It's just like you and your mother fell off the face of the earth.
就像是你和你妈妈人间蒸发了一样
And I couldn't find you.
我根本找不到你
Arizona?
亚利桑那?
I am so sorry.
对不起
I stayed in Chicago in case you would try and find me.
我一直在芝加哥待着,以防有一天你会找到我
Mom told me you died in a car crash.
妈妈告诉我你死在一场车祸中了
What?
什么?
Damn that woman.
我靠那个女人
She took you away from me.
她把你从我身边带走
Now a little boy named Michael
现在一个叫迈克尔的小男孩
brought me back to you.
将我带回你身边
Yeah.
对
How'd you get so big?
你怎么长这么大了?
Chocolate.
巧克力
Chocolate.
巧克力
Chocolate.
巧克力
I have something for you.
我想给你一些东西
You know from... from now on
从现在开始
I'll always be with you, son.
我会一直陪着你的,孩子
You always were, Pop.
你一直在我身边,爸爸
Hmm?
嗯?
The prodigal son has returned.
败家孩子回来了
Good to see ya, Mitchy.
很高兴见到你,米奇
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Come on through, buddy. Thanks.
过来吧 谢谢你
Frank?
弗兰克?
James Fisher, this is Frank...
詹姆斯 费舍,我是弗兰克
No need for the formalities.
没必要这些繁文缛节了
James, it's a pleasure. Take a seat.
詹姆斯,很高兴认识你,请坐
Can I get you anything to drink?
我帮你弄点什么喝呢?
Cigar?
香烟呢?
Uh, maybe later.
哦,过一会吧
So, what'd she say?
所以,她说了什么?
Well, Frank, it's like this.
嗯,弗兰克,就像这样
That night up at Bullhead
在牛头城的那一夜
unless you were 5'8 with black hair and no moustache,
除非你是五尺八高,而且黑发,没胡子
I'd say you're in the clear.
不然你就是清白的
Good job!
干的好!
I could kiss ya!
我真想亲亲你!
Maybe I'll just take that drink.
我还是喝了这杯酒吧
Two questions.
两个问题
Why aren't you in Tucson?
你怎么不在图斯肯呢?
And how the hell did you get in my house?
还有你怎么进我家的?
Make me a drink and I'll tell you.
给我杯酒我就告诉你
Maybe I'll just put you in cuffs.
那我还是把你铐起来吧
Are you arresting me, Officer?
你要逮捕我吗,警官?
On what charge?
以什么罪名?
Breaking and entering.
非法闯入
Okay, well that would be the illegal entry into a building
好吧,那就是非法闯入民宅
with the purpose of committing an offense.
并有意进行非法闯入
Right? Mmhmm.
是吗? 嗯哼
But see, I haven't committed an offense.
但是你看,我没非法闯入
Yet. Mm.
还没有, 嗯
Trespassing on private property?
非法侵占私人财产?
The honor of this property actually gave me key.
这个财产的荣誉给了我一条明路
Back when I was his nurse. Oh.
当我还是他的护士的时候 噢
So, you'll have to take it up with him.
所以,你得和他谈谈
Well, I mean, perhaps you could persuade him
嗯,我的意思是,可能你能说服他
to drop the charges.
撤诉
Hmm.
嗯
Yeah.
对
The answer is yes, by the way.
顺便说一句,答案是对
What's the question?
什么问题?
Do you wanna stay the night?
你想在这过夜吗?
Hey, uh, do you wanna stay the night?
嘿,你想在这过夜吗?
No thanks.
不,谢谢
I'm not that kinda girl.
我不是那种女孩
I'm not going to Tucson.
我不会去图斯肯的
Why not?
为什么不呢?
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
快过,快过,快过快过
Hey, come on. Go, go, go, move, move, move.
嘿,快点,快点过,快
You stupid loser.
你这傻子
What did you say?
你说什么?
What did you say to me?
你说我什么?
Oh, hey, Mason.
