Listen, we read about this in the newspaper
听着,我们在报纸上读到过
and we felt obligated. We need to be here with you.
我们觉得我们有义务在这陪着你
It means a lot that you did.
这比你做的事重要的多
I could tell ya it'd mean the world to this young man.
我跟你说,这对年轻人来说就是一切
We're just proud to be a part of it.
我们很高兴我们是其中之一
So are we.
确实如此
And if Michael were here, he'd shake both your hands,
如果迈克尔在这儿的话,他会摇着你的双手的
offer you a piece of gum, and ask for a ride
给你一个泡泡糖,想要坐上
in your patrol car. I think we'd probably give it to him.
你的巡逻车 我觉得我们最好把这个给他吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Frank.
弗兰克
I'm so glad you could make it.
我很高兴你挺过来了
I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
不然我会错过一切
Thank you so much for everything.
谢谢你做的一切
Ready?
准备好了吗?
So long, partner.
时刻准备着,朋友
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你,谢谢
Frankie.
弗兰克
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
I'm hungry, Juan.
我饿了,胡安
I'm so hungry.
我太饿了
Well, I'll go make you something.
嗯,我们去弄点吃的
Listen to me, you work here now,
听我说,你现在在这工作了
that means you eat here now.
也就是说你要在这吃饭了
And real food, not garbage, you understand?
吃人吃的东西,而不是垃圾,你明白吗?
I wanna help you.
我想帮帮你
And it's okay for you to accept my help.
你大可以接受我的帮助
'cause when people need help you give it to them.
因为你非常乐于助人
But how? I'm just a kid.
但是怎么工作? 我只是个小孩
You're not just anything.
你不止如此
You're Frank Shankwitz.
你是弗兰克 山克韦兹
And you could help people.
你能帮人
Remember, if someone needs help
记得,如果有人需要帮忙的话
you give it to them.
能帮就帮
Hmm?
嗯?
Yeah.
对
Frank!
弗兰克!
Honey! What happened?
宝贝! 怎么回事?
What broke?
什么碎了?
Frank, have you lost your marbles again?
弗兰克,你又失去理智了吗?
I'm looking for that magnifying glass.
我在找放大镜
We have a magnifying glass?
我们有放大镜吗?
I think I found my son.
我觉得我找到儿子了
Department of Public Safety.
公共安♥全♥部♥门
Good morning, this is Frank Shankwitz.
早上好,我是弗兰克 山克韦兹
Frank, it's Kitty.
弗兰克,我是凯蒂
Why are you introducing yourself? It's weird.
为什么还自我介绍? 很奇怪
Well, just being polite.
嗯,只是出于礼貌
Well, that's a first.
嗯,这很新鲜
I think we have our wires crossed here.
我觉得我们越界了
Uh, my name is Frank Shankwitz,
嗯,我叫弗兰克 山克韦兹
and I believe that my son Frank Shankwitz, Jr is a police officer there.
我觉得我儿子小弗兰克 山克韦兹应该是这里的警官
Why, yes, of course. I'm so sorry.
什么,噢,当然,对不起
Frank is one of our highway patrol officers.
弗兰克是我们这的一名高速巡警
Um, he's actually not here right now.
嗯,他现在其实不在这里
He's in Illinois.
他在伊利诺伊斯
Well, that's why I'm calling.
嗯,这就是我打电♥话♥的原因
See, I live in Chicago
我在芝加哥住着
and I read in the paper
我读了报纸
about this little boy and it said
上面有关这个小孩的新闻,报道说
that Frank was gonna be at his funeral today.
弗兰克今天会去他的葬礼
In Kewanee.
在基瓦尼
Yeah, he's... he's actually there right now.
是的,他 其实他现在就在这里
You know what?
你知道么?
Why don't I take down your address
这样吧,我记下你的地址
and phone number and I will pass them along to him.
和手♥机♥号♥,之后我把这些都交给他
He should be checking in with us some time today.
他应该今天会回复的
Thank you, Kitty.
谢谢你,凯蒂
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I ask you something?
我能问你点事情吗?
Anything.
可以
What's he like?
他长什么样?
Good afternoon.
下午好
Is it?
是吗?
Uh, James Fisher.
嗯,詹姆斯 费舍
We spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
You must be Clover.
你一定是那个幸运草
Last time I checked.
据我所知
Are you coming in or what?
你来不来?
Will I need my attorney here or...
我需要找律师吗
No, that won't be necessary.
不,不用了
All I need is your account
我只是需要你
of the night you were arrested up at Bullhead.
为你在牛头城逮捕事件负责
I went over all this with the cops.
我和所有警♥察♥都谈过了
This won't take long. I... I promise.
不会太久的,我 我保证
I was out drinking with my boyfriend.
我和我男朋友在外面喝酒呢
We smoked a little pot.
我们抽了点大♥麻♥
He passed out on the way home and...
回家路上他晕过去了
I had some fun with the cops.
我和警♥察♥相处愉快
And what happened when you were pulled over?
你停车之后发生了什么?
I got into a fight with a cop and got arrested.
我和一名警♥察♥打架,然后被捕了
So what?
所以呢?
So what... what did he look like?
所以 他长什么样?
Big guy, dressed like a cop.
高高大大,穿得像个警♥察♥
Can you be more specific?
能详细点吗?
Height, weight.
身高,体重
Yeah, yeah, uh, maybe 6'2, 6'3,
对,对,哦,大概六尺二或六尺三身高
weighed about 220.
体重大概220磅
And what happened to your boyfriend?
你男朋友怎么了?
Apparently he was beaten so badly, he almost died.
他被打的很惨,快死了
Another pig turned up and beat Ziggy with a flashlight.
另一个猪警♥察♥出现了,用手电筒疯狂打兹吉
Can you describe that officer?
你能描述一下那位警官吗?
Shorter.
矮一点
About 5'8, 150, 160 pounds.
大概五尺八,160磅
Black hair, little psycho weasel.
黑发,看起来有点疯癫又狡猾
You know his name by any chance?
你一不小心知道他的名字吗?
The name was Fred or something.
他叫弗莱德或什么的
Frank?
弗兰克?
Yeah, Frank.
对,弗兰克
And a funny last name.
还有个好笑的姓
I wanna say... Sandwich?
我想说 三明治?
Maybe I'm just hungry.
可能只是我饿了
Shankwitz?
山克韦兹?
Yes.
对
Frank Shankwitz. Do you know him?
弗兰克 山克韦兹 你认识他吗?
Uh, I've heard of him.
哦,我听说过他
How do you know that was his name?
你怎么知道那是他的名字?
Another cop told me.
另一个警♥察♥告诉我的
Police sergeant came here to the house a few weeks ago.
警探几周前来过
He was there, too, that night up at Bullhead.
他也在,在牛头城的那晚
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
Oh, nothing.
噢,没事
Uh, the... the police officer
哦,那 警官
that arrested you, what color hair did he have?
那位逮捕你的警官,他什么发色?
Brown hair, brown moustache.
棕发,棕胡子
Do you know his name?
你知道他的名字吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Who cares? You know, it's the little shit
谁在乎呢? 你懂的,无所谓
you need to lock up.
尘封往事吧
电影精选列表