爸爸
Hey.
熊猫仔来了 是吗
We got Pandy, huh?
-是呀 -熊猫仔咋样呢
- Yeah. - How's Pandy doing?
他很好呀
He's doing good.
是嘛 熊猫仔 你好吗
Yeah? How are you doing, Pandy?
你晓得我就喜欢被别人挠
"Oh, you know, I just like to get tickled."
-那快挠挠他呀 -挠熊猫仔吗
- Do it. Tickle him. - Tickle Pandy?
如你吩咐 挠挠熊猫仔
Here you go. Tickle Pandy.
我会修好的
I'll fix it.
我觉得它没有坏啊
I don't think it's broken.
只是灭了而已 是不
It's down, huh?
做噩梦了吗
Nightmare?
是啊
Yeah.
有多可怕的噩梦呀
How bad?
十足十的噩梦
A level 10.
梦到怪物了吗
Monster in it?
是啥颜色的呀
What color?
绿色
Green.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道要是我梦到了怪兽会怎么办吗
You know what I do when I have a nightmare with a monster in it?
我让你去亲亲抱抱爸爸而已啊
Hey, I told you just a quick kiss and a hug.
赶紧回去睡觉
Get your butt back in bed.
晚安 姑娘 我爱你
I'll see you, girl. I love you.
我更爱你呀
I love you more.
赶紧休息 好吗
Hey, get some rest, right?
好啦
Okay.
晚安
Bye.
妈妈晚安
Bye, Mom.
-好点了吗 -好点了
- You okay? - Yeah.
那就睡吧
Let's go to bed.
我再坐一会
I'll be there in a minute.
好吧
Okay.
爸爸 你能为哈米说点什么吗
Daddy, will you please say something for little Hammy?
行 好吧 呃
Uh, yeah, okay. Um...
尊敬的
Dear...
尊敬的上帝
Dear Lord,
感谢你把哈米带到我们身边
thank you for giving us Hammy.
这对我们来说是相当大的荣幸
It was quite a champion.
我们和它相处得特好
Uh, lived a good life.
安息吧 哈米
Bless your soul, Hammy.
谢谢你 阿门
Thank you. Amen.
爸爸 哭出来也没关系的
It's okay, Daddy. You can cry.
是呀
Hm. Yeah.
大人有时也会哭
Sometimes adults cry.
天堂对每个人来说是不同的吗
Is Heaven different for everyone?
我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
那我们的灵魂呢
What about our souls?
所有的灵魂都会上天堂吗
Do all souls go to Heaven?
我相信是的
I believe so.
那灵魂有时会迷失在这里和天堂之间吗
Do you think sometimes souls get lost between here and Heaven?
我想有时候灵魂会留下来
I think sometimes souls stay behind
照顾我们 护佑我们
to watch over us and make sure that we're okay.
你在说小哈米是吗
You're talking about little Hammy?
还是说爸爸吗
Papa?
奥利维亚 赶紧上车
Olivia, I need you to get in the car
马上过来 小姑娘
right now, young lady.
鲁斯提 你还没把灯修好
Rusty, you didn't fix the light.
爸爸惹上麻烦了吗
Is Daddy in trouble?
他跟我和哈米在一起呢
He was with me and Hammy.
如果你们不赶紧上车的话
He's going to be if you guys
他就真的有麻烦了
don't get your butts in this car right now.
感谢配合 小姑娘
Thank you, young lady.
詹姆斯·鲁斯提·威滕伯格中尉
Lieutenant James Rusty Wittenburg.
那盏灯啊
The light.
数到三为止啊
You have until the count of three.
我要打给埃里克
I'm calling Eric.
你确定吗
Excuse me.
拜托
Oh, come on.
他可是专业的电工
He's a professional electrician.
他不仅是专业的电工 还想
He's a professional electrician that wants to...
别
St...
是的 埃里克不仅是电工
Yeah, Eric is an electrician
还想代替你爹的位置
that wants to take Daddy's place.
-高中的模范情侣 -别说了
- High school sweetheart. - Stop.
他多想回到那会啊
He would love to be back in the picture.
可笑
That's ridiculous.
再给我一周 我会修好的
Just give me one more week and I'll fix it,
对天发誓
honest to God.
我会放在心上的
It's become a personal thing for me.
一周
One week.
-就一周 -对
- One. -One week.
我把期限给你延长到下周六
I'm giving you until next Saturday,
但如果我看到那盏灯还在闪的话
but if I see that light flicker one more time,
我也不管是不是埃里克了
I don't care, it doesn't have to be Eric
反正就得雇一个
but we need to hire a professional electrician
晓得快点修好东西的专业电工
who knows how to handle fixing a short.
我也能快点修好
I can fix a short.
就一周
One week.
那盏灯的线路有点问题
There's something wacky with the wiring.
我能做到的
I can do it.
狼之家来了啊
There's the Wolf pack.
你好呀 卡斯珀
Hi, Casper.
你好啊 小家伙
Hey there, little buddy.
-嗨 -你去哪儿了
- Hi. - Where have you been?
我在上学 沉迷科学项目呢
At the grade, working on science project.
我只是过来送个礼物
Well, I'm just here to drop off presents.
贝姬的闺蜜要结婚了 她做伴娘
Becky's BFF's getting married, and she's a bridesmaid.
没办法呀
I have no choice in the matter,
我得在旁边帮帮她
so I'll be leading her on from the sidelines.
你真贴心
Well, you're a sweetheart.
这一位大概只会让我自生自灭
This one probably would have left me hanging.
来 碰个拳吧
Hey. We are up a home.
嘿 小鼻涕虫
Hey, Little Slugger.
嗨 小曼叔叔
Hi, Uncle Little Mann.
再见 小曼叔叔
Bye, Uncle Little Mann.
我在想她是像爹还是像妈呢
I wonder which one of you she takes after.
抱抱他吧 他在睡觉呢
Here, hold him. He's sleeping.
小脸蛋多漂亮啊
What a face.
你能想象这小家伙已经15磅重了吗
He's 15 pounds already. You ain't kidding.
长得就跟野草一样快
They grow like a weed.
我们可能不能呆太久了
Unfortunately, we're not gonna be able to stay long.
对不起
I'm sorry.
老婆说了算
Young wife's the boss.
亲爱的 过来呀
Hi baby, come here.
我答应了她要去厨房♥干活
I promised I'd work in the kitchen.
我觉得她喜欢我
I think she likes me.
我觉得也是
I think she does.
我妈就这样 真不好意思
Oh, my mother. I'm so sorry.
瓦内萨 你就像朵西班牙玫瑰一样
Ah, Vanessa, you look like a Spanish rose
盛开在得克萨斯州
in bloom in Texas and...
有个小宝宝啊
A baby!
真的是小宝宝啊
It's a baby.
来 让所有人都见见这小家伙
Oh, come on. We gotta show everyone.
看看你啊
Oh, look at you.
你也穿着高跟鞋啊
And you're wearing heels, too.
她真了不起 对吗
I know, she's amazing, huh?
你都这么瘦了 天哪 这太不公平了
How skinny you are already. Oh, my God. That is unfair.
-嗨 鲁斯提叔叔 -嗨 姑娘们
- Hi, Uncle Rusty. - Hi, girls.
朝我们的新录像机笑一个吧
Say cheese to our new spy cam recorder.
生日快乐 阿什 勒妮
Uh, happy birthday, Ash. Happy birthday, Renee.
电影精选列表