by the intensity of the love I bear you.
他叫我不要变心 他最后对我说的就是
He asked me not to change. Those were his last words to me...
不要改变
"Don't change."
他出来时 事情将会改变
Well, things are going to have to change when he comes out.
他半分钱也没有
He'll have no money at all.
你是否怪我 我不责怪谁
So you're blaming me, too, are you? I'm not blaming anyone.
你不是奥斯卡唯一关心的人
Bosie, you're not the only person on this earth Oscar cares about.
你由始至终都憎恨我 罗比
You've always hated me, Robbie...
因为奥斯卡过去现在都爱我 而你只是他其中一个男孩
because Oscar loved and still loves me when you were just one of his boys.
我跟他一样在受苦
I'm suffering just as much as he is, you know.
我一生完蛋了
My life's ruined too.
我比他年轻得多 还未 起步 但已完蛋了
I'm much younger than he is. I've hardly had any life, and it's ruined already.
奥斯卡出狱后 我们要好好生活
When Oscar gets out, we'll live together properly.
我们买♥♥所别♥墅♥ 在波西里蒲
We'll take a villa somewhere near here... Posilipo...
或伊斯基亚 或卡普里
or Ischia. Or Capri.
我会照顾他
I'll take care of him.
他要什么 便给他什么
I'll give him everything he wants.
我爱他 罗比
I love him, Robbie.
奥斯卡是我的 我要得到他
Oscar's mine, and I'm going to have him.
多年后 巨人变得很衰老
"Years went over, and the giant grew very old and very feeble.
不能够到处玩 只能坐在椅子上
He couldn't play about anymore, so he sat in a huge armchair...
看着孩子玩耍 并赞美他的花♥园♥
and watched the children at their games and admired his garden.
我有很多美丽的花 他说
'I have many beautiful flowers, ' he said.
但孩子比所有花更美
'But the children are the most beautiful flowers of all."'
我怕西里尔已知道 你为何在此
I'm afraid Cyril has got some idea why you're here.
我要送他到德国读书
I'm sending him to school in Germany.
我照顾不到他们
I can't manage them on my own.
你的背好了点吗
Your back isn't better then?
不太好
No, not really.
可能要动手术
I may have to have an operation.
我永不能原谅自己
What I've done to you and the boys...
对你和孩子所做的一切
I can't...
I shall never forgive myself.
若我们可选择自己的本性
If we could choose our natures...
若我们能选择便
If we could only choose.
但这是没用的
But it's no use.
无论本性如何 我们必须依随
Whatever our natures are, we must fulfill them...
否则 我们的生命
or our lives... my life...
我的生命便充满谎言
would have been filled with dishonesty.
比原来更多
Even more dishonesty than there actually was.
我永远爱你 歌♥丝汀
I've always loved you, Constance.
你一定要信我
You must believe me.
我不明白你怎可以
I don't see how you can have done...
不是真的
not truly.
不 否则
Not if all the time...
我不知道
I didn't know.
了解自己 我曾说
"Know thyself," I used to say.
我却不了解自己
I didn't know myself.
我不了解自己
I didn't know.
你想离婚
I suppose you want a divorce.
你理由充分
You have every reason.
我在想 你出狱后
I've been thinking, when you do come out...
你可以去瑞士或意大利
when they let you out... you can go to Switzerland or Italy...
写舞台剧 卷土重来
write another play, get yourself back.
可以的
You can.
你那么聪明 行的
You're so clever. You can.
我不想离婚
I don't want a divorce.
你会让我见孩子吗
Will you ever let me see the children again?
当然
Of course.
但有一个条件
But there must be one condition:
你一定不能再见布斯
Oscar, you must never see Bosie again.
如我见到布斯 我会杀了他
If I saw Bosie now, I'd kill him.
孩子爱你 奥斯卡
The children love you, Oscar.
他们永远爱你
They'll always love you.
有没有人告诉你
Did anyone tell you?
他们在巴黎上演沙乐美
They've been performing Salome in Paris.
巨人穿过草地 走近孩子
"The giant hastened across the grass and came near to the child.
