He's in the Lake District, writing a play.
话剧 是喜剧
A drama? A comedy.
罗比罗斯去了陪他
Robbie Ross has gone to keep him company.
我倒喜欢罗比
I do like Robbie.
他们都爱你
And they both love you.
这剧将会大受欢迎
Oh, it'll be a great success.
奥斯卡天生是属于舞台的
Oscar's made for the stage.
剧作家 剧作家
Author! Author! Author!
奥斯卡 请
Oscar, please!
了不起 干得好 各位
Magnificent! Well done, everybody.
各位观众 我很 享受这个晚上
Ladies and gentlemen, I have enjoyed this evening immensely.
各演员的演绎非常出色
The actors have given us a charming rendering of a delightful play...
你们亦非常懂得欣赏剧本
and your appreciation has been most intelligent.
你们热烈的表现令我相信
I congratulate you on the great success of your performance...
你们与我一样
which persuades me that you think almost as highly of this play...
对此剧评价甚高
as I do myself.
极之精彩 奥斯卡 极之成功
Absolutely splendid, Oscar. An absolute triumph!
谢谢你 干得好
Thank you so much. Thank you. Well done.
听你这样说真开心
How sweet of you to say so.
反应真好 奥斯卡
It went so well, Oscar.
比我想象中更好
Even better than I'd...
观众很喜欢 非常喜欢
They loved it. They absolutely loved it.
我爱你
And I, dear boy, love you.
恭喜 奥斯卡
Congratulations, Oscar.
谢谢
Thank you.
高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
你好
Hello.
王尔德先生 精彩绝伦
Mr. Wilde. Wonderful, really wonderful.
奥斯卡 神秘人
Oscar. Sphinx!
你千万要小心 你大有发达的危险
You really must be careful. You're in grave danger of becoming rich.
妙极 我知一定会 谢谢 罗比
It was wonderful. I knew it would be. Thank you, Robbie.
人人都极渴望知道 谁是现实中的温德米亚夫人
Everyone's dying to know who the real Lady Windermere is.
这里每个女人和大部分男人 都是现实中的温德米亚夫人
The real Lady Windermere is every woman in this room, and most of the men.
奥斯卡 莱昂内尔
Oscar! Lionel!
这是一出精彩绝伦的话剧
It's a wonderful play.
我表弟艾佛德 格拉斯勋爵也来了
My cousin Lord Alfred Douglas is here.
很想向你恭喜
He would like very much to congratulate you.
奥斯卡 这是布斯德格拉斯
Wonderful. Oscar, this is Bosie Douglas.
我们去年有一面之缘 莱昂内尔带我到泰特街喝茶
We met last year. Lionel brought me to tea at Tite Street.
我怎会忘记
How could I possibly forget?
我很喜欢你这出话剧
I love your play.
观众猜不透你是 认真还是开玩笑
The audience didn't know whether you meant your jokes or not.
你令他们意想不到
You shocked them...
尤其是你的演说
especially with your speech.
你越是轻佻浮躁 其实越煞有介事 对吗
But the more frivolous you seem, the more serious you are, aren't you?
我喜欢这样 谢谢
I love that. Thank you.
我常说 年青人最有资格
I always say, the young are the only critics...
批评我的作品
with enough experience to judge my work.
精彩万分 奥斯卡 我们需要惊喜
Splendid, Oscar. We need shocking.
人那么平淡没趣 你的才智如钝剑
People are so banal. And you use your wit like a foil.
刺穿浆得硬挺的衬衫
You cut through all those starched shirt fronts.
抽取血液 了不起
You draw blood. It's magnificent.
我喜欢你会从中抽取血液
I wish you'd draw some blood down in Oxford...
但那得要有奇迹出现
though you'd need a miracle.
书院内所有讲师的血 都有渣滓
All the dons at my college have dust in their veins.
你在那间书院教书
At which college do you educate the fellows?
马格达连书院
Magdalen.
我的母校
My own college.
我要以毕业生的身份 上你的导修课
I shall claim the privilege of a graduate and take tutorials with you.
好 快些来 他们说要我离职
Come soon, then. They're threatening to send me down.
他们怎能对 一个俊男这样冷酷
How could they be so cruel to one so beautiful?
大学讲师 全都 那么中产阶级
Dons... they're so middle class.
亲爱的奥斯卡 你震惊整个 伦敦 看你在台上抽烟那幅德相
Oscar, you've shocked the whole of London, smoking on stage like that.
那我们出走一年避避风头
Excellent. Then we shall run for a year.
奥斯卡 你得跟泰利谈谈
Oscar, you must say something to Marion Terry.
