- What's your purpose? - What's your purpose?
你丢下了你的花
You left your flowers.
每一朵都是我为你挑选的
I picked them for you, each one.
现在它们都死了
Now they're all dead.
你的朋友回来了
Your friends are back.
如果你知道他们想从你这里得到什么
Wouldn't call them friends
就不会叫他们朋友了
if you knew what they wanted from you.
他们不喜欢你
They don't like you.
我也不喜欢它们
I don't like them.
把那愚蠢的东西拿下
And take that silly thing off.
瓦内萨是谁
Who is Vanessa?
什么是灵魂接收者
What's a soul-taker?
你带走了多少灵魂
How many souls have you taken?
-我说把它拿下来 -把它拿下来
- I said take it off. - Take that off.
我听到了
I heard you.
你不知道我是谁 是吗
You don't know who I am, do you?
把它拿下来
Take it off.
你帮我
Take it off for me.
什么 你还期盼别的吗
What? You expect something else?
瓦内萨
Vanessa?
蝎子 六分钟到达战场
Scorpion, six Mikes out.
卡斯珀 三分钟到达
Casper, three Mikes out.
你收到了吗
Do you copy?
说点什么吧
Say something.
关于那些花我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the flowers.
现在 让他们离开
Now, make them go away.
恶鬼们吗
The wickeds and the scurries?
我不能
I can't.
那你能做什么
Then what can you do?
哎呀 放轻松
Geez! Lighten up.
我只想和你一起玩
I just wanna play with you.
听着 我没有多少时间
Listen, I don't have much time.
我要回家
I need to get home.
你能帮我吗
Will you help me with that?
我不能说
I'm not allowed to say.
告诉我我为什么在这里
Tell me why I'm here.
我们在逃避什么
What are we running from?
不是我们 是你
Not "we", you.
只有你在逃避
You're the one running.
小心身后
Watch out behind you!
三
Three...
二
Two...
一
...one.
小曼 我是狼
Little, this is Wolf.
你掩护波普 我被压制了
You are Pope's overwatch. I'm pinned down.
他妈的太近了
Too fucking close.
小曼 敌人在附近
Little, we got company.
他妈的
Fuck.
蓝队暴露了
Blue is compromised.
拖住他们 不能让波普落单
Hold them off. I can't leave Pope hanging.
操
Oh, fuck!
查普曼 放轻松
Hey, Chapman, easy.
放松放松 别害怕
Easy. Hey, hey. Easy, easy.
我们是海豹三队 我们会送你回家
SEAL Team Three. We're gonna get you home.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank... thank God.
我什么也看不见
I can't see anything.
他们把我弄瞎了
They blinded me.
我们全军覆没了 伙计
They fucked us up, man.
格里戈在哪里
Where's Griego?
格里戈死了
Griego is gone, okay?
你能跑吗
Can you run?
-我可以试试 -好的
- I can try. - Okay.
我们得走了 抓住我的背心
We gotta go. Hang on to my vest.
你还好吗
You okay?
是的 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
我们走
Let's go.
向右推进
Push right.
蝎子 往右走 往右走
Scorpion, move right. Move right.
敌人在你九点钟方向
Tangos on your nine o'clock.
蝎子 你♥他♥妈♥的在哪儿
Scorpion, where the fuck are you?
弹夹
Mag.
卡斯
Cas!
卡斯珀
Casper!
狼
Wolf!
发生了什么
What's going on?
波普 伙计 你还好吗
Pope, man, you okay?
狼
Wolf.
那些婊♥子♥养♥的♥把他弄瞎了
Those sons of bitches blinded him.
查普曼中尉 我是狼人
Lieutenant Chapman, I'm Wolfman,
也是来营救你的
part of your rescue.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是狼 波普倒下了
Wolf's view. Pope is down.
西坐标A5 A6 A7
Westerly coordinates A5, A6, A7.
桑尼 你收到了吗 完毕
Sunny, do you copy? Over.
-发生什么事了 -没事
- What's happening? - Nothing's happening.
伙计 确保她能看到北极光
Dude, make sure she sees the Northern Lights.
你会好起来的 波普
You're gonna take care, Pope.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
没什么
Nothing.
该死的 这里 使劲按住这里
Goddammit. Here. Put pressure on there.
西坐标A5 A6 A7
Westerly coordinates A5, A6, A7.
桑尼 回答 你收到了吗
Sunny, come in. Do you copy?
波普 坚持住 伙计
Goddammit. Pope, hang in there, buddy.
狼
Wolf.
狼 你要让他回到美国本土
Wolf, you get his heels on American soil.
好战友
Good Wolf.
该死的 波普
God damn it, Pope.
坚持住 该死
Hold it! Fucking...
快醒醒 伙计
Come on! Wake the fuck up, man!
-他死了吗 -快醒醒
- Is he dead? - Come on.
-做点什么 -我能做什么 做点什么
- Do something. - What can I do? Do something.
好吧 快给我醒醒 波普
All right. Get the fuck back to me, fucking Pope.
快醒醒 伙计
Come on, buddy.
波普
Pope.
他死了吗
Is he gone?
他死了吗
Is he gone?
你能救他吗
Can you help him?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
是的 他死了 走吧
Yeah, he's dead. Come on.
波普
Pope.
波普
Pope!
波普
Pope!
我们休息一下
Let's take a break.
你感觉怎么样 查普曼
How are you feeling, Chap?
好极了
Golden.
查普曼 我们需要一个奇迹
Chap, we need a miracle.
我在祈祷
I'm praying.
请回复
Come in.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
蝎子 我收到了
Scorpion, I read you.
收到了吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
收到
Yeah.
桑尼 收到
Sunny, yeah.
蝎子
Scorpion,
蓝队正在向柯密特移♥动♥
Blue is moving to Kermit.
收到了吗 完毕
Do you copy? Over.
我再说一遍
I say again.
蓝队正在向柯密特移♥动♥
Blue is moving to Kermit.
完毕
Over.
蝎子 你收到了吗 结
电影精选列表