我要戴上它 好看极了
to make them yours.
I'll put them on now. They're superb.
不 我要坐那儿 我要好位置 有什么问题 侯爵
I'll sit there. I want a proper table. Is there something wrong, my lord?
这蠢材要我坐在厕所门旁
This young fool wants me to sit by the service door.
天啊 我父亲
Oh, God, my father.
真对不起 侯爵 他是新来的 有眼不识泰山
I'm extremely sorry. He's new, and he didn't know who you were.
布斯 你不是要逃跑吧
Bosie, you're not going to flee.
给我一个菜牌
Give me the menu.
我要豆汤和三文鱼
I'll have the pea soup and then the salmon.
想和我们一起吃吗 爸爸
Will you have it with us, Papa?
我与奥斯卡王尔德吃午饭 你也过来一起吃吗
I'm lunching with Oscar Wilde. Will you join us?
我告诉过你别 再见那下等土包
I told you never to see that vile cur again.
他不是土包或下等人 他非常可爱 过来看看
He's not vile or a cur. He's utterly delightful. Come and see.
你没与他见面 怎知他如何
How do you know what he's like when you've never met him?
你从不受别人影响
You're not a man to be influenced by other people's opinions.
奥斯卡 从未 见过家父 是吗
Oscar, you've never met my father, have you?
昆斯贝里侯爵
Lord Queensberry.
布斯告诉我 关于你跑马的事
Bosie has told me so much about your exploits on the racetrack.
你那只堂堂大国真倒霉
I've never heard such bad luck as yours with the Grand National.
布斯说若不是 你表弟不让你骑
Bosie tells me that you would have won...
你一定赢冠军
but that your cousin wouldn't let you ride the horse?
那死蠢说我太老
Bloody fool said I was too old.
有心不怕迟 况且 我曾在训练场骑老祖儿
Why, you're never too old. I'd ridden Old Joe on the gallops.
我41岁开始骑马
Came in at 40 to 1.
没马可背着我跳栏 我怕
No horse could ever have carried me over the jumps, I fear.
你点了什么
What are you having?
豆汤及三文鱼 我跟你
Pea soup and salmon. Then I shall join you.
春天午餐时吃三文鱼最好
Spring is the time to lunch on salmon...
若是自己捉的 就更好吃
though I always think it tastes so much nicer if you've caught it yourself.
你也钓鱼
You fish?
从前住在爱尔兰时很爱钓鱼
I used to when I lived in Ireland.
我爸在一湖中小岛上 有间狩猎用的小屋
My father had the most charming hunting lodge...
你熟悉爱尔兰西部吗 不太熟悉
on an island in a lake.
Do you know the west of Ireland? Not really.
近那儿
Whereabouts, exactly?
基♥督♥徒到处传教 假装 明白神 了解神的作为
The Christians go around pretending they know who God is and how He works.
我可没时间干这些无聊事
I've got no time for that tomfoolery.
若你不知道 便站起来说不知道
If you don't know something, you should stand up and say so...
何必到处假装相信那些鬼话
not go around pretending you believe in some mumbo jumbo.
我可以相信任何不可信的事
I can believe in anything, provided it's incredible.
因此我宁愿死作天主教鬼 也不可能作天主教♥徒♥
That's why I intend to die a Catholic, though I couldn't possibly live as one.
天主教是一个浪漫的宗教 因它有圣人 也有罪人
Catholicism is such a romantic religion. It has saints and sinners.
英格兰教会内
The Church of England only has respectable people...
只有相信体面的正人君子
who believe in respectability.
做教宗不是基于你相信什么 而是你不相信什么
You get to be a bishop not by what you believe but by what you don't.
说得真对
That's true enough.
唯有这里 怀疑者站在圣坛上
It's the only church where the skeptic stands at the altar...
怀疑者圣汤马斯 是宗徒的皇子
and St. Thomas the Doubter is prince of the apostles.
不 不可能死作 英格兰教会鬼
No, I couldn't possibly die in the Church of England.
你对火葬有何看法
Where do you stand on cremation?
我不太清楚
I'm not sure I have a position.
我赞成火葬
I'm for it.
我写了一首诗
I wrote a poem:
当我死了 火化了我
"When I am dead, cremate me."
诗是这样起首的
That's how it begins.
当我死了 火化了我
"When I am dead, cremate me."
作为诗的首句 你觉得怎样
What do you think of that for an opening line?
很有挑战意味
It's challenging.
我是爱挑战社会的人
I'm a challenging sort of man.
所以人们不喜欢我
That's why people don't like me.
我不受传统思想规范
I don't go along with the ordinary ways of thinking.
