瑟吉奥
Sergio?
希诺
Chino?
希诺
Chino?
希诺
Chino?
蝎子 九点钟方向
Scorpion, your nine o'clock.
操
Shit.
星舰 他们有随行摄像头
Starship, they have body cams.
我们暴露了
We are compromised.
蝎子 快回来
Scorpion, get the fuck back.
星舰 我们暴露了
Starship, we are compromised.
重复 我们暴露了
I repeat, we are compromised.
七叶树 我是星舰 请回答
Buckeye, this is Starship. Copy that?
狼人 撤退 所有人 撤回集♥合♥点
Wolfman, pull out. Everyone, fall back to rendezvous.
星舰 请回答
Starship, come in.
热浪请求撤离和立即空中支援
Heat Wave calling for extraction and immediate air support.
星舰 我们需要立即撤离
Starship, we need an immediate evacuation.
快点
Come on!
狼人要去营救人♥质♥
Wolfman is going for package.
瑞安 我美国海军军官
Ryan, I'm with the United States Navy.
我来带你回家
I'm here to take you back to your mommy and daddy.
跑 跑啊
Go, go.
鲁斯提
Rusty.
-我需要 - 亲爱的 醒一醒
- I need to... - Baby, baby, baby, wake up.
-回来 快跑 -听我说 好吗
- Back. Run! - Listen to me, okay?
亲爱的 你刚刚在做梦
Honey, you're just having a dream.
醒醒啊 是我 是你的妻子
All right? Listen to my voice. It's me. It's your wife.
宝贝 中尉
Baby. Lieutenant!
稍息 士兵
At ease, sailor!
我们在哪里
Where are we?
你现在在家
You're at home now.
和我一起
With me.
瓦内萨
Vanessa.
我知道是你
I know who you are.
你刚刚在做噩梦 宝贝
You were just having a nightmare, baby.
梦中你在哪里
Where were you?
在丛林
In the jungle.
谁和你一个小组
And who were your teammates?
蝎子
Scorpion.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
卢卡斯活的好好的
Lucas is fine.
谁还在那里
Who else was there?
星舰
Starship.
七叶树
Buckeye.
星舰和七叶树不是真的
Starship and Buckeye are not real.
还有其他人在你的梦里吗
Who else was in your dream?
贫民区
Skid Row.
没有
Nope.
他们不是真的 全都不是
They're not real. None of them.
我能真切的感觉到他们
I know them so well.
只在你的意念里
Only in your head.
鲁斯提 你只是受了些战争创伤
Rusty, you're just having some war trauma.
有白蛇
The white snake.
白蛇
White snake?
所以 你当时在尼加拉瓜
So, you were in Nicaragua.
对
Yeah.
对 尼加拉瓜
Yeah, Nicaragua.
我们都在那里
We were all there.
我们都死了
We died.
卢卡斯
Lucas...
不 你们的任务完成得很成功
No. Your mission was successful.
宝贝 深呼吸 好吗
Baby, baby, I need you to breathe, okay?
听我说 你们都活着
Listen to me. You all made it.
波普中尉
Lieutenant Pope...
还有小曼
and Little Mann,
火鸡
Rooster,
卡斯珀 桑尼
Casper, Sunny.
卢卡斯昨天给你打电♥话♥了
Lucas called you yesterday.
我是说 宝贝 看看你的手♥机♥
I mean, baby, look at your phone.
爸爸还好吗
Is Daddy okay?
他很好 甜心
Yes, sweetie.
你♥爸♥刚做了个噩梦
Daddy was just having a nightmare, okay?
回去睡觉吧 我在这里陪陪你♥爸♥
Go back to bed. I'll be there in a second.
好吧
Okay.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Daddy.
看看你的短♥信♥吧
Check your messages.
狼仔啊
Wolfy!
鲁斯提 抱歉昨天忘了打给你
Hey, Rust, sorry I forgot to call you yesterday.
我带女儿乘船出海
Me and baby girl took the boat out sailing
最后游船河去了
and we just ended up hanging out at sea
没法回电♥话♥
and I couldn't get back with you.
手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥啊 兄弟
No cell service, dude.
不过要是你今晚有空 我们去小酌几杯
But if you're free later today, let's grab a quick beer,
或者在双胞胎的聚会上一起玩骰子
or we'll roll together at the twins' party.
帮我向瓦内萨和小蓝瞳问好
Love to Vanessa and Little Blue Eyes, man.
完毕
Slayers out!
听到了吗
See?
我得打给他
I need to call him.
鲁斯提吗
Rust?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
鲁斯提啊
Rusty!
-哥们 你好吗 -兄弟
- Hey, man, how are you doing? - Dude...
我很好啊 我在睡觉
I'm doing all right, man. I'm sleeping.
你好吗 兄弟
How are you doing, bro?
我也很好
I'm doing pretty good.
我只想问问你
I just wanted to know...
明天去不去双胞胎的聚会
if you're going to the twins' party tomorrow.
肯定去啊 兄弟 我们都得到场
Yeah, man. We'll definitely be there.
肯定去
Definitely.
-好 -喂
- Cool, man. - Hey.
你还好吗
You doing okay?
我很好 只是问问你而已 哥们
Yeah, yeah. I just wanted to check in on you, bud.
知道了 好吧
Got you. All right. All right.
瓦内萨和你在一起吗
Is Vanessa with you?
你在用免提听我讲话吗
Hey, you got me on speakerphone?
-你好 瓦内萨 -你好 卢卡斯
- Hey, Vanessa. - Hey, Lucas.
帮我们照顾好这个老家伙喔 好吗
Hey, take care of that old dog for us, all right?
收到
Copy that.
明天见 卢卡斯
See you tomorrow, Lucas.
行
You got it.
老兄 拜拜吧
Hey, man. Bye, daddio.
再见 卢卡斯 迟点再聊
See you, Lucas. Talk to you later, man.
好的
You got it, bro.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye.
你们都活着
You all made it.
那个
What about the little girl
金发小女孩呢
with the blonde hair?
我不认识她
I don't know who she is.
亲爱的
Baby.
过来
Come here.
-抱歉 -不 亲爱的 别这样说
- I'm sorry. - No, baby. Don't be sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
别这样说
Don't be sorry.
亲爱的 要不你出去透透气吧 好吗
Baby, why don't you go get some fresh air, okay?
我来哄奥利维亚睡觉
I'm gonna put Olivia to bed.
好吧
Okay.
好
Yeah.
走了
Okay.
憎死你了
I hate you.
嘿 小乖乖
Hey, kiddo.
电影精选列表