Ziggy!
兹吉!
Kick his ass, Ziggy.
打他,兹吉
Get off!
别碰我!
Get him, baby.
打他,宝贝
Get off.
别碰我
Oh!
噢!
No.
不
You okay, baby?
你还好吗,宝贝?
You okay, Frank? Fine.
你还好吗,弗兰克? 还好
Just went 12 rounds with Bonnie and Clyde over there.
只是和雌雄大盗斗了十二回合
What do you want, Pig?
你想要什么,猪?
Assaulting a police officer, huh?
侮辱警官是么?
Maybe it was your dumbass boyfriend.
可能他是你的蠢男友吧
Hey, you leave him alone!
嘿,别碰他!
You know what happens when you assault a police officer?
你知道侮辱警官会怎样吗?
You go to hell, you asshole!
去死吧,混♥蛋♥!
You got a dirty mouth.
你嘴真脏
I'm gonna ask you one more time.
我再问一遍
Do you know what happens
你知道
when you assault a police officer?
侮辱警官会有什么下场吗?
Leave 'em alone. We're done here.
别碰她,我们完事了
This happens.
这常见
No! Enough.
不! 够了
Enough. And this happens.
够了 这很常见
You're gonna kill the guy.
你会杀了他的
Stand the hell down.
走开
Ziggy, baby, can you hear me?
兹吉,宝贝,能听见我说话吗?
You goddamn psycho! You killed him.
你这个疯子! 你杀了他
Ziggy.
兹吉
No more.
别这样了
Please.
求你了
This is motor 10-91 requesting immediate medical assistance.
这是摩托10-91号♥请求即刻医护求助
Ten miles south of Bullhead city.
牛头城南部十英里处
Approximately mile post 201 on State Route 95.
在95号♥国道上大约201英里处
What in the hell is going on here?
这发生了什么?
I had both suspects cuffed on the ground...
我把嫌犯都铐在地上了
Both suspects are drunk.
两个嫌犯都喝多了
Male suspect became aggressive I had to subdue him.
男性嫌犯开始表现攻击性所以我必须降伏他
He was cuffed on the ground.
他被铐在地上了
What's he gonna do,bite your legs?
你能做什么,咬你的腿吗?
This all you? Yeah.
这都是你干的? 对
Why in the hell doesn't that surprise me?
我他妈怎么一点都不意外呢?
Who's Kel-Lite is this? Hmm?
这是谁的手电筒? 嗯?
It's mine.
我的
Oh, for God's sakes. Both of you get cleaned up
噢,我的天,你们弄利索啊
and get these two hippies in the back of my car now.
把这俩乡巴佬丢我车后面
Now! Come on.
马上! 快点
Sorry,we don't serve food.
抱歉,我们不提供食物
Tony.
托尼
You want another one, Frankie?
你想再要一个吗,弗兰克?
Who's the funny girl?
这个有趣的姑娘是谁?
She's never been in before.
没见她来过
All right.
好吧
Come here.
来这儿
Why not?
为什么不呢?
Why not come here?
怎么不来这儿呢?
Do you always do that?
你经常这样么?
Approach strangers in bars?
随便搭讪酒吧里的陌生人?
No. I approach strangers everywhere.
不,我到哪儿都搭讪陌生人
Oh.
噢
Do you always tell people what to do?
你经常唆使别人该做什么吗?
Generally? Yeah.
通常吗? 是的
Does that work?
有用吗?
Only every time.
每次都有用
Except this time.
除了这次
Gonna dance with me tonight, Frankie,
今晚跟我跳舞吗,弗兰克
or what? Give me a minute, honey.
还是做什么? 等等,宝贝
Now, I want you to pick out a song for me and her to dance to.
现在,你来为我和她选一首歌♥跳舞吧
I think you'll know what she likes.
我觉得你知道她喜欢什么歌♥
I think she would like any kind of music.
我觉得她什么音乐都喜欢
Any kind of song.
什么音乐都喜欢
She's not picky.
她不挑
You can tell all that just by looking at her?
光看着她你就知道这么多了?
I can tell all that by looking at you.
光看着你我也能知道很多哦
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
So long, cowboy.
再见,牛仔
Whoa!
喔!
Well? Well what?
嗯? 怎么了?
What the hell happened up at Bullhead?
牛头镇发生了什么?
Tom Wells happened.
汤姆 威尔斯那种事
Yeah, well,Mason's talking to Tom.
嗯,曼森和汤姆聊天了
I wanted to hear your side of it.
我想听听你那边怎么说
I had it all under control then shit for brains used my Kel-Lite
我都有把握,之后脑子有泡的人用我的手电筒
to knock the guy's head off.
把那人脑袋给打了
Well, we haven't heard the end of this.
我们没听过这件事的结尾
I'll keep you in the loop.
有消息我会及时告诉你
Shouldn't you be in school, son?
孩子,你不应该在学校吗?
Uh, this is Mitch Myers.
嗯,这是米奇 梅耶斯
He's rookie. No shit.
他是新人 是么
Been training down in Phoenix. Good for him.
在凤♥凰♥城受训了 那挺好
It's a real pleasure to meet you, Officer Shankwitz.
很高兴认识你,山克尾兹警官
The newest member of our team. Lucky us.
我们队的新人 我们可真幸运啊
No, Frank, lucky you.
不,弗兰克,是你很幸运
No.
不
I'd rather take Tom Wells.
我倒想带走汤姆 威尔斯
Then we had four months additional academy training.
之后一起去四个月的额外补课
And that included self-dense,
课程里有自卫课程
uh, firearms operations, first aid,
嗯,消防演习,急救演练
uh, hostage negotiation,uh, high speed driving,
嗯,人♥质♥救助谈判,高速驾驶
traffic control,crowd management,
交通管制,群众管理
and that was all basic cadet training.
这是基础实训课程
Sorry.
抱歉
Listen, Junior,it's tough out there.
听着,小子,这外边很艰难
Risky, dangerous,and unpredictable.
有风险,危险,并且不可预料
But that's enough about me.
但我无所谓
You wanna die tonight,just keep talking.
而你今晚就会死,继续吧
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Not another word.
别说别的
Except that one.
这个词就够了
Internal Affairs are gonna be all over this, Tom.
这完全就是内部事务,汤姆
It doesn't look good. Have you finalized your report yet?
这可不好 你还没写完报告吗?
No. Not till I know what you wanna do.
不,除非我知道你想干什么
Well I had kind of a fun idea.
我有个大胆的想法
Sounds like you.Let's hear it.
不愧是你,说说看
That male suspect doesn't know shit
这个男嫌犯
about what happened. What?
什么都不知道 什么?
Hey, what are you talking about?
嘿,你什么意思?
Come here.
过来
All right, go.
好吧,走
He and Frank went toe to toe.
你和弗兰克前脚跟后脚
Uhhuh. Took a pretty good beatin'.
嗯哼 打得真狠
Got knocked on the head.
脑袋上被打了
As far as he knows,
他只知道
old Tom here had nothing to do with it.
在这儿的老汤姆与这件事无关
Okay.
好吧
Why should I cover your ass?
为什么我要给你擦屁♥股♥?
You're not exactly Mr. Ethical.
你才不是道德先锋呢
I know, but I'm still your sergeant.
我知道,但我还是你的警卫
So, give me one good reason why I should put my ass on the line for you again?
那么,给我个再帮你擦屁♥股♥的理由?
I'll give you three good reasons.
理由有三个
电影精选列表