I don't know what I'd do without you, my constant Constance.
晚安 亲爱的
Good night, my dear.
晚安
Good night.
大学教育当然很好
A university education is an admirable thing, of course...
但值得知的东西 是无法教的
so long as you remember that nothing worth knowing can ever be taught...
尤其是在剑桥
least of all at Cambridge.
但你说在希腊
But you told me...
在古希腊年长者教导年少的
in ancient Greece the older men taught the younger.
他们启蒙后辈
They drew them out.
我也希望获得大大启蒙
I look forward to being drawn out immensely.
是 希腊式爱 柏拉图式的爱
Yes, well, Greek love... platonic love...
是人类最崇高的一种感情
is the highest form of affection known to man, of course.
你告诉我
You also told me...
希腊人放太阳神 像在新娘房♥内
that the Greeks put statues of Apollo in the bride's chamber...
她便会生出漂亮的儿子
so she would have beautiful sons.
现在太阳神像 却放在浴缸
But I can't help noticing that here the statue's in your bedroom.
歌♥丝汀喜欢洗澡
Constance prefers a bath.
我娶她时 她很美丽 罗比
She was so beautiful when I married her, Robbie.
苗条 白皙如百合
Slim, white as a lily...
精灵的双腿
such dancing eyes.
从未见过那么 充满爱的双眼
I've never seen such love in a pair of eyes.
她
She was...
没东西能代替身体说话
Nothing should reveal the body...
唯有身体本身
but the body.
你不是曾这样说过吗
Didn't you say?
凡事总有第一次 奥斯卡
There has to be a first time for everything, Oscar...
你也是一样
even for you.
有伴了
Hush. There's a good little fellow.
来 来
Come on. Come on, now. There.
来 西里尔 要洗澡了
Now, come on, Cyril. It's time for your bath.
乖乖 别要别扭
Be a good boy. Don't make such a fuss!
乖 你得脱衣服 来
You've got to get undressed. Come on.
王尔德太太
I know you hate it.
男孩子永不听话
Boys, Mrs. Wilde, they never do what they're told.
那我们下胎要生个女孩
Oh, we're going to have a girl next time.
对吗 奥斯卡 我要出去了
Aren't we, Oscar? I must go.
再见 你得听话 西里尔
Good night, my dear. Now you behave, Cyril.
绅士一年起码要洗澡一次
Remember, a gentleman should take a bath at least once a year.
晚安 来吧 西里尔
Good night. Come on, Cyril.
没事的
It's not that bad.
我要很晚才回来 今晚与阿斯奎恩们吃饭
I shan't be back till late. I'm dining with the Asquiths.
快啊
Hush now.
来吧
Come on, now.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
像一个城市 被围困了二十年
I feel...
like a city that's been...
突然城门大开
under siege for 20 years.
Suddenly the gates are thrown open...
市民蜂拥而出
and the citizens come pouring out...
呼吸空气 漫步田野
to breathe the air and walk the fields...
摘野花
and pluck the wildflowers.
我感觉 释放
I feel...
relieved.
你不担心歌♥丝汀吗
You don't worry about Constance?
每个下午 在放学回家途中
"Every afternoon, on their way home from school...
小朋友都会 在那巨人的花♥园♥玩
the children used to play in the garden of the selfish giant."
是不是我们去玩的那个
Is that the garden where we play?
不 比那个更大更漂亮 有软绵绵的青草
No, this is much larger and lovelier than that, with soft green grass.
我们那个也有草
There's grass where we go.
是 但那儿 有没有十二棵桃树
Yes, but are there 12 peach trees that burst into delicate blossoms...
春天时开出粉红和 乳白的花 秋天长满果子
of pink and pearl every springtime and bear rich fruit in the autumn?
有没有 妈妈
Are there, Mama?
应该没有 西里尔
I don't think there are, Cyril, no.
拿根火柴给我 让我替 这轻骑兵重新安上头儿
Would you hand me a matchstick, and I'll put this hussar's head back on?
谢谢
Thank you.
树上小鸟唧唧喳喳地唱歌♥
"The birds sat on the trees and sang so sweetly...
小朋友停止游戏 细心倾听
that the children used to stop their games to listen.
他们说 我们在这儿真快乐
'How happy we are here,' they said to each other."
有个巨人在那儿 怎会快乐
I don't know how they could be happy if there was a giant.
