住在西部方便多了
when he has a play coming on.
是 就像商人 要看管工厂一样
I'm like a northern businessman keeping an eye on his factory.
孩子常要找你
The boys ask for you all the time.
他们盼望见你
They're longing to see you.
奥斯卡要确保舞台剧 演出成功
Oscar has to make sure the play's a success, Constance.
我今午过来
I'll come round this afternoon...
喝下午茶
for tea.
今午要彩排
It's the dress rehearsal this afternoon.
明天 我明天回来
Tomorrow then. I'll come tomorrow.
那么 明天吧
Well, tomorrow then.
再见
Good-bye, my dear.
再见
Good-bye.
再见 歌♥丝汀
Good-bye, Constance.
鲑鱼或鳕鱼之类 我没想过要钓什么
Something like that. I'm not trying to get anything.
或许是鳕鱼
I hope so. It would be rather fun. Perhaps a codfish.
我觉得鳕鱼应住在更深处
Codfish. I've a strong feeling that codfish live rather deeper.
我们会去溜冰吗 可能
Do you think we'll have skate... Possibly.
今晚没菜加 我们没运气
I don't think there'll be anything for our table tonight, my love. No luck.
我要留下来 你染上伤风
I think I'd better stay. You're getting a cold.
不用 我没事 给孩子一些冰
No, no. I'm all right. Let's get the boys some ices.
儿子 你们要留下来 照顾保姆 好啊
Boys, you stay and look after nanny. Oh, all right.
我们会照顾保姆
We'll look after nanny.
我周四带孩子去看牙医
I could take the boys to the dentist on Thursday on their way back to school.
但他们看牙医的目的是
But the whole point of them having dentistry now...
让他们在之前 一星期尽情吃糖
is so they can stuff themselves with sweets for a week before we lose them.
你真的没事 布斯会照顾我
Are you quite sure? Bosie'll look after me.
快穿好衣服
Get your coat on, quick!
我有份礼物给你
I've got a present for you!
天啊
Oh, God.
你还在生病 布斯 你去了哪儿
You're not still seedy, are you? Bosie, where have you been?
无人跟我说话 无人照顾我
I've had no one to talk to, no one to look after me.
别扮可怜 你是最多疑的人
Don't be so pathetic. I've found you the divinest boy.
布斯 你答应歌♥丝汀 她真是麻烦
Bosie, you promised Constance... Bugger Constance.
我可不是你保姆 快 我们要出去
I'm not your nanny. Come on. We're going out.
布斯 求你
Bosie, please.
你躺在床上的样子 像个白♥痴♥ 令人作呕
You look such an idiot lying there. Revolting.
你还懂不懂洗澡
Have you forgotten how to wash? As a matter of fact...
我很想喝杯水
I'm dying for a glass of water.
自己倒 你知水瓶 在那儿 布斯
You know where the jug is. Bosie, darling.
臭水在这儿 一会儿 又叫我替你倒尿壶
It stinks in here. You'll be wanting me to empty your chamber pot next.
我替你倒尿壶 我照顾你
Well, I emptied your chamber pot. I looked after you.
我不会照顾你 现在不会
Well, I'm not looking after you. Not now.
你病的时候 我对你没兴趣
You don't interest me. Not when you're ill.
你只是个闷蛋的 鼻塞中年男人
You're just a boring middle-aged man with a blocked-up nose.
布斯 亲爱的 闭嘴
Bosie, dearest boy. Shut up!
亲爱的 布斯 这没有用
"Dearest boy, darling Bosie." It doesn't mean anything.
你不爱我 你只爱你自己
You don't love me. The only person you've ever loved is yourself.
你喜欢我 迷上我
You like me. You lust after me.
你与我一起 只因为我的冲动
You go about with me because I've got a title. That's all.
你爱写公爵 和公爵夫人的故事
You like to write about dukes and duchesses...
但对他们一无所知
but you know nothing about them.
你是我遇过的 人中最势利的
You're the biggest snob I've ever met...
你以为自己 很大胆因为泡了我
and you think you're so daring because you fuck the occasional boy.
布斯 别这样 你伤透我心
Please, you're killing me.
你状态佳时也是这样
You'll just about do when you're at your best.
你了不起 真的了不起 但你不济时便一无是处
You're amusing... very amusing... but when you're not at your best, you're no one.
我只是想要杯水
All I asked for was a glass of water.
去你的
For Christ's sake! There you are then!
别再提他妈的水
Now will you shut up about the fucking water?
有两个男子在外面等着
There are two boys waiting out there.
若你不来 我一箭双雕
If you're not coming, I'll fuck them both myself.
