当你在战场上时
When you're out there,
你不会考虑回家
you're not really thinking about back home.
你想回家 但是在战场上
You wanna get home, but you can't think about that
你不能考虑那件事
when you're in the field.
你必须为在你身侧的兄弟战斗
You gotta fight for your brothers on your right
所以
and your left so that's...
我是说 有任务就要完成
I mean, we had a job to do, so just do our job.
不管发生了什么
No matter what happens,
伴我左右的人仍然会在我左右
the guy on my left and right is gonna be there no matter what.
白宫及其西方同盟
The White House and western allies
努力控制着伊♥斯♥兰♥国势力
struggle to contain ISIS.
他们已占领大部分领土
They include taking over more territory,
当你接近自己最大的奇迹时 你将面临最大的反对
香农·L·奥尔德
要求所有穆♥斯♥林♥宣誓效忠该组织
requiring all Muslims to swear allegiance to the group
并继续发动令人毛骨悚然的宣传战
and to continue waging a chilling propaganda war.
恐怖组织
The terrorist group has made their presence
执行了几次可怕的斩首行动
known in the country,
震惊全国
carrying out several gruesome beheadings...
分♥析♥人士认为这是一种仪式
Analysts say it's a simple function.
用英文制♥作♥的视频越多
The more videos are produced in English,
指向美国的威胁就越多
the more threats are directed at America.
狼人 外面的情况正在变遭
Wolfman, things are getting hairy out here.
如果你没把握 我们必须撤离 完毕
If you don't have it, we need to scram. Over.
我能行
I'll get it.
预估时间
Eta.
小曼 你进入建筑内了吗
Little Mann, have you entered the building?
小曼 你在走廊里吗 完毕
Little Mann, are you in the hallway? Over.
狼 预估时间
Wolf, ETA.
几秒钟
Seconds.
小曼 在走廊里吗 完毕
Little Mann, are you in the hallway? over.
目标解除
Target eliminated.
小女儿
Baby girl.
小女儿
Baby girl.
北方的好女巫说到
"...said the Good Witch of the North.
于是多萝西闭上眼睛 将红宝石拖鞋
So Dorothy closed her eyes and tapped the heels together
的鞋跟对叩三次
of her ruby red slippers three times.
没有地方比家好
'There is no place like home,
没有地方比家好
there is no place like home,
没有地方比家好
there is no place like home.'
然后随着她的魔杖旋转
And with a twist of her wand,
多萝西安全回家了
Dorothy was back home safe
和她所有的毛绒玩具一起躺在床上
in her bed with all her stuffed animals."
故事不是这么讲的
That's not what it says.
该睡觉了 笨笨
It's time for bed, Goose.
你明天会读埃德加·艾伦·坡吗
Will you read Edgar Allen Poe tomorrow?
你妈妈说可以就可以
Only if your mommy says it's okay.
她会说不可以
She's gonna say no.
碰碰运气吧 美洲旱獭说道
"Well, touch luck," said the woodchuck.
每次妈妈对你说不行时我可没说那句话
I don't say that to you every time Mommy tells you no.
妈妈的确经常说不 不是吗
Mommy does say no a lot, doesn't she?
我能像你一样拥有一个很酷的绰号♥吗
Can I have a cool nickname like you?
乱讲 你有很多很酷的绰号♥啊
What are you talking about? You got lots of cool nicknames.
你有一些全世界
You got some of the coolest nicknames
最酷的绰号♥
in the entire world.
机灵鬼
Kidwit,
小矮猫
Munchkin,
小南瓜
Pumpkin,
小金子
Nugget,
蓝眼睛天使
Angel Blue Eyes.
小跛跛
Total lame-o.
我更想要的绰号♥就像
I want something more like...
小狼女
Wolfgirl,
村里最令人敬畏的超级英雄
the most awesomest superhero in the village.
小狼女
Wolfgirl.
你太搞笑了
You are so silly.
妈妈说她想念你英俊的脸
Mommy says she misses your handsome face.
妈妈这么说的吗
Mommy says that?
我能问你一个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
肮脏的墨西哥人是什么意思
What's a dirty Mexican?
你在哪里听说的
Where did you hear that?
学校
School.
-从谁那里听说的 -金斯顿
- Who? - Kingston.
金斯顿说了什么
What did Kingston say?
我是个肮脏的墨西哥人
That I was a dirty Mexican.
你妈妈是墨西哥人
Well, your mom is a Mexican.
而且你的脸上有一些脏东西
We got some dirt on your cheek there.
所以 你确实是个肮脏的墨西哥人
So, yep. You're a dirty Mexican.
但现在你是个干净的墨西哥人了
But now you're a clean Mexican.
-我爱你♥爸♥爸 -我也爱你
- I love you daddy. - I love you, too.
爱斯基摩式晚安
Eskimos.
爸爸
Daddy...
我真不想让你走了
I don't ever want you to go away
却永远没回到我和妈妈身边
and never come back home to me and mommy.
我不会
I won't.
给
Here.
这是一条神龙
This is a magic dragon.
它会保护你的安全
It will keep you safe.
-好吗 -谢谢你 爸爸
- All right? - Thank you, Daddy.
好的 墨西哥女郎
All right, Speedy Gonzales.
好好刷
Brush.
我为了阻止我自己睡着
I brush my teeth for a second time
已经第二次刷牙了
to keep myself from falling asleep.
我在刷牙
I'm brushing.
有说这周会不会出外勤吗
Is there any word on if you're heading out this week?
不知道
I don't know.
你知道奥利维亚问我什么吗
you know what Olivia asked me?
肮脏的墨西哥人是什么意思
What is a dirty Mexican.
金斯顿说的
Kingston.
不能留到以后再谈这个吗
Can't we wait to have this conversation until after?
我想我和你还有一些未完的事
I think I have some unfinished business with you.
保证完成 中尉
That's affirmative, Lieutenant.
我喜欢
I like that.
你关上奥利维亚的门了吗
Did you close Olivia's door?
没有
No.
就不能开着吗
Can't we just keep it open?
好吧
All right.
-好吧 我马上回来 -快去
- All right, I'll be right back. - Go.
好 一秒钟
Yeah, one second.
把舌头伸出来 给你检查一下
Put your tongue outside so I can check you out a little bit.
星舰 我是狼人
Starship, this is Wolfman.
我已经就位
I am in position.
现锁定目标
I have located the package
并且能看到地标范围内一切情况
and got eyes on all landmarks down range.
我是星舰 收到 狼人
This is Starship. Copy that, Wolfman.
你看到什么
What is your season?
有四个人♥质♥ 一个主要人♥质♥
I have four seasons. One is our Alpha.
目标正在移♥动♥ 请求开火交战
Package is being moved. I am ready for first contact.
等待命令
Stand by.
小红马上就位
Red's are almost in position.
再等两分钟
How about two Mikes out.
把食指就放在那个钩上
Keep your booger finger on that hook.
等待命令
Wait till go.
蝎子 你后面有五个小喽啰
Scorpion, you got five Gremlins coming up on your six.
悄悄解决他们
Let's keep this quiet.
随时可出击
Stand by.
小红已经锁定一号♥和二号♥
Red's one and two have landed.
准备爆浆吧
Ready to pop that cherry.
小约
Jose?
约瑟夫
Joseph!
星舰 四号♥和五号♥喽啰已消灭
Starship, bogies four and five are eliminated.