巨人不在 他外出探朋友
There wasn't, you see, not yet. He was away, visiting a friend.
你也时常外出
You're always away.
是 只去一两晚 而且总会回来
Yes, but I only go for a night or two at a time, and I always come back.
而那个巨人 那花♥园♥的主人
Whereas this giant, the one whose garden it was...
他已离开了七年 与 一个食人怪兽住在康沃尔
he'd been away for seven years, staying with an ogre in Cornwall.
七年后 他说完 所有要说的话
"And after seven years, when he'd said all he had to say...
因为只有很少话要说
because his conversation was very limited...
他决定回家 返回自己的城♥堡♥
he decided to return home to his own castle.
当他发现小朋友 在花♥园♥玩耍 他很愤怒
When he found the children playing in his garden, he was very angry.
你们在干什么 他怒哮
'What are you doing here?' he cried.
所有小朋友都跑掉
And all the children ran away.
花♥园♥是我私人的 他说
'My own garden...
除了我 其他人不准来玩
is my own garden!' said the giant.
'And I won't allow anyone to play in it except myself.'
于是 他建了 堵高墙围着花♥园♥
So he built a high wall all around...
竖起大告示牌 以大楷写着
put up a large notice board on which was written, in capital letters:
闲人免进 违者送官究治
'Trespassers will be prosecuted."'
阿瑟 你擅自进来 西里尔会吃了你
Arthur, you're trespassing. Cyril will now eat you.
这是罗斯先生和格雷先生
It's Mr. Ross, sir, with Mr. Gray.
我要飞了
Heavens, I must fly.
太阳神的马 在门外等得不耐烦
The horses of Apollo are pawing impatiently at the gates.
什么
I beg your pardon?
爸爸要走了
Papa must go.
你会回来说故事的结局吗
You will come back and finish the story?
一定会
Of course I will.
来 西里尔 要吃茶点了
Come on, Cyril. It's almost teatime.
真不明白 为啥人们仍爱绘画像
I really don't know why people bother painting portraits anymore.
相片的影像逼真得多
You can get a much better likeness with a photograph.
但相片只反映某时刻 某动作
A photograph's just one moment in time...
对 画像并不像真人
one gesture, one turn of the head.
Yes, portraits are not likenesses, Mr. Gray.
画家反映主体的灵魂 神髓
Painters show the soul of the subject, the essence.
你指模特儿内在虚荣的神髓
The essence of the sitter's vanity, you mean.
好了
Well...
巴特斯比夫人年青时的画像
this is a portrait of Lady Battersby as a young woman.
她在那儿
She's over there, as a matter of fact.
我要过去安慰她
I must go and console her.
很高兴认识你
How nice to see you.
真可怜
Poor thing.
我想她自恃外貌 仍与画像一般
I expect in her heart...
如我们可永远年轻 天真无邪
she thinks she still looks like this.
If we could look young and innocent forever...
你认为我们希望这样
Do you think we'd want to?
是 如我们的灵魂丑陋
If our souls were ugly, yes.
给人一个面具 他便会把真♥相♥告诉你
Give a man a mask, and he'll tell you the truth.
看够了没有 找个地方晚膳好吗
Have we had enough of this? Shall we go and have dinner somewhere?
《多里安格雷》是最好的书
Dorian Gray is the most wonderful book I've ever read.
当结局时 仆人破门而入
And the end, when the servants break in...
发现形容枯燥的他 死去了
and they find him wizened, old and dead...
但那相片里的他 青春焕发
and the picture young again...
简直令人迷倒
I fainted.
我家人说它枯燥 邪恶
My family say it's dull and wicked.
枯燥
Dull?
令人敬佩
It's sublime.
这是说关于 我们戴上的假面具
It's about the masks we wear as faces...
及不同的嘴脸
and the faces we wear as masks.
我的儿子 也要写出这样的作品
That my son should have written a work of such...
人们说 书是危险的吊跪
People say it's full of dangerous paradoxes.
再没有人
Hardly anyone will speak to us anymore.
尊敬我们
We're ceasing to be respectable.
艺术家不介意 是否受人尊敬
Artists care nothing about respectability.
人们只是妒忌
It's only jealousy.
这是庸人对天才的恶意伤害
It's the spite of the untalented for the men of genius.
奥斯卡在哪
Where is Oscar?
他在湖区写剧本
电影精选列表