A, I'm your best guy.
第一,我是最棒的
Number two, if I go down,
第二,如果我凉了
could be a domino effect.
那就是多米诺骨牌
That's only two reasons.
这才两个理由
Yeah, that's all I got, but I think I made my point.
是的,我就这个理由了 但我觉得我已经说清楚了
I get it, okay.
我知道了,行吧
All right, but this little story of yours better work
好吧,但这个小插曲
or you're shit out of luck.
或者你这次不走运
Now, the broad, she saw it all.
但是,管事的,她都看见了
What about her?
她怎么了?
That's the fun part.
这就是有意思的地方了
Frank? Stay in the car.
弗兰克? 在车里待着
Keep your hands where I could... Son of a bitch!
把手举起来,狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Hey, stop!
嘿,别这样!
Are you okay? You're not hurt?
你还好吗? 没受伤吧?
Okay. Hang in there, Frank!
好的 坚持住,弗兰克!
Frank? Frank, is that your name?
弗兰克? 弗兰克,这是你的名字么?
Okay, I'm gonna remove your helmet.
好,我要摘掉你的头盔了
Do not move, I'm taking off your helmet right now.
别动, 我在摘你的头盔
All right. Okay.
好吧
Get down on the ground.
趴在地上
Uh... okay.
嗯 好
Come on.
来吧
Is he all right? He's not breathing.
他还好吗? 他没了呼吸
Come on, Frank!
别啊,弗兰克!
This is motor 13-33.
这是机动13-33
I have an officer down.
有位警官受伤了
Motor 10-91 is a 962A. I need medical assistance
机动10-91需要救助 我需要医护救助
between Parker and Cienega Springs.
在帕克和辛内加泉之间
Do you copy?
你听见了吗?
Fight. Do you copy?
挺住啊! 你听见了吗?
104, motor 1333. Fight, Frank!
104,机动333 挺住,弗兰克!
A rescue unit is en route.
救援队就要来了
Okay, Frank, this is Mitch Myers.
好的,弗兰克,这是米奇 梅耶斯
I need you to hang in there, help is on its way.
我要你挺住,救护人员快来了
Do you have anything? No.
你有什么吗? 没有
He's not breathing.
他死了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
963A... motor 10-91 is a 963A.
死了 机动10-91死了
Frank's gone.
弗兰克死了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Get your things or they'll be left behind.
拿好你的东西,别弄丢了
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Arizona. Why?
亚利桑那 为什么?
It's where I belong.
那是我的根
I wanna stay here.
我想留在这里
So you can get your face smashed in?
这样,你就能在那被打了吗?
Yeah, you really love it here.
嗯,看来你真的很喜欢这儿
I wanna see Dad.
我想见见爸爸
He's coming to pick me up on Saturday.
他周六来接我
Not anymore. Why not?
不会了 为什么?
Your dad wants you back in Chicago for good.
你♥爸♥爸想让你在芝加哥好好待着
If we stay here, he'll take you away from me for good.
如果我们在这待着,他就会把你带走
I ain't gonna let that happen.
我不会允许那种事发生的
I'm not going. Dad will come for me.
我不走,爸爸会来接我的
Go on, get in the car. No.
过来,上车 不
Frank, get in the car. Frank. No.
弗兰克,上车 弗兰克 不
No! My hat! I dropped my hat!
不! 我的帽子! 我忘了我的帽子!
Frank, come on. No!
弗兰克,过来 不!
No! Get in the car!
不! 上车!
Get in the car!
上车!
No, no! I'm not going.
不,不! 我不上车
Stop it! Get in the car!
别这样! 上车!
I'm not... Stay in the car!
我不 待在车上!
Stay in the car!
在车上待着!
Wait, you forgot Corky. He's not coming.
等等,你忘了科奇 他不跟我们一起
Can't take him on the road with us.
我们路上不能带着它
Corky, no!
科奇,不!
Corky!
科奇!
Mom, stop, please!
妈妈,停下,求你了!
Mom! Mom, stop, I'm sorry!
妈妈! 妈妈,别这样,求你了!
Whatever I did... Whatever I did, I'm sorry.
无论我做了什么 无论我做了什么,对不起
Shut up, Frank! Stop it!
闭嘴,弗兰克! 别说了!
Corky!
科奇!
He's... He's breathing!
他 他还活着!
What? He's breathing! He's alive!
什么? 他还活着! 他还活着!
Am I in heaven?
我死了吗?
No, Frank, you're in Parker, Arizona.
不,弗兰克,你在帕克,亚利桑那州
Why is this angel kissing me?
为什么天使在亲吻我呢?
Don't move, don't move. Keep your eyes on me.
别动,别动 看着我
If you insist.
如果你坚持的话
Do you remember what happened?
你还记得发生了什么吗?
Uh... yeah.
嗯 记得
I'm still paired with a damn rookie.
我还跟个新手一队
Hey, what are you doing later tonight?
嘿,今晚晚点你要做点什么?
He's alive!
他还活着!
Motor 10-91 is a 962A!
机动10-91还活着!
You had us worried for a minute there, Frank.
你让我们好担心,弗兰克
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Sally.
萨利
Thank you, Sally.
谢谢你,萨利
I'm glad it was you.
很高兴竟然是你
If he had kissed me, I don't think I'd come back from that.
如果她亲了我的话,我可能就会深陷其中了
Did you get the son of a bitch?
你抓到那个狗东西了吗?
Yeah, he's cuffed to the bike.
嗯,我把他銬在自行车上了
Evening, sir.
晚上好
License and registration, please.
请出示证书和登记文件
Dr. Cohen to pathology.
病理学的科恒医生
Dr. Cohen to pathology.
病理学的科恒医生
You've gotta stay awake, Frank.
你得保持清醒,弗兰克
Can't have you go into shock.
不能让你再吓我们了
Excuse me, nurse.
抱歉,护士
Could you get his doctor for me?
你能为我找来负责他的医生吗?
Mm-hmm.
嗯-哼
So, uh, how are you holding up, Frank?
那么你现在感觉怎么样,弗兰克?
Well, I feel about as good as I look.
嗯,我觉得我跟我看起来一样好
What is it with you?
你怎么回事?
Always getting beat up.
总是被打
I guess I like trouble.
可能我爱惹事吧
Who's the groupie?
跟着的是谁?
Oh, this is Kitty Carlisle. New secretary.
哦,是凯蒂 卡利斯勒 新秘书
Just joined us today.
今天刚加入
Uh, Frank Shankwitz.
嗯,弗兰克 山克韦兹
Sometimes prettier,
有时更美
but always just as charming.
不过一直很有魅力
Pleasure's all mine, Frank.
我的荣幸,弗兰克
Well, it's quite a grip you got there, Kitty.
嗯,你来这儿真是太好了,凯蒂
You're gonna fit right in.
你很适合这里哦
Charming and a sense of humor.
有魅力又幽默
Wow, it's like you know me already.
哇哦,好想你早认识我了似的
Well, Doctor.
好吧,医生
Good evening, Frank. I'm Dr.McKinley.
晚上好,弗兰克 我是麦金利医生
You are lucky to be alive.
活下来你可是真走运
You have a skull fracture
你骨头破碎了
and severe bruising of the brain.
还有脑出血
It's gonna be a long road back for you,
可能要恢复很久
but you'll get there with plenty of rest.
但你已经在这歇很久了
What are you thinking, like a few weeks?
你想什么呢,想了几周时间?
More like a few months.
还是几个月
电影精选列表