噢,嘿,梅森
Congratulations on your early retirement, huh.
恭喜你早退休,嗯
Screw you, Eddie.
去你的,艾迪
Let's give him a round of applause, boys.
给他鼓鼓掌吧,孩子们
Thank you for all being here tonight.
谢谢你今晚来着
After what has been a very difficult year for all of us,
度过了对我们来说都这么难的这些年
it's nice to come together
很高兴又重聚在一起了
to honor someone's years of good service.
来纪念某人多年的付出
We're here to celebrate not only Frank's promotion,
在此我们不只是庆祝弗兰克的升迁
but to welcome him back after clearing his good name.
还有庆祝他一雪前耻之后回归岗位
So, um, without further adieu, I think we need to hear
那么,嗯,没别的客套话的话,我觉得我们该
from the man of the hour, Detective Frank Shankwitz.
听听荣誉警探弗兰克 山克韦兹的发言
Here's to you, Frank. Well, I'd like to say to that,
给你,弗兰克 嗯,我想说
thank you, Sarge. Mmhmm.
谢谢你,赛吉 嗯哼
Now, it's nice to think that you're all here for me.
现在,一想到你们都在这里陪着我,我就很开心
But then I remembered it's an open bar, so...
但我想起来这是个公共酒吧,所以
Now I'm not a man for speeches, but I got the floor,
现在我不是个演说家,但我现在站在舞台上
so I might as well say something.
所以我还是得说点什么
Now, I've been a fighter all my life.
我这一辈子是一名斗士
And I'm tired of not knowing what to fight for.
我已经厌倦了不知为何奋斗的日子了
Ever since I was a kid, I've always been on my own.
从我小时候,我就孤身一人
You know, I never had any reason to care about anyone else.
你懂的,我从没有理由关心他人
Until now.
直到现在
But now I'm at a crossroads in my life,
但是现在我正处于人生的十字路口,
and I'm choosing which path to take.
我在选择未来的路
This year, I met a young man
今年,我遇到一名年轻人
who taught me what it is to be brave.
他教会我如何♥勇♥敢
And I was not expecting that.
而我并没料到
Being special to someone was never something that, uh,
对某人来说有特殊意义,嗯
I was used to.
是我从未有过的经历
But Michael,
但是迈克尔
well, Michael thought I was a hero.
迈克尔觉得我是一位英雄
Now, if I can do it, anyone can be a hero.
现在,如果我能是英雄,那么人人都能是英雄
I'm looking for a new path.
我在寻找新的道路
A new path of hope,
一条满是希望,
dreams, and everything that's good in this world.
梦想,和世界上美好的一切的道路
A great man once told me that if somebody needs help,
一位伟人曾跟我说,如果有人需要帮助
give it to them.
那就帮
Now, I never thought that I could make a difference.
现在,我从没觉得我能改变什么
I was wrong.
我错了
I've seen it.
我见过
A simple act of kindness can have a ripple effect.
见过小小的善举也能效果惊人
And we helped Michael.
我们帮了迈克尔
And now, with your support, we can help other kids
现在,在你们的支持下,我们能帮助
all over the world, one wish at a time.
这世界的其他孩子,只需要说出他们的愿望
'Cause I'm starting a non-profit.
因为我要创立一个非营利组织
What? Now... now, wa... Are you quitting, Frank?
什么? 现在 现在,哇 弗兰克,你要辞职吗?
You shitting me? I just made detective.
你在骂我吗? 我只是做警探
Well, good.
嗯,很好
I just found something new to fight for.
我刚发现要争取的新东西
Here is my idea.
这是我的主意。
We create a foundation that acts like a kinda genie.
我们创建了一个有点像精灵的基金会
We find other kids like Michael.
我们找到像迈克尔那样的其他孩子
They tell us their wish and we make them come true.
他们告诉我们他们的愿望,我们让他们实现
Now, even if it's just for one day,
现在,即使只是一天
电影精选列表