主演:史蒂芬弗雷
维妮莎韦德格雷
珍妮佛艾拉
他来了 他来了
He's coming! He's coming!
列维尔 科罗拉多1882
片名:王尔德
好 给他来个 科罗拉多式欢迎
All right, now. Let's give a good Colorado welcome here!
先生 你好 非常欢迎你 谢谢
Hello, sir. You're most welcome. Thank you, thank you.
好了 请各位留意
All right, everybody, listen up.
让我介绍奥斯卡 王尔德先生
I want to introduce you to Oscar Wilde.
欢迎阁下来到无敌银矿场
Welcome to the Matchless Silver Mine.
我们今天刚开探了新矿层
Today, we opened up a new seam.
打算以阁下的名字命名
We're gonna name it after you.
真荣幸
How very kind.
那我等着收专利使用费了
I look forward to collecting the royalties.
请跟我往这边看看
Now, why don't you follow me over here.
你昨晚的演讲真精彩 你来 这里 我们实在非常荣幸
Great lecture you gave last night. We're honored to have you visit us.
这一边 先生
If you'd just like to step in here. There ya go, sir.
我还以为已落到地狱
I thought I was descending into hell...
但看见你们这些慈爱的脸孔 我一定是到了天堂
but with these angel faces to greet me, it must be paradise.
从这儿往我的矿层
Is this the way to my personal seam?
如那是金矿就更好了 尊贵
Of course, I should have preferred gold... purple and gold.
可是我们活在银器世代
But we live in a Silver Age, alas.
完美的体型 从苦痛中塑造出来
So much that is exquisitely beautiful is wrought from suffering, from pain...
历尽多少次骨折 肌肤损伤
from toil... broken bones and blistered skin.
切利尼懂得欣赏银
Benevenuto Cellini understood silver.
他把这里开采的金属
He took the metal that you mine so nobly down here...
化成艺术品给宗教 与皇子欣赏
and transformed it into works of art for popes and princes.
切利尼 意大利人吗
Cellini... is he a wop?
是文艺复兴时期的人物
The Renaissance man, in every sense.
世上最伟大的银匠
The greatest silversmith the world has ever seen...
且是生活及艺术的天才
but a genius in life as well as art.
他无恶不作
He experimented with every vice known to man.
杀过人 他杀了一个人
He committed murder. He killed a man?
不止一个
More than one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我相见切利尼 为啥不带他来
I'd like to meet Cellini. Why didn't you bring him with you?
他已死了
I'm afraid he's dead.
谁杀了他
Who shot him?
雷特小姐 与雷特银行有关联吗
Is Miss Lloyd connected to Lloyd's Bank?
可惜
A pity.
但她活得挺写意
But she's comfortable, Ada.
一千镑一年
A thousand a year.
那恭喜你了 王尔德老太
Then I congratulate you, Lady Wilde.
奥斯卡一直在美国厮混
Now that Oscar's been to America and sown his Wildean oats...
是时候成家立室了
it's time he settled down.
他们不是很粗野吗
But weren't they very rough? No, charming. Well, charming to me.
不 他们很吸引
他们亦确实 有点儿粗鲁无礼
With each other, it's true they could be a little brusque.
在我演讲前不久 他们 在剧院吊死了两个人
They hanged two men in the theater one night before I gave a lecture.
吃完牛肉后 我想来一杯雪糕
I felt like the sorbet after a side of beef.
你的朋友很出名 臭名昭著
I know your friend is famous, Ada... notorious, at least...
为什么呢
but I don't understand for what.
他出名我行我素 蒙坦普夫人
For being himself, Lady Mount-Temple.
美国人说俚语 是否出口成文
Don't Americans talk the most wonderful slang, though?
我听过一位女士这样说
Well, I did hear one lady say...
扭完屁♥股♥ 披上小丑衣
"After the heel-lick I shifted my day goods."
喔 这怎么讲
What on earth did she mean?
她是说她跳舞后更衣
She meant that she changed her clothes after a dance.
歌♥妮 蒙坦普夫人 很想见你
Connie, my love, Lady Mount-Temple is so anxious to meet you.
我认识令尊 雷特小姐
I knew your father, Miss Lloyd.
她很可爱 并不呆板乏味
She's delightful, and not stupid. Really, not stupid at all.
这就足以要娶她
Is that quite a reason to marry her?
我得娶个人
Well, I must marry someone.
母亲已详细计划 好我们的将来
And my mother has our future planned out in every detail:
我要成为国会议员
I'm to go into Parliament, we're to have a nice house...
