The trees were so glad that they..."
它们开出花蕾来
They covered themselves with blossoms!
花蕾
Blossoms!
并在小朋友的头上挥手
"And were waving their arms gently above the children's heads.
而那些鸟儿在他们 上面快乐歌♥唱
And the birds were twittering and singing above them with delight.
草地上的花儿在大笑
And the flowers were looking up through the grass and laughing.
奥斯卡 儿子要更衣了 怕赶不及火车
Oscar, it's time the boys changed, or we'll miss the train.
快来
Come on, boys.
爸爸 我们可留下来吗
Papa, can't we stay?
爸爸要工作 他要完成剧本
Papa's got to work. He's got to finish his play.
是啊 爸爸很可怜
Yes, poor dear Papa.
可怜的爸爸
Poor Papa.
可怜 可怜 可怜的爸爸
Poor, poor, poor, poor, poor Papa.
奥斯卡在哪 我们久没见过他
Where is Oscar? We haven't seen him at all.
还有哪儿 他在工作 他始终是个作家
Where do you think he is? He's working. He is a writer, after all.
听说你♥爸♥威胁 要枪杀露斯巴比
I hear your father's threatening to shoot Lord Roseberry.
当真 他通常爱用马鞭
Really? He usually prefers the horsewhip.
听说他一直鸡♥奸♥你哥哥
Says he's been buggering your brother.
露斯巴比是外相的秘书
Well, Roseberry is Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs...
哥哥是他的私人秘书
and Francis is his private secretary.
哥哥快将要订婚了
Actually, Francis is about to get engaged.
你♥爸♥怎样说
What's your father talking about, then?
他色迷心窍
He's obsessed with sex.
他以为奥斯卡鸡♥奸♥我
He thinks Oscar's buggering me...
好像我来者不拒
as though I'd allow anyone to do that.
我厌倦了乡村地方
I'm sick of the country.
回伦敦好吗
Let's get back to London.
你整天只顾工作 一起生活有什么意思
What's the point of us living together if you're always working?
我有责任 有妻儿 噢 别来这一套
I have responsibilities... a family. God, not that again!
我邀请牛津的朋友过来 你消失好了
I ask my friends over from Oxford, and you just disappear.
我跟母亲住还好得多
I'd be better off staying at my mother's.
起码她陪我 你要我 买♥♥这房♥子好让我们
At least she's there. You asked me to take this house...
现在我厌倦这儿
Now I'm bored with it.
和你 我已付了钱 不能放弃这房♥子
And with you. I can't give it up.
待我完成新
It's paid for in advance. Until I finish my new...
布斯
Bosie, dear...
你外表英俊 出身高贵
you have beauty, you have breeding...
且还有最宝贵的青春
and, most glorious of all, you have youth.
但若你以为快乐是唾手可得
But you are very fantastical if you think that pleasures...
不费分毫 实在 是太不切实际
don't have to be earned and paid for.
我要什么 你都说买♥♥不起
Whenever I want to do anything, you say you can't afford it...
但你送烟盒给那些男妓
but you give all those renters cigarette cases.
我送了多少名贵礼物给你
But I've lavished presents on you!
舞台剧所赚的每一分毫 全都花在你身上
Every penny I've earned from my play I have spent on you!
你在计较
I'm sure you've been counting.
你这吝啬 刻薄的中产阶级
You're so mean and penny-pinching...
只懂得想着银行的户口结余
and middle-class, all you can think about is your bank balance.
布斯 我忍♥无可忍♥了
For God's sake! This is intolerable!
绅士永不去想他的户口结余
No gentleman ever has the slightest idea what his bank balance is!
荒谬
You're absurd!
教人怎样去生活
Telling everyone how they ought to live.
你下流
You're so vulgar!
我不想再见到你
I never want to see you again, ever.
好 那么你给我走 快滚
All right, then. If that's what you want, then you go!
滚
Get out!
但是在花♥园♥ 一个角落仍是冬天
"But in the farthest corner of the garden...
有个男孩站在那儿
it was still winter, and in it was standing a little boy.
他长得矮小 不能抓到树干
He was so small, he could not reach up to the branches of the tree.
爬上来 小男孩 树说
'Climb up, little boy, ' said the tree.
但那男孩实在太细小了
But the little boy was too tiny."
埃及这段时间很美
Egypt is lovely this time of year.
别虚耗光阴 妈妈
But you mustn't idle your time away. Mother.
我要你答应我一件事
And I want you to promise me something:
别写信给奥斯卡王尔德
not to write to Oscar Wilde.
