真好笑 这是我的地盘
Funny. This is my pack.
没问题 我们现在就离开
No trouble. We're leaving.
爸
Dad.
暂停一秒钟
Hey, pull out for a second.
这是我儿子
This is my boy.
我跟你说话的时候看着我
Hey, look at me when I'm talking to you.
他是个不错的杂种
He's a grade-A son of a bitch.
为了这个国家三次出征
Done three tours for this country.
怕你那坏脑子听不懂 我说明白点
That's the United States of America,
我说的国家是美♥利♥坚♥共和国
in case you shit-for-brains don't realize it.
我们是站在同一边的人
We're all on the same side.
这是他的兄弟
And this is his brother.
同样出征的还有这个人
Same goes for this man.
我们家血脉相传
Blood runs thick in our family.
如果你们这群家伙觉得这很容易
And if you boys feel like two-stepping,
那我希望你们真能做到
then, God, I hope you do.
别再再浪费时间了
Let's not waste any more time.
我们死后会安息的
We'll rest in peace when we are dead.
你们可是以三对十
It's three against ten.
谁再动一步
Anyone takes another step,
我会把这块骨头拽出来喂他吃下去
I'll pop this bone out and I'll feed it to him.
退后 他♥娘♥的♥往后退
Get back. Get the fuck back.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad.
-爸 -放开汉克
- Dad. - Let go off Hank.
汉克 你是叫汉克吗
Hank? Your name's Hank?
我觉得你看起来就像个公主
You look more like a princess to me.
没错
All right...
我们不打了 不打了 放他走
We're cool. We're cool. Let him go.
等等 那是我儿子
Wait. That's my boy.
爸 你喝醉了
Dad, you're drunk.
- 快把他带出去 - 好主意
- Get him out of here pronto. - Good idea.
我们去一醉方休吧
Let's go get drunk.
我还以为你们两个今天喝的够多了呢
I thought you guys were done for today.
那个 停
Man. Stop.
过来
Come here.
儿子
Son.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸
I love you too, Dad.
我认真的
I really do.
爸 爸 老爸 威滕伯格先生
Dad, Dad, Dad. Mr. Wittenburg.
喔 我的天 不会吧
Oh, my God! No way.
是真的
Yes way.
威滕伯格先生就这么
Mr. Wittenburg ran right up
跑到了第一台哈雷运动者883前
to that first Harley Sportster 883,
也不知道踹没踹到车 等我们反应过来
stroke or no stroke, before we could do anything,
他的鞋尖已经开了
the tip of his boot was pushing off.
但鲁斯提 那天晚上他对你说了
But he told you that night, Rusty,
我爱你
"I love you."
天哪 真是一个可爱的故事
My God, that is a lovely story.
你♥爸♥是个恶狼
Your dad was bad ass Wolf.
不管是打架还是别的
Stroke and all.
敬威滕伯格先生
Here's to Mr. Wittenburg.
敬威滕伯格先生
Mr. Wittenburg.
敬你 老爸
To you, Dad.
伙计们 派对开始了
Boys, it's on.
怎么了
What the fuck?
好吧 我猜
Well, I guess...
我猜我最好中断这次派对
I guess I better cut this out
以便你们能更快地去做你们的事
so you boys can have it real quick.
我会送她回家
Okay, I'll get her home.
我会把一切都准备好
I'll get everything ready.
我有句话要和鲁斯提说
I want a word with Rusty.
-嘿 小家伙 -你好
- Hey, kiddo. - Hi.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
她长大了
She got big.
我不关心外面那些乱七八糟的事情
I don't care about all that mumbo jumbo out there.
我们会把他带回来的
We'll get him back.
请确保他能回家 拜托了
Make sure he gets home, please.
我们都会回家的 好吗
We're all coming home, okay?
谢谢
Okay, thanks.
没事的
You're welcome.
今晚我会打给你
I'll call you tonight and
你需要的话随时都可以过来
you can stay whenever you need.
多谢
Thanks.
你还好吗
You okay?
我只是需要静静或者做点什么
I just need to think or something.
你真没事吗
You all right?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
说实在的 我也不知道
I don't know, honestly.
它可能和叙利亚那次一样容易
It could be something as simple as Syria.
肯定会的
Sure.
我已经经历过很多次了
As many times as I've been through this,
但我没法习惯这感觉
I never get used to it.
我害怕
I'm scared.
我知道
I know.
别对着我假兮兮地笑了
don't give me that fake smile.
好吧 过来
All right. Get over here.
听我说
Listen to me.
我不会丢下你的
I am not leaving you.
我会找个朝九晚五的工作
I'll go do my nine-to-five,
搭着火车
get in the train,
回家见你们
come home to you guys,
回到家庭中 新的家庭中
come home to the family, to the new family.
嘿 我爱你
Hey, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你必须参与吗
Do you have to blend in?
你想那样吗
You wanted that?
我不知道
I don't know.
甜心
Honey.
别说这事儿了
I don't wanna talk about it.
宝贝
Babe.
别
I don't.
妈妈很伤心是因为你
Mommy is sad because you
必须又要去工作了 是吗
have to go to work again, huh?
是的
Yeah.
嘿 替我去给妈妈一个熊抱
Hey, go give mommy a big hug
然后挠她痒痒 好不好
and tickle her for me, okay?
好的
Okay.
爸爸
Daddy?
恩
Huh?
算了
Never mind.
在我离开的期间
I need you to take care of mommy
我需要你照顾好妈妈 好不好
when I'm gone, okay?
好的
Okay.
我只会离开几天
I'll only be gone a couple days.
我保证
Promise.
你忘记东西了
You're forgetting something.
好了
There you go.
现在你的保证生效了
Now your promise is sealed.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
乖
Hey.
现在你去照顾妈妈 好不好
Now you go take care of Mommy, okay?
-我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你
- I love you, Daddy. - I love you, too.
等等 鲁斯提
Wait, Rus.
我爱你
I love you.
嘿 我会回来的
Hey, I'm coming back.
我不会失去这一切的
I'm not gonna miss this.
但是如果发生了一些你无法控制的事情呢
But what if something happens that you can't control?
我会回来的 这一点我很确定
I'm coming back, and that's all I know.
好了 好了
All right? All right?
电影精选列表