她很好 是吗
She was good, wasn't she?
我想很多台词是她自己写的
So good, I think she wrote most of the lines herself.
失陪 艾佛勋爵 叫我布斯
Excuse me, Lord Alfred. Bosie, please.
震撼人心 奥斯卡 我知道
You must be so thrilled, Oscar. I know.
献丑了
Isn't it humiliating?
花♥园♥是我私人的 巨人说
" 'My own garden is my own garden, ' said the giant.
于是 他建了堵高墙围着花♥园♥
So he built a high wall all round it...
竖起大告示板 以大楷写着
and put up a notice board:
闲人免进 违者送官究治
'Trespassers will be prosecuted.'
他是一个非常自私的巨人
He was a very selfish giant.
可怜的小朋友没有地方玩耍
The poor children had now nowhere to play.
他们尝试在马路上玩
They tried to play on the road...
但马路有很多灰尘 又多硬石 他们不喜欢在那儿玩
but the road was very dusty and full of hard stones, and they did not like it.
下课后 他们爱在高墙下徘徊
They used to wander round the high wall when their lessons were over...
谈论墙内那美丽的花♥园♥
and talk about the beautiful garden inside.
我们在那儿真快乐 他们都这样说
'How happy we were there, ' they said to each other."
我想他应该很英俊
I hope he was a very beautiful boy.
是俊男 街头混混那一类型
Well, pretty, you know, in a street-Arab sort of way.
没有理由被丑陋的人敲诈
There's no point being blackmailed by an ugly one.
真讨厌 他要挟将信给我爸看
What's tiresome is he's threatened to show my letters to my father.
你♥爸♥一定把信给所有朋友看 这是他们那一辈的作风
Who will show them to all his friends for the excellence of their style.
你不了解他 他是一个老粗
You don't know him. He's a brute.
真的 他到那里 都带着条鞭子
Really. He carries a whip wherever he goes.
他曾经打我妈妈
He used to beat my mother.
又打我的兄弟 自小便鞭打我
He beat my brothers. He thrashed me from the age...
真可怜
My dear boy.
当然 他根本是个文盲
Of course, he's practically illiterate.
他可能看不明我的信
He probably won't understand the letters anyway.
我侥幸从未被人勒索过
By an unforgivable oversight, I've never been blackmailed myself...
但我朋友告诉我 通常一百镑便可摆平
but my friends assure me that a hundred pounds will usually suffice.
当真
Really?
天 还以为 你说真的
God, I... You promise?
让我的律师 刘易斯处理此事
Leave it to Lewis... George Lewis... my solicitor.
他很清楚要怎么做 他是 威尔斯皇子的代表律师
He knows what he's doing. He acts for the Prince of Wales.
噢 别让我痛苦孤独
Leave me not to pine
Alone and desolate
我的命运一片光明 无人能及
No fate seem fair as mine
没有如此快乐过
No happiness
他吸引吗 王尔德先生
So great
Isn't he killing, Mr. Wilde?
简直是完美
And nature day by day He's perfect.
他各方面都完美无暇
He's perfect in every way.
以清脆的声音歌♥唱
In accents clear
这快乐的回旋曲
This joyous roundelay
他爱我
He loves me
他在这里
He is here
他爱我
He loves me
他在这里
He is here
真动听 布斯 唱得好
That was lovely. Well done, Bosie.
对 简直令人着魔 布斯
Yes, absolutely enchanting.
要添茶吗
More tea, anyone?
我不要坐在这里 我要坐那儿
I don't want to sit here. I want to sit there.
你们听到艾佛勋爵的说话吧
You heard what Lord Alfred said.
我希望所有人都望着我们
I want everyone to look at us.
我希望所有人说 “看 奥斯卡王尔德和他的恋童”
I want everyone to say, "Look, there's Oscar Wilde with his boy."
现在要让人看到 我们吃些什么
So, what shall we let people see us eating?
鹅肝 龙虾和香槟
Fois gras and lobster and champagne.
要两份 我俩什么也一起做
For two. We do everything together.
好的 王尔德先生
Very good, Mr. Wilde.
我想他很享受鞭打我
I think he enjoyed thrashing me.
我全家都是疯子
All my family are mad.
我叔叔去年在一家火车 酒店内割喉自杀
My uncle slit his throat last year in a railway hotel.
那一个火车站
Which station?
休斯顿
Euston.
所有生命都如火车驶 向终站 都是严肃的旅程
All life's really serious journeys involve a railway terminus.
现在我就要独自走往车站
And now I must go to the station myself.
沙拉以为她比我更清楚 怎样演绎沙乐美
电影精选列表