you're a dear boy, but I can't even think of leaving the country.
我甚至不能离开这酒店 我没钱付帐
As a matter of fact, I can't even leave this hotel. I can't pay the bill.
我们可筹钱
We can raise you money, for heaven's sake.
你的版权费呢
Anyway, what about your royalties?
我们告他便要多少钱有多少
We shall need all the money we can get for the libel case.
我爸不能继续这样折磨我们
My father can't go on making all our lives a torment like this.
奥斯卡 我求你
Oscar, I beg you.
我不会逃走 罗比
I'm not going to run away, Robbie.
也不会躲藏 那是英国人 才会干的
I'm not going to hide. That would be the English thing to do.
你一控告昆斯贝里 便一发 不可收拾 丑事传千里
If you take Queensberry to court, all hell will break loose.
我一生致力挑战英国的丑恶
All my life I've fought against the English vice:
伪善 不 不为这个
hypocrisy... not that that's the point.
为的是昆斯贝里 害死了一儿子
The point is, Queensberry's already caused the death of one of his sons.
如不阻止他 下一个会是谁
If I don't try and stop him now, whom will he harm next?
他避开我 罗比
He's avoiding me, Robbie.
我知人们说什么 但那是假的
I know what everyone's saying, but it's not true.
那是假的
It's not true.
是吗 当然是假的
Is it? Of course not.
真令人羞耻
Oh, it's so shaming.
不 我站着舒服点
No, I find it easier to stand.
我要去托基一个月治疗背伤
I'm going to Torquay for a month, try to get my back right.
奥斯卡那么忙 我 他知道你痛得这么厉害
Oscar's been so busy... I'm sure he'll be terribly upset...
定会很伤心
when he knows you've been in so much pain.
我其实需要钱
The truth is, I need some money.
不知道他何时在
Not even sure where he is to ask for it.
他这么成功 似乎很难见到他
It does seem rather hard when he's having such an extraordinary success.
我应可找到他
I think I can find him.
我听到很多布斯 和他爸的故事
I keep hearing these stories about Bosie and his father.
你一定不想听 噢 我想
I'm sure you don't want to... Oh, yes. I do.
男人以为女人不该知道
Men think women should be protected by not knowing.
被蒙在鼓里反倒更糟
Not knowing only makes it worse.
是否出事了
Is there going to be trouble?
希望不是
I hope not.
我相信这官司会赢
I believe a prosecution would certainly succeed...
假如 假如
provided... and I stress this...
昆斯贝里侯爵的 指控是伪造的
provided there is no truth whatever in the accusation made by Lord Queensberry.
当然是伪造的
Of course there's no truth in it.
只要王尔德先生 确保案件的
Then so long as I have Mr. Wilde's assurance that that is indeed the case.
指控是伪造的
There is no truth in the accusation whatever.
好 好极了
Good. Excellent.
反方的律师是艾活卡森
The defense, I understand, will be led by Mr. Edward Carson.
老艾 我和他一起 在都柏林念中学
Old Ned? I was at college with him in Dublin.
他定会尽力打好官司 且多加 几分对老朋友的积极
No doubt he will perform his task with all the bitterness of an old friend.
写书或舞台剧时 我只 关注文学 艺术的事
In writing a book or a play, I'm concerned entirely with literature...
不去想是善良还是邪恶
with art... I do not aim at doing good or evil...
只管创造具美感的作品
but at making a thing that will have some quality of beauty.
听着 先生 这是你 其中一篇文学作品
Well, listen, sir. Here is one of your pieces of literature.
邪恶是好人创造的神话
"Wickedness is a myth invented by good people...
以解释别人奇特的吸引力
to account for the curious attractiveness of others."
这正确吗
Do you think that true?
我很少以为我写的 东西是正确
Oh, I rarely think anything I write is true.
人若说出真♥相♥ 他知道真♥相♥ 迟早获得证实
"If one tells the truth, one is sure, sooner or later, to be found out."
这是一个有趣的吊跪 但 作为一个公理 我不多解释
That is a pleasing paradox, but I do not set store by it as an axiom.
对年青人有益吗
Is it good for the young?
任何刺♥激♥思想的事物 对任何人皆有益处
Anything is good that stimulates thought, at whatever age.
是否道德
Whether moral or immoral?
思想没所谓道德不道德
There's no such thing as morality or immorality in thought.
那这一句呢
What about this then?
人只应为快乐而活
"Pleasure is the only thing one should live for."
我认为满足自己是 人生的目标
I think that the realization of one's self is the prime aim of life...