我不能 我爱奥斯卡
I can't do that. I love Oscar.
对他的爱 如门徒对老师般
I love him as a disciple loves his teacher.
他不佩作老师 他是邪恶化身
But he's not fit to teach anything. He's evil.
以为你的儿子会爱邪恶的人
Do you really think your own son could love someone evil?
我只希望如奥斯卡爱我那样
I just wish I could love Oscar as loyally, devotedly...
忠诚 投入 无私地爱他
unselfishly and purely as he loves me.
我比不上他
But I'm not as good as he is.
也许我永不会及得上他
I probably never will be.
再见
Good-bye, then.
我爱慕单纯的快乐
"I adore simple pleasures.
它从复杂里逃脱出来
They are the last refuge of the complex.
如你愿意 让我们留在这儿
But, if you wish, let us stay here.
好 我们留在这儿
Yes, let us stay here.
生命之书始于 一男一女在花♥园♥
The Book of Life begins with a man and a woman in a garden."
并以启示录作结
"It ends with 'Revelations."'
特里先生 对不起打断你
Yes. Mr. Tree, may I?
很高兴你觉得台词有趣
I'm delighted, of course, that you find my lines funny...
但请别让观众听得大笑
but please don't try and make the audience laugh with them.
这几句应该说得自然流畅
They should sound completely spontaneous and natural...
好像人们平时 就是这样说话
as though people spoke like that all the time.
好
Yes, of course.
再试一次
Let's try again.
你应与布斯吵架多次
You should break with Bosie more often, Oscar.
我们便有多些 自然流畅的戏观看
Then we'd have more of your spontaneous and natural plays.
布斯妒忌 所以 便阻止奥斯卡工作
Bosie was envious. That's why he stopped Oscar working.
罗比 别说 事实不是这样 事实如此
That's not true. Of course it is.
他的诗远不及你的好
His poems aren't nearly as good as you pretend...
他自己也知道
and he knows it.
他只是个浅薄的小子
He's just a shallow little... Rivulet.
布斯是个孩子 脆弱的孩子 他需要爱
Bosie's a child, a vulnerable child. He needs love.
我们全都需要爱
We all need love.
但有谁可付出
But which of us can give it?
祝你圣诞快乐
Wish you a merry Christmas
祝你圣诞快乐
We wish you a merry Christmas
祝你圣诞及新年快乐
And a happy New Year
给你一家带来喜讯
Good tidings we bring
祝你圣诞
To you and your kin
We wish you a merry Christmas
以新年快乐
And a happy New Year
是时候放爆竹了
Cracker time! It is cracker time.
这次我赢 看一人一个
I won this time. Look. There. One for you, one for me.
巨人看到这情景 大受感动
"And the giant's heart melted as he looked out.
我从前多么自私 他说
'How selfish I have been, ' he said.
现我明白为什么春天不来
'Now I know why the spring would not come here.
我会把那小男孩放在树顶
I will put that little boy on top of the tree...
并扫烂这堵墙
and I will knock down the wall, and my garden shall be...
这花♥园♥永远成为 小朋友的乐园
the children's playground forever and ever. '
他对自己所做的事 感到很内疚
He was really very sorry for what he had done."
这真好 虽然我
This is really nice, even though...
于是他哭着下楼 轻轻打开门
"So he crept downstairs and opened the front door quite softly...
走进花♥园♥里
and went out into the garden.
那小男孩没有走开 因他满眼泪水
看不到巨人
that he did not see the giant coming.
巨人悄悄走到他后面 提起他
And the giant stole up behind him and took him gently by the hand...
放在树上
and put him up into the tree.
那树立即展出花蕾
And the tree broke at once into blossom...
鸟儿飞来在树上歌♥唱
and the birds came and sang on it, and the little boy...
男孩伸出双手抱着巨人的头
stretched out his two arms...
吻他
and flung them round the giant's neck...
and kissed him."
我不理人家怎么想 我爱你
I don't care what people think. I love you.
我爱你 其他都不打紧 离开你真痛苦
It's all that matters to me. It was agony being away from you.
我在此
Well, here I am.
布斯 你是我的灾星 劫数
Oh, Bosie, you're my catastrophe, my doom.
人人都这样说 我也是
Everyone says so, even me.
我想念你
I missed you.
我有样东西给你 庆祝你归来
I thought you might like something to celebrate your return.
看见它时 它求 我买♥♥下它给你
When I saw them in the window, they begged me on their knees...
电影精选列表