I'm in love with her.
我觉得她根本不在乎我
I don't think she cares about me.
无所谓了
It's all good.
-我们走吧 -别着急
- Let's get out of here. - No, no, no.
好
Yeah.
回家后跟她和好
Fix it with her when you get home.
卡斯珀
Casper?
卡斯帕 回答 该死 卡斯帕
Casper? Come in, Goddammit. Casper?
他妈的 好
Shit. Okay.
他很安全
Nothing touches him.
跟上 桑尼
Come on, Sunny.
起来
Get up!
退后
Move back!
我的子弹快用完了
I'm running low on ammo.
我这还有
No, you're not.
你是我的英雄
My man, Scorp.
总是有办法
Always coming through.
那么
All right.
我掩护你
I'm covering you.
跑
Now, go.
往撤离点跑
Get to the extraction point.
还有五分钟
Five Mikes.
跑
Go.
-鲁斯提 -卢卡斯
- Rusty. - Lucas.
-你还活着太好了 -是啊
- Good to see you. - Yeah.
-你看起来糟透了 -你也是
- You look like shit. - So do you.
我要给你注射肾上腺素
I'm gonna give you an EpiPen.
等等
Hold on.
你的情报呢
Your intel?
喜欢吗
You like that?
你拿到情报了吗
You got your intel?
拿到了
Yeah.
这次行动怎么样 咱们可是全力以赴啊
How about that? We're at a hundred percent.
喜欢他们的彩蛋吧
How do you like them apples?
干得好
Good job.
小曼和火鸡呢
Little Mann and Rooster?
死了
Expired.
那么
All right.
你有多糟
How bad are you?
你瞎说什么
What are you talking about?
-蛙人是不死之身 -好
-Frogmen don't die. -All right.
你拿着这个赶上桑尼
You keep those and catch up with Sunny
还有那个在撤离点的小子
and the unit boy at extraction point.
三角洲队员还活着
Delta boy made it?
对
Yeah.
太好了
Yeah, right on.
那么
All right.
赶紧滚过去吧
So get your ass up there.
我得去支援卡斯珀
And let me give Casper some support.
好吗
All right?
卡斯珀 我来支援你
Casper, I'm coming in for support.
你♥他♥妈♥在这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
-狼 快走 -一起走
- Get out of here, Wolf. - Not without you.
-快走 -你在干什么
- Now go. - What are you doing?
-这是命令 -快走
- That's an order,! - Now go!
桑尼 你没事吧
Sunny, you okay?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我把这破烂脱下来
I'm getting out of this shit.
给你 中尉
Here, LT.
给你穿上
Let's get this on you.
不 应该你穿
No. No, you need that.
不 应该你穿
No, no, no. You need it.
桑尼 应该你穿
Sunny, you need this.
我知道我的归路 你穿
I know where I'm going. You put this on.
你要回家了
You're going home.
你也是 你也是 桑尼
So are you. So are you, Sunny.
你也要回家了
You're coming too.
我会回去的
I'll be there.
好
Okay.
中尉 一听到直升机的声音你就上去
LT, when you hear that chopper, you get on it.
那就是你回家的方式
That's your ride home.
你觉得我们能到家吗
You think we're going to make it?
有点信心
Have some faith.
桑尼
Sunny.
桑
Sun?
桑尼
Sunny.
我不许你死
Hey, you don't have my permission to leave me,
你听到了吗
you hear?
你听到了吗
You hear me?
直升机来了
That chopper is coming.
你说要有点信心的
You told me to have faith.
直升机来了 你得上去
That chopper's coming, and you're getting on it.
别这样 桑尼
Come on, Sunny.
别离开我
Don't leave me.
别这样
Come on.
桑尼
Sunny.
别这样
Come on.
桑尼
Sunny!
我来了 兄弟
I got you, big guy.
上帝着急了
God is radical.
对
Yeah, he is.
给你
Here you go.
你一直抓着呢
You hold onto it.
你得走了 狼 直升机要来了
You gotta go, Wolf. The bird's coming.
你这个顽固的混♥蛋♥
You stubborn son of a bitch.
你不能这样对待我
You're not gonna do this to me.
一人不成树 俩人能成林
One is none. Two is one.
坚持住
Come on, man.
我们要回家了 你听到了吗
We're going home, you hear me?
桑尼 活过来啊
Sunny, come back!
坚持住
Hang on!
我一直在等你 鲁斯提
I waited for you, Rusty.
我说过我会等你的
I waited for you like I said I would.
但是没事
But it's okay.
我会替你保守秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
-什么秘密 -你知道啊
- What secret? - You know.
你是谁
Who are you?
你老了 鲁斯提
You got old, Rusty.
没有双关的意思
No pun intended.
你答应我过却从来没跟我说再见
You never came back to say goodbye like you promised.
但是没事
But it's okay.
我知道你很害怕 我也是
I know you were scared. I was, too.
瑞安
Ryan?
鲁斯提 施马斯提 古斯提
Rusty, Shmusty, Gusty.
瑞安
Ryan.
花了好久才想起我啊
Took you long enough.
你是我最好的朋友
You were my best friend.
我们是灵魂伴侣
We were soulmates.
你一直都是个傻小子
You always were a silly boy.
你说再见的时候我已经不在了
You had me at goodbye.
我们多久没见了
Can I ask how long it's been?
你不知道吗
You don't know?
已经差不多30年了
It's been about 30 years.
看起来没那么久吧
Doesn't seem like it, huh?
我猜这就是为什么他们老说时光飞逝吧
Guess that's why they say, "Where does time fly?"
都不容易
None of them were easy.
你没错过很多
You didn't miss much.
我错过了你
I missed you.
我错过了你的一生 鲁斯提
I missed you, Rusty.
有什么我能帮忙的
Is there anything I can do?
你从来也不来看我
电影精选列表