透过快乐来满足 比透过痛苦好
and that to realize through pleasure is finer than to do so through pain.
这一点 我非常认同 古代人 古希腊人
I am, on this point, entirely on the side of the ancients, the Greeks.
人认识艾佛泰莱多久
How long have you known Alfred Taylor?
大约两年 两年半
About two years, two-and-a-half years.
他是你的亲密朋友吗 我不认为是
Is he an intimate friend of yours? I wouldn't call him that, no.
但你常到他处住
But you went often to his rooms?
到过七八趟
About seven or eight times, perhaps.
你知否他家内有女人衣服 不知道
Did you know Mr. Taylor kept ladies' dresses in his rooms?
知否他专介绍男孩 给年长男人
Did you know he was notorious for introducing young men to older men?
闻所未闻
I never heard it in my life.
他介绍过年轻男性 给你认识吗
Has he introduced young men to you?
有
Yes.
多少 约五个
How many young men? About five.
他们的职业是 我真的不知道
What were their occupations? I really don't know.
好 让我告诉你 王尔德先生
Oh, well, let me tell you, Mr. Wilde.
你应见过查理斯柏加
You met a man called Charles Parker there, I believe.
是
Yes.
查理斯柏加是
Charles Parker is...
一个绅士的仆人
a gentleman's valet.
你亦应见过他弟弟
You met his brother there too, I believe.
对 他是个马夫
Yes. He is a groom.
我不管他们干什么
I didn't care tuppence what they were.
我喜欢他们 我有志 使这个社会平民化
I liked them. I have a passion to civilize the community.
不应存在阶级歧视
I recognize no social distinctions at all of any kind.
对我来说 青春 本身很美妙
To me, youth... the mere fact of youth...
我宁愿与年轻男子 谈半个小时
is so wonderful that I would sooner talk to a young man for half an hour...
总比在法庭受盘问好
than, well, than be cross-examined in court.
那么你是否说
So, do I understand that...
街上随便一个男孩 也能成伙伴
even a boy you might pick up in the street would be a pleasing companion?
我与街边阿♥拉♥伯人 也谈得投契如果他肯跟我谈
I would talk to a street Arab with pleasure if he would talk to me.
带他回家 是
And take him to your rooms? Yes.
然后与他干下流的事
And then commit improprieties with him?
当然不是
Certainly not.
你撤销对昆斯 贝里侯爵的指控
You withdraw your libel action against Lord Queensberry.
这样还好
Well and good.
但昆斯贝里侯爵手上
But there remains the question of the evidence...
仍有对你不利的证据
Lord Queensberry's evidence against you.
收到消息 政♥府♥ 有意调查此事
My information is that the Crown wishes to pursue the matter.
这样看来 你将会被捕 并控以伤风化罪
In which case, an arrest and a charge of gross indecency...
最高刑罚是两年苦工
are certain to follow.
The maximum sentence is two years hard labor.
九个月苦工
Nine months hard labor is reckoned to be more...
已足以叫我们 这些文弱书生
than a man of our background...
丧命
can survive.
我的孩子
The children, the boys...
我一定要去见他们 已没时间了
I must go and see them. You have no time for that.
但我妻子 我要 与她说再见
But my wife... I have to say good-bye to my wife.
除非你想她看着你被捕
Unless you positively wish to subject her...
在传媒簇拥下被带走
to the further humiliation of seeing you arrested...
and taken away in front of the gutter press...
王尔德先生 你一定要走
Mr. Wilde, you must go.
奥斯卡 你要坐那班火车
Oscar, you must take that train.
你认识的几乎都在车上
Practically everyone you know will be on it.
起码六百个绅士 害怕被拘捕
At least 600 single gentlemen, all in abject terror of arrest.
天意如此 既来之则安之
Where your life leads you, you must go.
我藐视社会
I defy society.
叫他走
Tell him to go.
他要自保
He must save himself.
叫他到外国
Tell him to go abroad.
我们劝了他一整天
I've been telling him all day.
他不肯
He won't budge.
人们不明白他为了终于 自己要有多大的勇气
People have never understood the courage he needed to be himself.
你也要到外国
You must go abroad too.
我们也一定要去外国 立即
We must all go abroad at once.
奥斯卡叫你代 他跟孩子说再见
Oscar says, will you tell the boys good-bye.
我要翻看他的文章
I need to go through his papers.
我以往过于沉默
You know, I was always too silent.
如我认识布斯
If I'd known...
如我发言
If I'd only spoken up.
便不会弄至这田地
It wouldn't have made any difference.
也许不会
Perhaps not...
但现在我起码 不会怪自己
电影精选列表