有一所漂亮的房♥子 生活安定
and live a proper, settled life... literature, lectures...
文学 讲学 下议院 照例五时恭候
the House of Commons, receptions for the world in general at 5:00.
真死板
How dreary.
你不必一早到来
Your attendance will not be required at those.
八时的晚膳可不能缺席
But your sphinxiness will be essential for our intimate little dinners at 8:00.
多写意的生活啊
It will be a grand life, a charming life.
歌♥丝汀定会忙于准备晚膳
I see Constance will be busy preparing the dinners...
但她对文学 和讲学会有何贡献
but what will she contribute to the literature and lectures?
她会为我校对文稿
She'll correct the proofs of my articles.
快乐小妇人
Oh, what a little sunbeam.
我确实爱她 艾达 她
I do love her, Ada. She's...
好静
Silent.
很文静 但很支持我
I find her very silent. But so sympathetic.
我需要一个观众
And I do need an audience.
看得这么快 你吸收吗
I don't see how you can possibly take it all in, reading at that speed.
考考我
Try me.
还用考
I know better.
今晚到哪儿吃饭
Where are we dining tonight?
利佛逊家
At the Leversons.
你定要穿得前卫点
Then you must show your true colors as a propagandist for dress reform.
穿褐色开司米裤子
The cinnamon cashmere trousers, I think.
再披上斗篷 蓬脚 反转作为衣袖
And the cape with the ends that turn up into sleeves.
我不能再穿那些裤了
I don't think I can wear those trousers anymore.
有了小王尔德
A new Wilde for the world!
爱尔兰另一个天才
Another genius for Ireland!
我们要替你添置 一柜新衣裳
We shall have to buy you a whole new wardrobe.
殴内斯特在那雕像下 向我求婚
Ernest proposed to me under that statue.
在艺术作品面前发生的事 是颇骇人听闻的
Really, the things that go on in front of works of art are quite appalling.
警♥察♥应插手干预
The police should interfere.
我们是注定结婚不成 而你和歌♥丝汀则很快乐
We were made not to marry, whereas you and Constance are so happy.
人人皆这样说
Everyone says so.
真荒谬人们在背后说的
It's perfectly monstrous how people say things behind one's back...
竟然全中
that are absolutely true.
你那位观众表现如你所愿
So your audience has proved as responsive as you hoped?
是 善解人意 但
Receptive, yes. Responsive?
我很想知道她在想什么
I always wonder what she's thinking.
我想是关于你们的婴孩
I expect it's about the baby.
是 歌♥丝汀天生母性十足
Yes. Well, Constance is such a natural mother.
她邀请罗比在双亲出 国期间到我们家里住
She's invited Robbie into the nest while his parents are abroad.
罗比是加拿大人 你看 他年轻的外貌便知道
Robbie is Canadian. You can tell by his youth.
到英格兰来养老 罗斯先生
Have you been brought to England to mature, Mr. Ross?
正是 但似乎收效不大
Well, that was the idea, but it doesn't seem to be working.
我三岁便住在这里 你可看到我的成果
I've lived here since I was three, and you see the pitiful result.
罗比是官宦世家
Robbie comes from a long line of imperial governors.
他祖父是加拿大 上半部的首相
His grandfather was Prime Minister of Upper Canada.
还是加拿大下半部
Or was it Lower Canada?
英国人处处持守阶级制度
The British will take their class system with them wherever they go.
甚至在各大洲亦然
They apply it even to continents.
你打算管辖一个洲吗
Are you planning to govern a continent?
不 我甚至不想管束自己
No. I don't even plan to govern myself.
腿闪避得快
Very nicely turned leg.
先生 你好
Hello, sir.
你拿着这些 我去找计程车
Shall I give you these, my love? I'll see if I can find a cab.
到这里来 小心背面
Coming through there, gents. Mind your backs.
请让开
Can you move out of the way, please?
找人
Looking for someone?
Cab, cab!
是时候睡了
Bedtime.
多抽一支烟
Just one more cigarette.
奥斯卡 谢谢 不用了
No. No, thanks, Robbie.
别耽得太晚
Don't stay up too late, Robbie.
晚安
Good night.
晚安 奥斯卡
Good night, Oscar.
晚安 罗比
Good night, Robbie.
他睡了
He's asleep.
真漂亮
He's so beautiful.
差点比得上他的母亲
Almost as beautiful as his mother.
没了你 我不知会变成 怎么样 我永远的歌♥丝汀
电影精选列表