爸爸给我们买♥♥的
Our dad got it for us.
好极了
Right on.
再说点酷点的呗
Say something cool.
派对怎么样啊
How's the party?
太差劲了
That's lame.
给他看看吧
Show him.
等会 你知道这东西有百万像素
No. Did you know this thing has, like, a million pixels
还能拍全景吗
and has a panoramic view?
对极了
Right on.
那就好 我们来给你看看
All right, we'll show you,
但你得保证不会告诉我们的爸爸
but you've gotta promise you don't tell our dad.
我以侦查员的荣誉保证
Scout's honor.
她拍了这个
She filmed it.
我要把它卖♥♥给网络商
I'm gonna sell it for distribution on line.
是火鸡
It's Rooster.
-你们知道这是 -你保证过了
- Hey, you know what... - You promised!
狼人 狼人 狼人
Wolf, wolf, wolf.
狼人
Wolfman.
斯拉希 你看起来真不错
Slash. Look's good.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, daddio.
怎么了 杰夫
What's up, Jeff?
我能和你简单谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to you real quick?
-当然 -来吧
- Yeah. - Cool.
怎么了
What's up?
你昨晚很好吗
You solid from last night?
对
Yep.
挺遭的
Bad moment.
这次我是怎么死的 头部中弹还是胸部
How did I get it this time? Head or chest?
都中了
Both.
你最近老是做这些梦
You've been having a lot of those lately.
还记得高中那会儿
Remember that time back in high school,
杰弗里·海登那次事件吗
that Jeffrey Hayden incident?
记得 很久以前的事了
Yeah, you're going way back.
那男孩 分组比赛时 双手触球
That boy. Pick-up game. Two-hand touch football.
他对我出阴招 然后你就走过去
He cheap shot at me, and you walked over,
把他拎了起来
you picked him up,
你把他砸在栅栏上 摔断了他胳膊
you slammed him on that fence and broke his arm.
我这样做了吗
I did that?
你就这么干的
you did.
我给你打了掩护
You had my back.
你本来要被停课 但谁承担了责任
You were gonna get suspended, but who took the blame?
你承担的责任
You took the blame.
谁是你的后盾
Who's got your back?
是你
You've...
你是我的后盾
You've got my back.
一切照旧
Nothing has changed.
我原来罩着你 现在我还是会罩着你
I had your back then. I've got your back now.
我觉得你需要找个专业医生看看
I think you need to see a professional.
下周我会约的
I'll make the call next week.
你是我最好的朋友 鲁斯提
You're my best friend, Rusty.
一人不成树 两人能成林
One is none, two is one.
现在 去找中尉谈会吧
Now go give LT some love
别让他聊得太投入而把我的牛排烤焦了
before he overcooks my steak for hogging you.
快点回来
Be right back.
你可真会调情
You're such a flirt.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
我没法做好它 这不是美国那种
I'm not making it well done. It is not American.
但我也不会端着盘子四处转
But I'm not gonna have stuff running around the plate
伺候那些人啊
over there for people either.
就像切诺基那样
It's gonna taste like Cherokee.
它会变得
It's going to be all...
哈喽
Hey.
我们就要做完大餐啦
We're almost done with the food.
你要半熟 瓦内萨要三分熟对吧
Medium for you and rare for Vanessa?
瓦内萨要半熟
Medium for Vanessa.
我知道奥利维亚正处于特别时期
Okay. And I know Olivia is going through that picky state,
所以我为她买♥♥了些通心粉
so I got her some macaroni.
听起来不错
Well, that sounds about right.
我真高兴你在这
I'm so glad you are here.
现在 如果你需要什么 大声喊就行
Now, if you need anything, you just holler.
妈妈 你在做什么
Momma! What?
女孩真是元气满满
Girl's got entirely too much energy.
你怎么样 兄弟
How are you doing, bud?
挺好的 伙计
I'm doing okay, man.
奥利维亚看起来真像她妈妈
Olivia is looking like her mom.
是啊 双胞胎也越来越像她们的爸爸了
Yeah. And the twins are taking after their dad.
她们一下子就长大了 兄弟
They're growing up way too fast, brother.
达拉还想要一对孩子
Darla wants another set.
你给他们买♥♥了台小录像机吗
you know that little recorder you got them?
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
-达拉吗 -当然是达拉
- Darla? - Of course Darla.
你以为我在说谁
Who the hell do you think I'm talking about?
她希望能再有一对孩子
And she's hoping for another set.
那会让你保持年轻的
That'll keep you young.
我当然希望如此
I sure hope so.
还有别的人知道吗
Anyone else know?
没了 只有你
No. Just you.
我们打算等头三个月过了之后再说
We're gonna wait till after the first trimester.
自上次发生的事之后
After what happened last time...
怀孕这事一直不太顺利
it didn't go over too well.
我明白 伙计
Yeah, I get you, man.
为新的小家伙们干杯
Here's to another set.
进去吧 吃些点心 牛排就快煎好了
Go in there. Get some snacks. Steak's almost ready.
- 行 - 我马上进去
- Cool. - Be right in.
知道了
Got it.
就是这样的
It was exactly like that.
不 我不这么觉得
No, I don't think so.
没错 没错 就是这样的
Yes. Yes, it was.
相信我 我记得
Believe me, I know.
那是在我们袭击哥斯达黎加之前
It was right before we hit Costa Rica,
你♥爸♥爸那时估计已经被酒精浸得通红了
and your dad may have been toast and rosy,
但那晚打架后 他就这么说了
but that night after the brawl, that's when he said it,
原谅我的用词
and pardon my French,
但那绝对是有史以来最倔的臭家伙
but the toughest son of a bitch there ever was,
甚至比老大还难搞
even tougher than Top Dog.
但他的确说了
But he certainly said it.
你们这些人一直盯着我们看 干嘛呢
You guys keep staring at us, huh?
只看他了
We got him.
看起来你儿子需要点帮助
Looks like your boy needs a bailout.
我儿子自己能应付得了
My boy could handle himself.
聪明的家伙
Wise man.
我要再去拿一杯
I'm getting another.
你要一杯吗 这位年轻的女士
You want one, young lady?
爸 你喝的够多了 好吗
Dad, you've had enough, okay?
我想要一杯
Um, I would love one.
-好 -你♥爸♥爸是位绅士
- Got it. - Your dad's a gentleman.
请你停下来
I need you to stop that.
这是我的女人 臭家伙
It's my property, dick weed.
对不起
I apologize.
我结婚了 你看
I'm married, as you can see.
那东西能算什么
That thing don't mean shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这种地方干什么
What the fuck are you doing in a place like this?
是她找的我
It does to me.
对我们来说不是
To us it don't.
你知道的 我
You know, I...
现在是你动的手了
Now you've done it.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道 我从没见过你
No, I've never seen you in my life.
我是迪肯
I'm fucking Deacon.
也没听说过你
No, never heard of you.
电影精选列表