You can free yourself of the weight
现在你可以从这个一生的负担中解脱了
you've carried your whole life for not coming to see me.
-我该怎么办 -这简单
- What do I do? - It's easy.
你就是那个一直在天上保护着我的人
You're the one that's been watching me my whole life.
如果我跨过那条线会怎样
What happens when I cross that line?
获得一切 同时一无所有
Everything and nothing.
我看起来一定是世界上最悲伤的小女孩
I must look like the saddest little girl in the entire world.
你好 瑞安
Hi, Ryan.
鲁斯提 古斯提 施马斯提
Rusty, Gusty, Shmusty.
你好
Hey.
妈妈 我看见爸爸了
Mommy, I saw Daddy.
奥利维亚 宝贝你在瞎说什么
Olivia, baby, what are you talking about?
妈妈 我真的看见他了
Mommy, I promise I saw him.
他和一个美丽的白色天使在一起
He was with a white beautiful angel.
她扶着另一个男人
She was carrying another man.
奥利维亚 宝贝
Olivia, sweetie,
你别傻了
you're being silly, okay?
我们不开这种玩笑
We don't joke about this.
我没开玩笑
But I'm not kidding.
宝贝
Baby,
你知道爸爸在工作吧
you understand that Daddy's at work, right?
对吧
Yeah?
这意味着他在一个不同的国家
And that means that he's just in a different country.
不 他就在外面
No, he's right outside.
宝贝 我们不开这种玩笑
Honey, all right? We can't joke about this.
我没在开玩笑 我认真的 他在外面
I'm not joking. I'm serious. He's outside.
我想你只是累了
I think you're just tired.
我们上♥床♥睡觉吧
Let's go to bed.
-走吧 -不
- Let's go. - No.
走
Go.
听到了吗 是爸爸 妈妈我听到了
See? See? It's Daddy, Mommy. I heard him.
是谁
Who's there?
待着别动
Stay right there, okay?
谁啊
Excuse me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
宝贝 别动
Baby, stay.
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
鲁斯提
Rusty?
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
鲁斯提
Rusty.
电影精选列表