当他走近 愤怒得满脸通红
And when he came quite close, his face grew red with anger.
他说 谁斗胆伤害你
And he said, 'Who hath dared to wound thee?'
因为孩子的掌心 有两个指甲印
For on the palms of the child's hands were the prints of two nails.
他的双脚也有两个指甲印
And the prints of two nails were on his little feet.
谁斗胆害你 巨人♥大♥叫
'Who hath dared to wound thee?' cried the giant.
我用剑杀死他
'Tell me, that I may take my big sword and slay him. '
不 孩子回答
'Nay, 'answered the child.
这是爱的伤痕
'For these are the wounds of love."'
布斯说我妒忌
Bosie thinks I'm jealous.
我想布斯会震惊地发现
I think it will come as a shock to Bosie to realize...
在这事情上 他相对并不重要
that even he is relatively unimportant in the scheme of things.
一日记得王尔德 便记得布斯
But, no doubt, Bosie will be remembered as long as Oscar...
真不幸
unfortunately.
我有时想
I sometimes wonder...
若我没有
if I hadn't...
引诱他
pushed him into...
别这样
Don't.
奥斯卡有幸遇到你 罗比
Oscar was very lucky to meet you, Robbie.
否则会是那一个呢
Think who else it might have been.
我要那一件 谢谢
Oh, I'll have that one. Thank you.
你需不需要立即出国 我现在不该留在这里
Must you go abroad again at once? I shouldn't be here now.
但他出狱后可以去哪儿
But has he got anywhere to go when he's released?
法国
It'll have to be in France.
我看可以怎样安排
I'm going to see what I can arrange.
但这样
But here...
当他出狱时
when he leaves prison...
再见 夏维斯先生 再见
Good-bye, Mr. Harris. Good-bye, sir.
再见 史劳先生 谢谢
Good-bye, Mr. Snow. Thank you.
斯芬克司
My dear Sphinx.
早上七时来接 离开已久的朋友
How marvelous of you to know what hat to wear at 7:00 in the morning...
还懂得陪衬美丽的帽子
to meet a friend who's been away.
不用 我自己拿着 这是什么
No, I'll keep this. What is it.
是给布斯的信
It's a letter to Bosie telling him...
告诉他我多爱他 但不能再见他
how I love him but can never see him again.
寄出前 先让 罗比抄录下来
I'm going to ask Robbie to have it copied out before I send it.
我怕布斯会把他丢进火炉
I rather fear Bosie might throw it on the fire.
我称这信为肺腑之言 是发自我内心深处的
I call it De Profundis. It comes from the very depths.
我不知法律是对还是错
"I know not whether laws be right...
我们躺在牢狱的 只知道
or whether laws be wrong.
All that we know who lie in jail...
墙壁坚厚
is that the wall is strong...
度日如年
and that each day is like a year...
一年的日子又那么长
a year whose days are long.
每个男人杀死他所爱的
Yet each man kills the thing he loves.
每人可听见
By each, let this be heard.
有人下手时表情痛苦
Some do it with a bitter look...
有人阿谀献媚
some with a flattering word.
怯弱的一吻表衷情
The coward does it with a kiss...
勇敢的拔剑出鞘
the brave man with a sword.
杀死所爱 有的年轻时
Some kill their love when they are young...
有的在年老时
and some when they are old.
有人以情欲之手扼杀所爱
Some strangle with the hands of lust...
有人用温柔的手
some with the hands of gold.
最善良的刀
The kindest use a knife...
因死去的很快便变冷
because the dead so soon grow cold."
奥斯卡王尔德爱妻之墓
我们可在附近找间旅馆住
I'm sure we can find an hotel near here.
在那儿写作
Somewhere where you can work.
我决定再见他 罗比 是
I've decided to see him again, Robbie. Yes.
我早知你会 我孑然一身
I thought you might. I've nothing left.
失去了妻子
I've lost my wife.
失去了孩子
I've lost my children.
他们不准我见孩子
They won't allow me to see them now.
无人再看我的舞台剧或书
No one will ever read my plays or books again.
他们会的
Yes, they will.
电影精选列表