Little mocking bird sat in my window sill.
那时我才只有10岁
I was about ten years old.
每天天亮前它就会开始唱歌♥
Every day it'd start singing at dawn,
叫醒我
wake my ass up.
然后
And then
就像一个庞大的数据库 他们
just this incredible data pool, I mean, they
记得日复一日听到的每件事 直至死去
remember everything that they hear day after day until they die.
我是说每个声音
I mean, everything.
汽车喇叭 公共汽车 其他鸟唱的歌♥
Car horns, buses, melodies from other birds.
我不是和你开玩笑
And I shit you not,
如果它听了一场钢琴演奏会
if this thing heard a piano concerto,
它可以完完整整重复你的音符
he could spit it back at you note by note perfectly.
他们可以模仿任何事情
I mean, they mimic anything and everything.
所以它会每天把我叫醒
So it would wake me up every day.
而我就会
And what I'd do,
数他制♥造♥的不同声音
I'd count his different noises,
就像数羊一样
like counting sheep, you know,
这样我就能继续睡
so I'd fall back asleep.
有一天
This one day,
我发誓 他发出了几百种不同的声音
I swear to God, he did over a hundred different noises.
实在是令人震惊
It was amazing.
一只帕瓦罗蒂鸟
A fucking Pavarotti bird.
然后
And...
我就睡过去了
I fell back asleep.
大约一个星期以后
About a week later, uh...
他又叫醒了我
It woke me up.
我数着数着睡着了
I counted, fell asleep.
然后
Next thing you know,
一个点22口径枪声震醒了我
sound of a. 22 wakes me up.
一个邻居射死了他
Neighbor fucking shot him.
你知道这个故事的寓意是什么吗
You know what the moral of the story is?
永远去做你喜欢的事情
Always go out doing something that you love.
-帕瓦罗蒂鸟 -帕瓦罗蒂鸟
- Pavarotti bird. - Pavarotti bird.
快到离开的时间的了 完毕
Castle reaching departure time, over.
快到离开的时间的了 完毕
Castle reaching departure time, over.
我们的信♥号♥♥被♥干♥扰了
We definitely got some interference.
我们被困了
We're being jammed.
放松
Smooth.
我就喜欢这样
Just how I like it.
桑尼 你要相信会好的
Gotta trust, Sunny.
有阳光就相信不了
Not in the sunshine yet.
这里会一直保持晴天的
Well, this will keep the clouds away.
马上就结束了
Almost game time.
属于赢家的早饭
Breakfast of champions.
最好为回去的途中省点吃的
Better save some of that for the ride home.
结束了 狼
That's a wrap, Wolf.
我们回去吧
Let's go home.
我喜欢听这话
I like the sound of that.
返回科密特 我是绿队
Kermit, Green,
完毕
over.
饼干怪物 收到
Cookie Monster, Green copy.
-轻松 -加愉快
- Easy breezy. - Nice and cheesy.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
你看到什么了
What you got?
七名敌人 两名人♥质♥
Seven hostiles, two hostages.
是行刑队 和我想的一样
Execution squad. Just what I wanted.
是我们的人吗
Are those our boys?
稍等
Oh, standby.
歹徒装备有AK47和二级步♥枪♥
Hostiles are armed with AK-47's and secondaries.
带着三脚架 录音机和两个大砍刀
They got a tripod and recorder. Two machetes.
等待确认
Waiting for confirmation.
给点指示啊 朋友
Gotta give us something. Come on, baby.
看样子他们是从那个岩层里出来的
Looks like they came out of that rock formation.
就现在
Right there.
是查普曼
Chapman.
我们快没有时间了
We're running out of time.
布莱克·查普曼中尉
Lieutenant Blake Chapman,
你给自己惹了什么麻烦啊
what have you gotten yourself into?
不太对头
Something's off.
他们在等待支援
They'd be expecting a rescue.
把我们当做诱饵
Using us as bait.
可能他们已经知道我们在这里
Might already know we're here.
我和你想的一样
I'm thinking the exact same thing.
我们一旦卷入就会暴露自己
We touch anything down there and we're compromised.
这是个完美的陷阱
It's a perfect trap.
我们得到想要的了
We got what we came for.
-撤吧 -不
- We're running out of time. - No.
我们怎么过得去啊
No. How do we justify that, huh?
这些也是某人的孩子
These are somebody's kids.
长官 我们是蛙人
We're frogmen, sir.
好兄弟
Good Wolf.
泰勒·斯威夫特 再说一遍
Taylor Swift. I say again,
泰勒·斯威夫特 杀手们
Taylor Swift, Slayers.
计划有变
Change of plans.
我们在推进
We are on the fly.
绿队已经对
Green has a PID on
三角洲一个队员进行识别
one of our Delta Operators.
我们准备去营救
We are on a rescue.
蓝队坚守阵地
Blue hold tight at Oscar.
蝎子和卡斯珀
Scorpion, Casper,
回到营救点
I need you for back up at pivot.
山炮
Sam, hell!
他妈的
Fucking A!
收到
Roger that.
行动起来
Let's move.
请求支援 十万火急
Courtesy-Six. This is Avalanche.
泰勒·斯威夫特
Taylor Swift.
重复 泰勒·斯威夫特
I repeat, Taylor Swift.
我们已经对一位三角洲队员进行识别
We have PID on one of our Delta operators.
准备去营救
We are shifting to rescue.
完毕
Over.
卡斯珀 营救点汇合
Casper, meet you at pivot point.
蝎子正在赶往 完毕
Scorpion, over.
小曼 已经盯住暴徒
Little Mann has eyes on the lynch mob.
绿队 我没有看到你们
I do not have eyes on you, Green.
你去占领那里
I need you to position over there.
掩护我
Cover my ass.
我和你一起去
I'm going in with you.
不 保持战斗距离
No. Keep your battle at a distance.
看护好我
Watch my ass.
波普
Pope!
绿队已在营救点
Green is at pivot.
波普正在快速前进
Pope is moving in fast.
小曼 准备交战
Little Mann, stand by to engage.
完毕
Over.
蝎子 你在哪
Scorpion, what's your POS?
小曼已经对准
Little Mann is taking tango with machete
离我位置最近的人♥质♥了
on hostage closest to my POS.
当我倒数到零以后开始交战
Engage targets at the end of my countdown on zero.
完毕
Over.
情况怎么样
What the fuck's happening?
这些伊♥斯♥兰♥教♥徒♥要气疯了
The Hadjis are about to be pissed.
收到 小曼 你两枪后我接上
Copy, Little. I got tango on your two, on your trigger.
完毕
Over.
瓦内萨
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Vanessa!
瓦内萨
Vanessa!
我知道你在那里
I know you're there.
为什么要玩这个游戏
Why are you playing games?
你喜欢躲迷藏
You like hide and seek.
-你的目的是什么 -你的目的是什么
电影精选列表