嘿 你相信我吗
Hey, you trust me?
你相信我吗
You trust me?
我爱死你了
I fucking love you.
美国海军司令部
巴林
狼 她要离开我了
She's leaving me, Wolf.
她是真的要离开了
She's really fucking leaving.
她说我离开的太久
She tells me I've been gone too long.
那是什么理由啊
What kind of excuse is that?
我知道我离开得太久
I know I've been gone too long.
我们又要旧事重提
We need to drag it up.
让她马上滚蛋
Let her the fuck go right now.
桑尼
Sunny.
放她走
let her go.
这里要清醒 这里也要清醒
Clear this. Clear this.
能行吗
Are we good?
能
Yeah.
能行吗
Are we good?
这才是桑尼
That's Sunny.
所有小队 我是1107高尔夫
All units, this is Seven November Golf.
当你们下降时
While you're down...
波普 什么结果
What's the verdict, Pope?
让我们惊喜一下 是不是
Surprise us and tell us
要去追击沙漠黑鬼以外的人
we're going after someone other than sand niggers?
我喜欢你对我说脏话
I love it when you talk dirty to me.
围过来闭上臭嘴
Gather around and shut the fuck up.
他们会给你们提供详细信息
They're gonna fill you in more, but basically,
但基本就是有四名三角洲特种队员
four of our Delta Operatives went dark
在进入伊朗领土后失联
after they crossed into Iranian territory,
我只知道这些信息
and that's all I know.
要去搜索救援吗
Search and Rescue?
我只知道这些
That's all I know.
先生们
Gentlemen.
绝密/仅限在场人员知悉
金被子行动
长官
Senior.
杀手们
Slayers.
你们的目的是特殊侦察
Your objective is special reconnaissance.
反恐行动
Counter terrorist operation.
这次任务的代号♥是金被子
This mission will be code named Gold Quilt.
博格斯少校
Major Boggs.
长官
Senior.
58小时前 一只四人组三角洲小队
Fifty-eight hours ago, a four-man Delta unit
被空降到法拉省
was dropped off in the Farah province
法拉省是阿富汗西部与伊朗接壤省份
去执行侦察和监视任务
on a Recon and Surveillance mission
这个任务需要他们进入伊朗境内
that would maneuver across Iranian border.
有情报显示来自多个恐怖组织分支
We have intel that several high value targets
的一些重要头目正在勾结并讯速扩大
from multiple terrorist factions are collaborating and supporting
已成为该地区新的伊♥斯♥兰♥国势力
a rapidly growing ISIS element new to the area.
我们相信他们在伊朗的这个地区
We believe that they are utilizing this location in Iran
金被子行动侦查目标
研发生化武器
to develop biochemical weapons.
不撒谎 兄弟们
Not gonna lie, guys,
司令部给了我们一个让人头疼的任务
comms have been giving us a fucking headache.
任务开始六小时后
Six hours into the op,
我们就失去了一切联♥系♥
we lost all contact.
现在最迫切的是要马上知道
It's imperative that we get eyes on the ground
前方的情况
down there immediately.
桑尼 你是我们中最棒的
Sunny, you're the best we have.
做好准备
Be prepared.
近期情报显示伊朗人在进行电磁干扰活动
Recent intel tells us the Iranians are conducting
用以对抗我们的通信设备
solid MIJI operations against our communications hardware.
了解
Copy that.
长官
Senior.
电子部门了解电磁干扰构件
IC knows the MIJI component
正在快速研究反制方案
and they're working quick to counter.
卫星图像显示矿区
A satellite imagery shows the mine
在白天被遗弃
to be abandoned during daylight.
然而 在晚上有车辆开进卸货
However, there has been vehicle drop-offs and runs at night.
活动量相当频繁
Activities has picked up,
这是重大的担忧
which is of grave concern.
地层扫描显示有地下设施
SIGNET also suggests there is an underground facility.
我们需要知道这个地区的所有情况
We need to know every single thing about this location.
入口 荒芜区 风向
Entry points, non-roads, wind direction.
你们会在各种各样的地形下行动
You'll be working under extremely diverse terrain.
天气情况也无法预测
Weather pattern has been unpredictable.
有问题吗
Questions?
说
Speak up.
中尉
Lieutenant?
快速反应部队呢
What about QRF?
没有快速反应部队
No qrf.
怎么可能
Is that even possible?
可能
It is.
你们会被空降到
You'll be dropped over here
阿富汗境内的这里
at an Afghani territory.
这是空中支援能到达的最远地区
This is as far as air support can go.
美国没有空中管辖权
United States has no air jurisdiction.
所以当你们进入伊朗境内
So when you pass over the Iranian border,
就只有靠你们自己了
you are on your own.
重申 我们可能无法通信
Again, we may not have comms.
同步你们的计时器 不要错失窗口时间
Sync your count down. Don't miss your window.
长官 我们有任何形式的预测或
Senior, do we have any type of overhead or pattern analysis
对晚上的车辆和人员进行过模式分♥析♥吗
by night on vehicles or personnel?
没有什么有价值的东西
Nothing substantial.
武装护卫轮班值守
Armed guards been on rotation.
有多少 不知道
How many? Can't tell.
他们都带有头套 看起来都一样
They're all hooded, they look the same.
由于有禁飞区 我们无法
We do not have high level surveillance
进行高空监视
due to no-fly zone.
有一个细节我们需要搞清楚
That's one detail we need to find out.
在整个这片区域都有红色旗帜突然出现
There are red flags popping up all over the place on this one.
我们很幸运发现了这一现象
We were lucky to discover it when we did.
不要低估它们的凭空出现
Do not mistake it's vacant appearance.
我们相信那是一个繁忙的地方
We believe it may be a hive.
鲁斯提
Rusty.
所以关于三角洲队员的情况一点都不知道
So nothing on the Delta Operators?
恐怕是
I'm afraid not.
你们的目标是详情侦察
Your objective is detailed reconnaissance.
不要暴露了自己
Don't be compromised.
我们需要你们去窥探信息
We need you to snoop and poop.
鲁斯提
Rusty.
那为什么不只派两人去呢
So why not just send the two of us?
是啊
Yeah.
办不到
No can do.
如你们所视 有太多的地区需要侦察
As you can see, too much ground to cover.
你们需要分头行动
We need you to split up.
12小时内完成任务
We need you in and out, twelve hours.
会给你们设置一个无线通讯系统
We're going to set you up with a Wi-Fi system.
你们的情报会被加密传回来
Your intel will come back encrypted.
队长会根据需要指派
Team Leader will designate as needed
并生成一个完整方案优先侦察
and conduct a full CONOP prior to insert.
你们需要充当多个角色
You'll need to fill multiple roles.
还有要问的吗
Anything else?
45分钟后出发
You leave in 45.
杀手们
Slayers,
狠狠的削他们一顿
kick ass.
获取我们需要的情报
Get us what we need.
上帝保佑
Godspeed,
一路顺风
fair wind.
兄弟们 祝你们任务顺利
Have a good mission men.
斯图
Stu.
你的新伙伴怎样
How's your new addition?
电影精选列表