你不会怕这老头吧
You're not frightened of what this little man thinks, are you?
我想还是到别处继续寻欢
I think the pleasures of the evening should be resumed elsewhere.
你怯懦
You're such a coward.
你说你藐视传统
You say you despise convention...
但你是个最传统的人
but you're the most conventional man I know.
来吧 要走便快走
Come on then. If we're going, let's go.
明天见 汤美
Until tomorrow, Tommy.
再见 先生
Good-bye, sir.
我进去 通处都是赤条条的人
I goes in, and there's all this tropical fruit laid out.
奥斯卡 等一等
Wait a minute, Oscar!
艾佛 你好 查理 你气色很好
Alfred, how nice to see you. And Charlie, looking so well.
我今晚很忙 改天跟你们晚膳
I'm afraid I'm busy this evening, but we must have dinner again soon.
不是谈晚膳的问题 我有 一封你给艾佛勋爵的信
It's not a question of dinner. I got a letter of yours to Lord Alfred.
信写得很好 王尔德 美极了
It's a nice letter, Oscar. Beautiful.
玫瑰般的嘴唇 古希腊 世代疯狂的吻
"Lips like roses. The madness of kisses in ancient Greece."
我想应是我一篇散文诗
Then I expect it's one of my prose poems.
有个绅士出六十镑要这信
There's a gentleman's offered me 60 pounds for it.
你一定接受了 艾佛 从没有人给我这么多钱
Then you must accept, Alfred. I've never received so large a sum...
要一篇这么短的文章
for a prose work of that length in all my life.
告诉你朋友我很高兴 在英格兰竟然有人对我的 作品评价那么高
Tell him I'm delighted that someone in England values my work so highly.
他已去了城郊
Well, he's gone away. He's gone to the country.
我知道他不久便会回来
Well, I'm sure he'll be back soon.
你可以给我些什么吗
Oscar, look. You couldn't let us have something, could you?
近期手紧
Bit short at the moment. You know.
当然可以
Of course. Of course.
这是半英镑 你把 信处理得真好
Here's half a sovereign. Now you mind you take good care of that letter.
艾佛勋爵会 在新杂♥志♥上谴责你
Lord Alfred is going to publish it in sonnet form in his new magazine.
去你的
For fuck's sake.
向你要钱真惨
It's no good trying to rent you.
你只嘲笑我们
You just laugh at us.
信在这儿 谢谢
Here. Thank you.
他很轻率大意 艾佛勋爵
He can be very careless, Lord Alfred.
你的生活可美妙而腐♥败♥
What a wonderfully wicked life you lead.
坏男孩
You boys. You boys.
他在哪儿 王尔德先生 不接见任何访客
Where is he? Mr. Wilde is not receiving visitors.
他在哪儿 他很忙 先生 我不可以
Where is he? He's busy, sir. I cannot...
别妨碍我
I wish you would get out of my way. Get out of my way!
打扰你 有一位绅士
Excuse me, sir, there's a gentleman...
你
You!
听着
Listen to me.
你是个性变♥态♥
You're a bugger!
我不容许人 在我家里这样说话
I don't allow people to talk to me like that in my house, Lord Queensberry...
我以为你来为中伤 我的事道歉
or anywhere else.
I suppose you've come to apologize for the lies you've been spreading about me?
我来叫你别缠着我儿 死变♥态♥
I've come to tell you to leave my son alone, you sodomite.
侯爵似乎很关心别人的性事
The marquis appears to be very obsessed with other people's sexual activities.
这与他的新任妻子有关吧
Has it anything to do with his new wife...
她正因为没完婚而申请离婚
I wonder, and the fact that she's seeking divorce for non-consummation?
除非你发誓不再与布斯来往
Unless you swear that you'll have nothing more to do with Bosie...
否则我会告上苏格兰场
I shall go to Scotland Yard.
你去亲近魔鬼吧
You can go to the devil.
你和你的 这丑八怪是谁
You and your... Who is this gargoyle?
你是死玻璃 假道学 装腔作势
You're a queer! And a sham! A poseur!
若我再抓到你和布斯 一起 我打爆你的头
If I catch you and Bosie together again, I'll give you such a thrashing.
昆斯贝里侯爵发明了新奉例
I believe Lord Queensberry once invented some rules for boxing.
我不知那是什么
I've no idea what they are...
但王尔德的规例是当场射杀
but the Oscar Wilde rule is to shoot on sight.
请离开我家 你闭嘴
Now, kindly leave my house. You can shut up!
我想走自会走
I shall leave when I'm damn well ready.
你所干的事令人蒙羞
It's a scandal what you've been doing.
你自己才叫人蒙羞
All the scandal is your own.
你虐待妻子
Your treatment of your wives...
冷待子女
your neglect of your children...
更甚的是逼他们 变成你那样
and, above all, the depraved insistence...
专横霸道 冷酷无情
that they be as tyrannical and unloving as you are yourself.