真是惺惺相惜
Then we are exactly alike.
再来一杯白兰地
Another glass of brandy?
饮适量的酒
I find that alcohol, taken in sufficient quantities...
正好带出醉意
can produce all the effects of drunkenness.
你在那儿待了一个世纪了
You were there for ages.
在那儿谈到四时多 我知 你一见到他便会喜欢
You stayed talking till after 4:00. I knew you'd like him.
对 他有迷人之处 我承认
Well, he's got charm, I admit that.
那便糟
But that's bad.
男人不应该迷人的
Men shouldn't be charming.
讨厌 我不管他的表现
It's disgusting. I don't think much of his action.
让我看看这只枣红色的马
Let's have a look at the bay.
提醒你 王尔德并非蠢材
Mind you, Wilde's no fool.
口甜舌滑 真的口甜舌滑
Talks wonderfully, really wonderfully.
但满口堕落的说话
But that means nothing when what he says is such rot.
比堕落更糟 邪恶
Worse than rot... evil.
所以我坚持阻止你见他
Which is why I insist you stop seeing him forthwith.
坚持 你的意思是
"Insist"? What's that supposed to mean?
是如你不听话 我会不给你钱
It means I will cut off your allowance if you don't do as I say.
骑它袍些颠簸的路 爸爸
Trot him up and down a bit! Look, Father.
你在牛津浪费时间 假装要进外事办公室
You wasted time at Oxford pretending you were going into the Foreign Office.
幸亏你没有 若那犹太佬 露斯巴比当了外相
Thank God you didn't when that Jew queer Roseberry...
定鸡♥奸♥所有下属 包括你哥哥
can become Foreign Secretary and bugger all the juniors, including your brother.
全是废话
That's all lies.
你浪费时间写下流的诗
You spent your whole time writing obscene poetry.
我的诗并不下流
My poems aren't obscene.
似王尔德的诗 还不够下流
They're in the manner of Wilde. That's filthy enough for me.
你有看过王尔德的诗吗
Have you ever actually read any of Oscar's poems?
我可不看那些 性变♥态♥的垃圾诗
I wouldn't sully my mind with perverted trash like that.
叫它提腿
Tell him to pick his feet up!
不够直
He's not straight!
你是否说奥斯卡性变♥态♥
Are you calling Oscar a pervert?
这是诽谤
Because that's libelous.
我并没说他是 只是说他摆出这个姿势
I'm not saying he is one. I'm saying he's posing as one...
这更糟
which is worse.
他妻子正与他离婚 你知吗
His wife's divorcing him.
因他搞男人
Did you know that? For sodomy!
全是假话 我也希望是
That's completely untrue! I hope it is.
若是真的 我会当场枪杀他
Because if it were true, I'd shoot him on sight.
你不要再见王尔德 否则我一分钱也不给你
You will cease to see Wilde, or I'll cut you off without a penny.
以为我稀罕你的钱
As though I wanted your money...
你玩女人还剩下多少钱
what little you have left from your tarts.
你敢对父亲说这种话
How dare you speak to your father like that.
荒谬
What a funny little man you are.
布斯 回来 下流的女气鬼
Come back here, you filthy-minded sissy!
你真可笑
You're absurd!
你一无是处 游手好闲
And you're nothing but a bum-boy!
你是可怜虫
You're pathetic!
我的枪法比你好
I'm a bloody good shot. Better than he is.
若他要挟我 我会射穿他心脏
I'll shoot him through the heart if he threatens me.
好 记着用银子弹
Hadn't you better use a silver bullet then?
这是给邪恶的 德格拉斯老祖的
Here's one for the Black Douglas.
布斯
Bosie, for God's sake!
另一颗给他的肝脏 一颗射向他双目
And one for his liver! One for his lights!
一颗给他那朽坏的灵魂
One for his stinking rotten soul!
一颗留给自己
I'll save one for myself.
我父亲 他想杀我
My own father... he wants to kill me.
我拥有生命中想要的一切
My life is everything I ever wanted.
名誉
I have fame.
认同
I have recognition.
有两出舞台剧快 将在伦敦上演
With two plays about to open in London...
可能会赚钱
I may even have money.
世界在我掌握中
The world is at my command...
但我却掌握不到自己
yet I can't command myself.
控制不住对你的感情
I can't command my feelings for you.
谢谢 歌♥丝汀 亲爱的
Thank you. Constance, my dear.
真好
How nice.
我带了你的信来
I brought you your letters.
你很久没回家了
You haven't been home for so long.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥斯卡有舞台剧上演时
It's so much more convenient for Oscar living in the West End...
电影精选列表