我会带他们到酒店 当着全酒店面前操他们
I'll take them to the Grand and fuck them in front of the whole hotel...
我定会寄帐单给你
and I'll send you the bill.
喝了它
Drink this.
有助退热 他羞于爱人
It will help your fever. He's ashamed of loving men.
他父亲欺压他 母亲纵容他
His father bullies him, his mother spoils him...
然后痛斥他给宠坏了
and then berates him for being spoiled.
父母都没给他真爱 他们在虐待他
Neither of them gives him any real love. They're torturing him.
更糟的是 当他受不了
And what's truly dreadful is that when...
他便变成他父亲一样
he can't bear it and has one of his...
he becomes exactly like his father.
他恨自己这样 你太仁慈了 奥斯卡
And he hates himself for that. You're too kind about him.
你不能对伤害你的人太仁慈
You can't be too kind about someone who's been so hurt.
如我继续夹 在布斯和他爸之间
Yet if I go on trying to come between Bosie and his father...
他们会毁了我
that'll destroy me.
布斯一人已足以毁了你
Bosie's quite capable of destroying you on his own.
他走了后 你写了 那么多东西
Look how much you wrote while he was away.
两个精彩的舞台剧 可演上数年
Two wonderful plays which will run for years.
布斯回来后 你写了些什么
Back comes Bosie, and what have you written since?
奥斯卡 我多么爱你 赞赏你
You know how much I...
但你抛弃自己的才华
love and admire you...
but you're throwing your genius away.
为了什么 真讽刺
For what? It's highly ironic.
昆斯贝里以为我 和布斯每晚做♥爱♥
Queensberry thinks Bosie and I are locked in nightly embrace...
其实自从 我们是希腊式爱的典范
and in reality, we've been the purest model of Greek love since...
布斯不喜欢跟我♥干♥ 但我爱他
Bosie doesn't like doing it with me, but I've loved him.
我教导过他 但他从不长大
I've educated him. But he's never grown up.
永不会
And he never will.
我不会于他复合 罗比
I'm not taking him back, Robbie.
不再
Not again.
不可以
I can't.
我以往很愚昧 很喜欢
I've been very foolish, very fond...
但 我一定要长大
but now I must grow up myself.
请别这样做
Oh, please, don't do that.
你是个艺术家 艺术家的 内心永远是小孩
You're an artist. Artists are always children at heart.
罗比 我有时想若
Oh, Robbie, I sometimes I wonder if...
背业 先生
Back page, sir.
天啊 法兰西斯德格拉斯
My God. Francis Douglas.
什么 布斯的 哥哥被枪击
What? Bosie's brother.
死了
He's been found shot. He's dead.
他刚订婚了
But he's just got engaged.
布斯 可怜的布斯 一定心烦死了
Poor, poor Bosie. He'll be utterly distraught.
他是自杀的
He killed himself.
是我爸爸 是他逼死他
It was my father. He drove him to it.
你♥爸♥肯定和其他人一样伤心
I'm sure your father's just as upset as everyone else.
不 他没有
No, he's not.
他说这是对露斯巴比 以及妈妈的审判
He says it's a judgment on Roseberry and my mother...
还有你和我
and me and you.
我们要在他逼死♥全♥家♥之前
We've got to stop him, Oscar...
设法阻止他 奥斯卡
before he drives my whole family to suicide.
布斯 我承诺 我不会 再让他伤害你
I promise you, I won't let him hurt you ever again.
我保证
I promise.
这样不够 我要他收手
It's not enough. I want him stopped.
我要所有人知道他所作所为
I want the whole world to know what he's done...
真是一个邪恶的人
what an evil man he is.
要桌子 侯爵
Table, my lord?
艾佛勋爵在吗 还有那人♥渣♥王尔德
Is Lord Alfred here? And that shit and sod Wilde?
不在 侯爵 今晚没有来
No, my lord. Not tonight.
那变♥态♥一定在凯拿
Bugger must be at Kettner's.
我的儿子在吗
Is my son staying here?
艾佛勋爵在吗
Is Lord Alfred Douglas staying here?
不在 先生 他不在
No, sir, he's not.
王尔德呢 不在 先生
What about Wilde? No, sir.
若我发觉他们在这儿
If I find they have been staying here...
我会鞭你一顿
I'll give you the biggest whipping of your life.
你俩欢愉后要喝一杯吗
Well, I expect you two would like a drink after your exertions.
你们得离开 王尔德先生
I must ask you to leave, Mr. Wilde.
你说什么话
My dear man, what are you talking about?
立即 请
At once, please.
什么 我爸在楼下挥鞭
What's the matter? My father cracking the whip downstairs, is he?
勋爵 布斯
My lord. Bosie.
电影精选列表