Scorpion, do you copy? O...
发生了什么
What's wrong?
我们正被枪指着
We're at gunpoint.
-我能做什么 -别动
- What can I do? - Stay put.
我可以分散他们的注意力
I can distract them.
不 不 不 呆着别动
No, no, no. Just stay put.
别动
Just stay...
-你还活着吗 -我还活着
- Still with me? -I'm still here.
但我们得走了
But we gotta go.
趴下
Incoming!
桑尼
Sunny!
我很好
I'm good.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you motherfuckers!
走 快走
Go, go.
快点 去和他们会合
Come on, let's get them.
快走
Go!
是狼
It's Wolf.
卡斯珀
Casper.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
那么 波普在哪里
So, where's Pope?
他没能活下来
He didn't make it.
波普死了 波普死了吗
Pope's gone? Pope's gone?
这位是布莱克·查普曼中尉
This is Lieutenant Blake Chapman.
那些混♥蛋♥把他弄瞎了
The fuckers blinded him.
波普希望让他回到美国本土
Pope wants his heels back on American soil,
所以这就是我们要做的
so that's what we're going to.
查普曼中尉 我是卡斯珀
Lieutenant Chapman. I'm Casper.
欢迎来到屠龙小队
Welcome to Dragon Slayers.
我真的感激不尽
I'm fucking indebted.
中尉 你和全世界最好的蛙人在一起
LT, you're with the best frogmen on the whole planet.
蛙人是海豹突击队的热门形象
我们会让你安全回家 我是桑尼
We'll get you home safe. I'm Sunny.
这是真是极大的荣誉
It's a fucking honor.
好了 你们三个到撤离区
All right, you three get to the extraction zone.
我来掩护
I'll cover the rear.
桑尼 跟蓝队
Sunny, get Blue team
还有蝎子联络
and Scorpion on comms.
不 狼 没有信♥号♥♥
Negative, Wolf. No comms.
没有信♥号♥♥吗
There's no fucking comms?
没有 一点信♥号♥♥都没有
No. Negative on the bird.
什么都没有 只有该死的时间快到了
Nothing but drop-dead time coming fast.
好吧 开始撤退
All right, Initiate E&E.
桑尼 你打头
Sunny, take the lead.
我是第二次世界大战的王牌战士
I'm a World War II fighter ace.
那我是谁
Who am I?
你可以扮成我
You can be me.
我想扮演一个很酷的人
I wanna be somebody cool.
呼叫救援 呼叫救援
Mayday! Mayday!
我们要迫降了
We're coming in for a crash landing.
他们抓住我了
They got me.
这次他们真的抓到我了
They really got me this time.
我们的雷达上一台敌机信♥号♥♥消失
We lost bogey one on radar.
我想他是逃走了 躲闪号♥收到
I think he ten-foured out of the air, roger dodger.
真是场恶战
What a war.
怎么样
How was that?
什么
Why, hm,
我给你中 我英勇的骑士
I give you C minus, my gallant knight.
我想至少是良
I thought at least a B.
你想错了
You thought wrong.
你们都爱耍手段
You are all dirty.
没错 我是一个严格的评论家
And yes, I am a tough critic.
你还是不记得我 是吗
You still don't remember me, do you?
星期五你要带来什么表演又要说什么
What are you gonna bring for show and tell Friday?
呆在这里
Stay here.
等等 不要离开我
Wait. Please don't leave me.
还有25分钟开始撤离
It's still 25 Mikes to the extraction point.
大约一英里远
About a mile away.
好吧 我们在这等着吧
All right, we'll hold up there
等到还有15分钟的时候
until we're about 15 minutes out.
收到
Copy that.
蝎子 收到了吗 完毕
Scorpion, do you copy? Over.
我再说一遍
I say again.
蝎子 收到了吗 完毕
Scorpion, do you copy? Over.
蝎子终止通信了
Scorpion's gone dark.
好吧
All right.
只剩我们了 兄弟们
The SEAL is all we got, guys.
卡斯珀 掩护我们
Casper, take our six.
收到
Copy.
卡斯珀吗 要活着
Casper? Stay alive.
收到
Copy.
我给你开路
Let me open this for you.
好的
Okay.
让我看看你
Let me take a look at you.
他们做的第一件事
First thing they did
往我的眼睛里泼酸
was throw some kind of acid in my eyes.
这些混♥蛋♥逼我听着他们
The fucking bastards made me listen to them
将我的队长碎尸
tear apart my team leader.
他是个真正的三角洲队员
He took it like a fucking Delta.
三角洲部队是美国♥军♥方的精英特种部队之一
一字没吐
Didn't say a word.
波普的名是什么
What was Pope's first name?
杰瑞
Jerry.
我喜欢杰瑞
Yeah, I like that. Jerry.
我能想象他的脸
I can see his face.
他是个大帅逼
He's a handsome motherfucker.
他是的
He was.
你的名是什么
What's your first name?
狼
Wolf.
你的真名
Your real name?
等我们回家我再告诉你
I'll tell you when we get home.
我的妻儿会很想见到你们所有人的
My wife and son will be really eager to meet all of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 兄弟
You're welcome, man.
那么
All right.
你得趴在地上保持低位
I want you to lay on your belly and stay low, all right?
你还有多余的枪吗
Do you have an extra gun?
以防万一
Just in case, you know.
你有三发子弹 别浪费
You got three rounds. Make them count.
三颗魔法豆
Three magic beans.
通讯坏了 狼
Comms are toast, Wolf.
你还好吗
You okay?
好得不能再好了
Living the dream.
桑尼崛起
Sunny side up.
狼 距撤离时间
Wolf, we still got 20 fucking Mikes
还有二十分钟
before extraction.
我们在一英里外
We're about a mile out.
六分钟后我们会经过死亡隧♥道♥
Well, about six, we'll hit a drop dead tunnel.
兄弟 我没有子弹了
Brother, I ain't got no more arrows in the quiver.
我完了
I'm out.
没事的
All right.
-蝎子呢 -蝎子还在吗
- Scorpion? - Scorpion?
他一定还活着
He's out there.
小曼 火鸡呢
Little Mann, Rooster?
我还没有他们的消息
I haven't heard from them.
你觉得他们还活着吗
You think they're dark?
不
No.
他妈的
Goddammit.
别感到抱歉
Hey, don't be sorry.
别给自己压力
A little less so.
很抱歉我连累了你们
I'm sorry I hit you.
真想不到 狼
Live and learn, Wolf.
我那么爱他
电影精选列表