阿瑟 这是昆斯贝里侯爵
Arthur, this is the Marquis of Queensberry...
臭名远播的禽兽 伦敦最冷酷的父亲
the most infamous brute and the least tender father in London.
永不要再让他进来
Never let him into my house again.
好
Very well then.
我们离开这淫窝
Let's get out of this stew.
别妨碍我 对不起 先生
Out of the way, then! I'm sorry, sir!
对不起 不能让你进去
I'm very sorry, but it's just not possible!
你干啥 烂菜
What are you doing? Rotten vegetables?
我要你把这些给王尔德
Give that to Oscar Wilde.
谢谢 先生 我们会处理
Thank you, sir. We'll take care of it.
我原想亲身送给他
I wanted to give it to him personally as a bouquet.
我知道 但不行
I daresay you did, sir, but you're not going to.
他是只杂种狗 该死的
He's a cur and a sod!
性变♥态♥
And a bugger!
你记住
You remember that!
我常告诉你我的名字叫富诚
I always told you, Gwendolen, my name is Ernest, didn't I?
是富诚
Well, it is Ernest after all.
天生诚实
I mean, it naturally is Ernest.
是 我记得将军也叫富诚
Yes, I remember now that the general was called Ernest.
我特别不喜欢这名字
I knew I had some particular reason for disliking the name.
富诚啊 我的诚诚
Ernest! My own Ernest!
我早知你不会有别的名字
I knew from the first you could have had no other name.
格温德林 人若突然发现
Gwendolen, it's a terrible thing for a man to find out suddenly...
他一生人只讲真话 是很恐怖的
that all his life he's been speaking nothing but the truth.
你可原谅我吗
Can you forgive me?
可以 因为 你一定会改变
I can, for I feel you are sure to change.
我的爱人利蒂西亚
My own one! Laetitia.
弗雷德里克
Frederick! At last!
茜茜莉 格温德林
Cecily! At last! Gwendolen! At last!
侄子啊 你似乎 太琐碎无聊了
My nephew, you seem to be displaying signs of triviality.
奥古斯塔姑妈
On the contrary, Aunt Augusta...
我一生人首次
I've now realized for the first time in my life...
发觉叫做“富诚”的重要性
the vital importance of being earnest.
阿伦 你真棒 谢谢各位
Allen, you were wonderful! Thank you all so much.
奥斯卡 他们叫你 来吧
They're calling for you. You must come on. Curtain, curtain.
不不 乔治 不 来吧
No, no, George, no, no. Come on!
王尔德先生 是
Mr. Wilde, sir. Yes?
给你的 谢谢
For you. Thank you.
给奥斯卡王尔德
"For Oscar Wilde...
淫媒
Ponce," is it?
淫媒 性变♥态♥
"Ponce and 'somdomite."'
性变♥态♥ 文盲 无知
"Posing as a sodomite." He's illiterate... illiterate, ignorant.
羞耻 我们抓到话 柄了 罗比
It's hideous. We've got him now, Robbie.
他写下来 被门房♥看到
He wrote it down. The porter read it.
这构成公开诽谤罪 我们可控告他
That makes it a public libel. Now we can take him to court.
别这样
For God's sake.
奥斯卡 你不能这样做 一旦上庭 你便
Oscar, you mustn't do that. That would be... I mean...
我们一直等机会控告他
We've just been waiting for a chance to get him in the dock...
让所有人知道这个人♥渣♥
and show the world what a swine and shit he's always been.
怎样虐待我 母亲和我的 兄弟 但他拿出证据
To me, my mother, my brothers. But he'll plead justification.
他会找那班男妓出庭作证
He'll call all the renters as witnesses for the defense.
他不会 他不认识他们
Of course he won't. He doesn't know what a renter is.
听说自你从埃及回来后 他雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪你
I hear he's had detectives following you ever since you came back from Egypt.
他证明不到什么 但我们可以
He can't prove anything. But we can.
可证明他是世上最卑鄙的人
We can prove he's the vilest man that ever walked the earth.
撕掉这卡 奥斯卡 装作从没收到
Tear the card up, Oscar. Pretend you never got it.
你疯了 这是我们的 重要证据
Are you mad? That's our main piece of evidence.
奥斯卡最好到外国住几个月
I'm sure if Oscar went abroad for a few months...
待你♥爸♥爸熄了怒火
lived on royalties while your father calms down...
你究竟站在那一边 若告上法庭
Whose side are you on? Bosie, if this goes to court...
奥斯卡得说谎
Oscar will have to tell lies...
作假证供
perjure himself... everything will come out.
所有事情都被公开 无论 结果如何 都百害无一利
Whatever the result, it will be utter disaster.
你是我们的敌人
You're an enemy then.
别这样 布斯 求你 罗比
No, no, Bosie, please. Robbie...
你很为我设想 但我不能离开
电影精选列表