诉他这是紧急警务
It's urgent police business.
紧急警务
My suspension hearing is pending.
我的停职听证会还在进行中
Not my problem.
不是我的问题
Suspension hearing pending, not his problem.
停职听证会,不是他的问题
Stubborn son of a bitch.
固执的狗东西
I'm just telling you what he said!
我只是告诉你他说的一切
Not you, him.
不是你,是他
Oh.
噢
Look, can't this wait? Like, what is so important?
听着,能等等吗? 这个很重要吗?
Mitch, I need you to get a pen and write down this address.
米奇,帮我拿支笔写下地址
And I need you to make sure... Hey.
我需要你的确定 嘿
That Frank gets there tonight.
弗兰克今晚过来
Wait, what's at this address?
等等,这地址有什么?
You will see when you get there.
你会知道那有什么的
Hey, why the big secret? He's not gonna go anywhere
嘿,有什么好藏的,他哪都不会去
unless I tell him where we're going.
除非我告诉他我们去哪
Tell him he has to go.
告诉他,他得走了
His life depends on it.
他的一生都押在这上面了
You ready to go?
你准备走了吗?
Go where?
去哪?
The best goddamn bar in Chicago.
芝加哥最好的酒吧
Got the address right here.
这就是地址
It's a house.
是一个房♥子
Well, this is the right address.
嗯,这是正确的地址
Maybe bars are different in Chicago.
可能是芝加哥的酒吧不同吧
Where'd you get that?
你怎么拿到这个的?
Kitty.
凯蒂
Kitty?
凯蒂?
How does she know the best bar in Chicago?
她怎么知道芝加哥最好的酒吧的?
She just told us we had to come here.
她刚刚让我们去那
Waste of time dragging me all the way out here.
浪费时间抓我到这来
I'm heading back.
我要回去
Your life depends on it.
你的一生都押在这上面了
What'd you just say?
你刚刚说什么?
Kitty told me to say that.
凯蒂让我这么说的
Whatever this place is, they better have good scotch.
无论这地方怎么样,最好有好威士忌
Why'd you listen to her anyway? 145
你为什么听她的话?
She'll be in Tucson this time next week.
这次她下周就会去图斯肯了
You know that? Damn filly is leaving us.
你知道么? 该死的木马要离开我们了
Come on, open up!
来吧,打开!
We want scotch!
我们要苏格兰威士忌
Frankie?
弗兰克?
Why didn't you ever come find me?
你为什么从不来找我?
I gotta show you something.
我得给你看点东西
Here you are. Look.
给你, 看看
For years I tried everything.
这些年我试了一切
Every... Everything at my disposal.
一切 我都试过了
The police and the private investigators, newspapers.
警♥察♥,私♥家♥侦♥探♥,报纸
电影精选列表